Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ivy's Lore Shop [Open]
1 2 3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hVO7zYZ.png[/img] [center]Hi! Welcome to[b] the new fancier version of my lore shop[/b] I've been writing lore for years now on a messy, confusing thread. After all that time unhappy with my thread, I have finally renovated! If you're a returning customer, you might notice a few other changes along with the whole layout and design. These changes should make ordering and paying for lore far easier. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll answer. Now enough introduction, let's get writing![/center] [center][b][u]Slots[/u][/b][/center] [b][center] 1. 2. 3.[/center][/b]
hVO7zYZ.png

Hi! Welcome to the new fancier version of my lore shop

I've been writing lore for years now on a messy, confusing thread. After all that time unhappy with my thread, I have finally renovated! If you're a returning customer, you might notice a few other changes along with the whole layout and design. These changes should make ordering and paying for lore far easier. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll answer. Now enough introduction, let's get writing!

Slots
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
[center][font=fantasy][size=7][color=#449e34][u]What I Offer[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][b][u]Bios[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Description:[/b] All the information (personality, background, relationships, etc.) on your dragon or OC summed up in a few paragraphs. I specialize in these.[/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] Since I don't want size restrictions, they're pay what you want. You get to decide the price as long as it's at or above 5000 treasure or 5 gems. I'll also take items that are worth the price minimum or greater.[/center] [center][b]Estimated Wait Time:[/b] I try to finish these within the week.[/center] [center][b][u]Short Stories[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Description:[/b] Stories featuring your dragons or OCs that are usually around 1000 to 3000 words. If it's long enough, I'll send it in parts. I will write fan fiction short stories, but only if you provide me with some links to research.[/center] [center][b]Price:[/b] 50000 treasure or 50 gems for every 500 words.[/center] [center][b]Estimated Wait Time:[/b] Anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on the length. I try to send something within the month, be it part of the story or the whole thing. [/center] [center][b][u]Poems[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Description:[/b] Short rhyming poems based on your dragons or OCs.These rarely take much time, so the slots do not apply. [b]Price:[/b] Since I can't guarantee a length and these are fairly easy to write, they're also pay what you want. It works exactly like the system for bios except the price minimum is 1000 treasure or 1 gem. [b]Estimated Wait Time:[/b] Chances are these will only take a day or two, but they may take up to a week if I'm really busy.[/center] Note:Finished bios, stories, and poems will be sent through PM [quote=Order form] [b]Username:[/b] your username [b]Dragon/s or OC/s:[/b] one or more dragons or Ocs go here [b]Lore Type:[/b] Bio or Short Story? [b]Information:[/b] The information you want me to use in your bio or short story [b]Extra info and/or requirements:[/b] Anything that doesn't fit in the categories above that you want to make note of [/quote]
What I Offer
Bios
Description: All the information (personality, background, relationships, etc.) on your dragon or OC summed up in a few paragraphs. I specialize in these.
Price: Since I don't want size restrictions, they're pay what you want. You get to decide the price as long as it's at or above 5000 treasure or 5 gems. I'll also take items that are worth the price minimum or greater.
Estimated Wait Time: I try to finish these within the week.

Short Stories
Description: Stories featuring your dragons or OCs that are usually around 1000 to 3000 words. If it's long enough, I'll send it in parts. I will write fan fiction short stories, but only if you provide me with some links to research.
Price: 50000 treasure or 50 gems for every 500 words.
Estimated Wait Time: Anywhere from a few weeks to a few months depending on the length. I try to send something within the month, be it part of the story or the whole thing.

Poems
Description: Short rhyming poems based on your dragons or OCs.These rarely take much time, so the slots do not apply.

Price: Since I can't guarantee a length and these are fairly easy to write, they're also pay what you want. It works exactly like the system for bios except the price minimum is 1000 treasure or 1 gem.

Estimated Wait Time: Chances are these will only take a day or two, but they may take up to a week if I'm really busy.

Note:Finished bios, stories, and poems will be sent through PM
Order form wrote:
Username: your username
Dragon/s or OC/s: one or more dragons or Ocs go here
Lore Type: Bio or Short Story?
Information: The information you want me to use in your bio or short story
Extra info and/or requirements: Anything that doesn't fit in the categories above that you want to make note of
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
[center][font=fantasy][size=7][color=#449e34][u]Examples[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][b][u]Bios[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20083334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200834/20083334_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][b][u]Short Stories[/u][/b][/center] [center]No example atm[/center] [center][b][u]Poems[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20083333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200834/20083333_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Examples

Bios

Short Stories
No example atm

Poems

20083333_350.png
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Special Offers

1. Buy four bios, get the fifth free. A way of saying thanks to returning customers and a tradition in my lore shop.

2. Players who have been on for less than a month get their first bio free.
Special Offers

1. Buy four bios, get the fifth free. A way of saying thanks to returning customers and a tradition in my lore shop.

2. Players who have been on for less than a month get their first bio free.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Finished Order Count

Bios
Ethiera: 1
Perry321: 7
Gallant: 1
BloodyNgore: 3
RubyOfFire: 2
MysticMare: 4
SuzyChi: 1
Pikavee: 1
Helsing: 4
Espace: 1
End3rStorm: 1
TorisLaurinaitis: 1
Pandamoniaz: 6
TeaTenda: 5
She4Wolf: 1
Maike: 2
AtticaIonia: 4
MadmDragonfly: 1
SharpClawz: 1
AngelFire335: 1
pinkiepastel: 1
Dynami: 1
Leafstar17: 1
FairlyGoner: 5

Short Stories
HollowedAngel777: 2
weeredsquirrel: 1
Maike: 1

Poems
None atm...
Finished Order Count

Bios
Ethiera: 1
Perry321: 7
Gallant: 1
BloodyNgore: 3
RubyOfFire: 2
MysticMare: 4
SuzyChi: 1
Pikavee: 1
Helsing: 4
Espace: 1
End3rStorm: 1
TorisLaurinaitis: 1
Pandamoniaz: 6
TeaTenda: 5
She4Wolf: 1
Maike: 2
AtticaIonia: 4
MadmDragonfly: 1
SharpClawz: 1
AngelFire335: 1
pinkiepastel: 1
Dynami: 1
Leafstar17: 1
FairlyGoner: 5

Short Stories
HollowedAngel777: 2
weeredsquirrel: 1
Maike: 1

Poems
None atm...
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
[center][font=fantasy][size=7][color=#449e34][u]Affiliates[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2234310][img]http://imgur.com/k5ssd0Z.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates
k5ssd0Z.png
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Pinglist
Pinglist
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Reserved
Reserved
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
And one more for luck
And one more for luck
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@JCStitches

Can you move this thread to Art Sales?
It's late and I accidentally made it in Creative Corner...
Thanks a bunch in advance
@JCStitches

Can you move this thread to Art Sales?
It's late and I accidentally made it in Creative Corner...
Thanks a bunch in advance
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
1 2 3