Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Helbram's Little Chibs (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Helbram

Pin cuddling would be ideal, sounds fun! ^^ And yes, super simplifying it would be fantastic.

Thank you so much.
@Helbram

Pin cuddling would be ideal, sounds fun! ^^ And yes, super simplifying it would be fantastic.

Thank you so much.
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Helbram Dragon/OC: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32922444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329225/32922444_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33105739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331058/33105739_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: I'm not really sure if that's ok to put them in one form but... Really want them to be drawn together ;u; Wanna try anyway. The pink one is called Astraeus and the white one's Gawain. They are both knights of my clan. Astraeus's a charmful dragon who can alway fit in the crowd with his smile. He's shining. In contrast, Gawain seems a little plain. He's a dragon of few words, powerful but stay in silence. But I must admit he's the most trustful protector of the clan. And actually they've got a history, that when Astraeus was young and less atractive, he was rescued from the exalting, by Gawain. I wrote their lore in detail and in both of their versions in the info ;u; But above is the brief story. Pose/Props: If possible I hope Gawain covers Astraeus with his wings, like he's protecting ;u; Dragon/OC: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32923109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329232/32923109_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: He's a dragon seems playful but actually very loyal. Used to be called Nobara, meaning the roses blooming in wildfield, but then named himself Wolfgang, after the great musician c: Pose/Props: For him actually I don't have a specific pose in mind. Maybe making eyes at someone XD? But if possible, I hope some little stars like those in his accent could be included. That means things to me ;u; Pinglist: Yes please! Adore your work and please let me stay in the list!
@Helbram

Dragon/OC:

32922444_350.png

33105739_350.png

Personality:
I'm not really sure if that's ok to put them in one form but... Really want them to be drawn together ;u; Wanna try anyway.
The pink one is called Astraeus and the white one's Gawain. They are both knights of my clan. Astraeus's a charmful dragon who can alway fit in the crowd with his smile. He's shining.
In contrast, Gawain seems a little plain. He's a dragon of few words, powerful but stay in silence. But I must admit he's the most trustful protector of the clan.
And actually they've got a history, that when Astraeus was young and less atractive, he was rescued from the exalting, by Gawain.
I wrote their lore in detail and in both of their versions in the info ;u; But above is the brief story.
Pose/Props:
If possible I hope Gawain covers Astraeus with his wings, like he's protecting ;u;

Dragon/OC:

32923109_350.png

Personality:
He's a dragon seems playful but actually very loyal. Used to be called Nobara, meaning the roses blooming in wildfield, but then named himself Wolfgang, after the great musician c:
Pose/Props: For him actually I don't have a specific pose in mind. Maybe making eyes at someone XD? But if possible, I hope some little stars like those in his accent could be included. That means things to me ;u;

Pinglist: Yes please! Adore your work and please let me stay in the list!
@helbram

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Although I'm not sure if I still need to fill out the form. o:
@helbram

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Although I'm not sure if I still need to fill out the form. o:
@alaneyes : Two dragons together is perfectly fine! ^^
For Wolfgang his accent looks like it should be fairly easy to do so that should be no problem.

For all three, is any of their apparel needed/wanted or are you fine with me taking away whatever I need to?

The total for all three will be 105,000 Treasure or 105 gems.

@Noizykun : I will add you to the pinglist now!
Unless I ping you about open slots, the form isn't needed. c:
@alaneyes : Two dragons together is perfectly fine! ^^
For Wolfgang his accent looks like it should be fairly easy to do so that should be no problem.

For all three, is any of their apparel needed/wanted or are you fine with me taking away whatever I need to?

The total for all three will be 105,000 Treasure or 105 gems.

@Noizykun : I will add you to the pinglist now!
Unless I ping you about open slots, the form isn't needed. c:
@Helbram
The most symbolic apparels for Astraeus would be the wraps especially the one on neck, for Gawain would be helmet and mantle, for Wolfgang will be the hat, lace headpiece and cape. If possible I'd like to have them with, but not must, so you can do anything you need XD I'm sending payment right away~
@Helbram
The most symbolic apparels for Astraeus would be the wraps especially the one on neck, for Gawain would be helmet and mantle, for Wolfgang will be the hat, lace headpiece and cape. If possible I'd like to have them with, but not must, so you can do anything you need XD I'm sending payment right away~
@Banyan

Hello!
I've come up with a sketch that I'm hoping is a decent job at showing them pin cuddling. I'd like your opinion on it. ^^
Just let me know if you want anything changed/Want a completely different pose.

2aj6ka8.png
@Banyan

Hello!
I've come up with a sketch that I'm hoping is a decent job at showing them pin cuddling. I'd like your opinion on it. ^^
Just let me know if you want anything changed/Want a completely different pose.

2aj6ka8.png
@Helbram

Looks perfect! Just what I had in my head, I think it's great.
@Helbram

Looks perfect! Just what I had in my head, I think it's great.
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Helbram
Could you please put me on the pinglist? :) Your chibis are adorable!
@Helbram
Could you please put me on the pinglist? :) Your chibis are adorable!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Banyan

Your art is complete!
I hope everything looks alright. c:

212z6f4.png
@Banyan

Your art is complete!
I hope everything looks alright. c:

212z6f4.png
@Helbram
Pinglist please!
@Helbram
Pinglist please!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9