Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | This is an Art Shop // closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
YELLS EXCITEDLY

@chocoapple
Username: Kizmetto
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: COOOOOOOOBS
Payment: GEEEEMS
Reference: ERm, okay i have an 'aesthetic' tag and i got some images ive drawn myself, so heres both.

Aesthetic Tag , Original art 1, World Map , 3 , 4 and 5 and The Aviary

Notes: So its on the borders of Fire/Wind/Water, corner, Theres a world map in the references, that might help explain where my clan is located? So tropical! Bamboo and grassyness i suppose overall, with cliff and big sea! Not sure what kind of details you can do with whatever program you are using to make these awesome cubes but if you need anything else please ask! The Aviary is an important part of the clan territory too so if you could imclude it somewhere (maybe a whole corner or something? its ruiny and dusty cliffs canyony. Kind of lightning carrion canyon/light ruins aesthetic)
YELLS EXCITEDLY

@chocoapple
Username: Kizmetto
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: COOOOOOOOBS
Payment: GEEEEMS
Reference: ERm, okay i have an 'aesthetic' tag and i got some images ive drawn myself, so heres both.

Aesthetic Tag , Original art 1, World Map , 3 , 4 and 5 and The Aviary

Notes: So its on the borders of Fire/Wind/Water, corner, Theres a world map in the references, that might help explain where my clan is located? So tropical! Bamboo and grassyness i suppose overall, with cliff and big sea! Not sure what kind of details you can do with whatever program you are using to make these awesome cubes but if you need anything else please ask! The Aviary is an important part of the clan territory too so if you could imclude it somewhere (maybe a whole corner or something? its ruiny and dusty cliffs canyony. Kind of lightning carrion canyon/light ruins aesthetic)
@Kizmetto Sweet! I'm loving this already! I'm finishing up my last foddart commission, so I can get started in about 2 days at most. (Hopefully no more storms, I need my power on ;u;)\ One last thing, will this be a big cube? [img]http://i.imgur.com/nCbexET.png[/img] Or a small cube? [img]http://i.imgur.com/lbJXRoB.png[/img] Big difference is going to be that big cubes will have more going on in them than small cubes.
@Kizmetto

Sweet! I'm loving this already! I'm finishing up my last foddart commission, so I can get started in about 2 days at most. (Hopefully no more storms, I need my power on ;u;)\

One last thing, will this be a big cube?
nCbexET.png

Or a small cube?
lbJXRoB.png

Big difference is going to be that big cubes will have more going on in them than small cubes.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple oho Big, definitely. :D
@chocoapple oho Big, definitely. :D
@Kizmetto

Alrighty! I got you down and will work on it in the next few days. ;)
@Kizmetto

Alrighty! I got you down and will work on it in the next few days. ;)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple aaaaaah gosh im so excited, i love your work. See you around! :)
@chocoapple aaaaaah gosh im so excited, i love your work. See you around! :)
@Kizmetto I ended up with more free time than I thought! Here is a little side of your resort! The Aviary is kinda in the back (the grassy part). It is a bit hard to do details in the program, but I added some kites in photoshop to show its windy side. It'll be 1250 gems and if you need me to make an adjustment, just message me. :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/JSHDXiE.png[/img]
@Kizmetto

I ended up with more free time than I thought! Here is a little side of your resort! The Aviary is kinda in the back (the grassy part). It is a bit hard to do details in the program, but I added some kites in photoshop to show its windy side. It'll be 1250 gems and if you need me to make an adjustment, just message me. :)

JSHDXiE.png
yym0GF5.png
^
^
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Hello! I am interested maybe ordering a cube, but what is the difference between the small and large?
@chocoapple Hello! I am interested maybe ordering a cube, but what is the difference between the small and large?
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru Awesome! Here are the main differences: Big cubes (400px wide): [img]http://i.imgur.com/nCbexET.png[/img] small cubes (350px wide): [img]http://i.imgur.com/lbJXRoB.png[/img] "Big difference is going to be that big cubes will have more going on in them than small cubes." I never put up Kizmetto's finished cube as more detail than shown above was added at the end. Smaller cubes I don't sweat tiny details and just go straight into the making the gist of it.
@LaughingZuru

Awesome! Here are the main differences:

Big cubes (400px wide):
nCbexET.png

small cubes (350px wide):
lbJXRoB.png

"Big difference is going to be that big cubes will have more going on in them than small cubes."
I never put up Kizmetto's finished cube as more detail than shown above was added at the end. Smaller cubes I don't sweat tiny details and just go straight into the making the gist of it.
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple That really clears up the price jump! I think I will order one. Quick question though: are you accepting Wishlist items as partial payment? I hope to get a big and chop a bit off that intimidating total!
@chocoapple That really clears up the price jump! I think I will order one. Quick question though: are you accepting Wishlist items as partial payment? I hope to get a big and chop a bit off that intimidating total!
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30