Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Icepop's Art for Fodder! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b] AuraBurn. [b]ID: [/b] 307538 [b]Artist: [/b]@Kojiro [b]Reference:[/b] My original character, [url=https://charahub.com/character/918278/Xarxus-Bloodfang/public/]Xarxus[/url], if that's alright. I've several visual references of him. ([url=http://serpentrose.tumblr.com/image/155501982425]Reference 1[/url], [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/9b356dc332b73fe0000d67ed41881fd0/tumblr_oe1j14iJUG1rwmlzho3_1280.png]ref 2[/url] (tail tip is inaccurate in the second ref, but the rest is about right)). [b]Personality/Lore:[/b] Xarxus is normally a pretty calm, easygoing, and warm individual. Most of the information on him is in his Charahub profile, which is what the link in his name leads to. [b]Background Colours:[/b] Could go with a sort of heavily-saturated reddish-violet (like [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/cc/1f/21cc1fbdff7d7259b07cfbfcd598151a--red-purple.jpg]this here[/url]), or whatever ends up looking best with the rest of him and whatever clothing you stick on him. [b]Background Shape:[/b]: Whatever is the most aesthetically pleasing. [b]Payment:[/b] Far as I can tell, your current price is 300 levels. Which, will take me longer than the 15th to pay (I'm on a potato computer that BSODs every hour, sometimes more often, and constantly crashes browser tabs, so that slows me down a lot). I'll send over the fodder as I am able to, though. [b]Notes:[/b] Expression is a bit difficult to get entirely right with Xarxus, because of the horns. If things prove too difficult on that front, I'm happy with just a calm, mostly-blank default expression. For clothing, he does prefer warm colours, especially reds and golds, but I've found that some shades of green and pale blue also look nice on him. When it comes to clothing style, I'd like something relatively simplistic, but which still implies elegant nobility. [size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b] AuraBurn. [b]ID: [/b] 307538 [b]Artist: [/b]@Kojiro [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32147206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321473/32147206_350.png[/img] [/url] (Because this vain nut won't let me not.) [b]Genes:[/b] Cherub / Peregrine / Glimmer. [b]Apparel:[/b] With or without his jewelry is fine. (For just a headshot, he's wearing the citrine teardrop earings, choker, necklace, and an ornate gold necklace.) [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] None. [b]Background Colour(s):[/b] Some pale gold, I think, or go with whatever visually works best if that doesn't work out. [b]Payment:[/b] You have it priced at 80 levels, I think, which I may be able to get done in a day (might be two days, if RL or computer BS delays me). [b]Notes:[/b] I've always really liked [url=http://soulcrystal214.deviantart.com/art/Light-Eye-process-656567969]this guide[/url] for Light eyes. It'd be nice to see that sort of eye on Sunburst, but I'm fine with you going with something more basic if you'd prefer.
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: AuraBurn.
ID: 307538
Artist: @Kojiro
Reference: My original character, Xarxus, if that's alright. I've several visual references of him. (Reference 1, ref 2 (tail tip is inaccurate in the second ref, but the rest is about right)).

Personality/Lore: Xarxus is normally a pretty calm, easygoing, and warm individual. Most of the information on him is in his Charahub profile, which is what the link in his name leads to.

Background Colours: Could go with a sort of heavily-saturated reddish-violet (like this here), or whatever ends up looking best with the rest of him and whatever clothing you stick on him.
Background Shape:: Whatever is the most aesthetically pleasing.

Payment: Far as I can tell, your current price is 300 levels. Which, will take me longer than the 15th to pay (I'm on a potato computer that BSODs every hour, sometimes more often, and constantly crashes browser tabs, so that slows me down a lot). I'll send over the fodder as I am able to, though.

Notes: Expression is a bit difficult to get entirely right with Xarxus, because of the horns. If things prove too difficult on that front, I'm happy with just a calm, mostly-blank default expression. For clothing, he does prefer warm colours, especially reds and golds, but I've found that some shades of green and pale blue also look nice on him. When it comes to clothing style, I'd like something relatively simplistic, but which still implies elegant nobility.

Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: AuraBurn.
ID: 307538
Artist: @Kojiro
Dragon:
32147206_350.png
(Because this vain nut won't let me not.)
Genes: Cherub / Peregrine / Glimmer.
Apparel: With or without his jewelry is fine. (For just a headshot, he's wearing the citrine teardrop earings, choker, necklace, and an ornate gold necklace.)
Accents/Skins: None.
Background Colour(s): Some pale gold, I think, or go with whatever visually works best if that doesn't work out.

Payment: You have it priced at 80 levels, I think, which I may be able to get done in a day (might be two days, if RL or computer BS delays me).

Notes: I've always really liked this guide for Light eyes. It'd be nice to see that sort of eye on Sunburst, but I'm fine with you going with something more basic if you'd prefer.
UVL1RfY.gif RWWRzfF.png tumblr_ot29r8EObP1rde8rlo1_100.gif ULzLIId.png
@Exaltier

do you have any samples for gijinka digital busts? also totally not here just because of Kuroyuki, your chibi of him is adorable
@Exaltier

do you have any samples for gijinka digital busts? also totally not here just because of Kuroyuki, your chibi of him is adorable
iXNOttm.gif
@Evlon hey! if you're online, i can send over 144/250 lvs for Hexus (lv 8s) and 110/140 lvs for Cipheres (lv 5s)
@Evlon hey! if you're online, i can send over 144/250 lvs for Hexus (lv 8s) and 110/140 lvs for Cipheres (lv 5s)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
Sure thing!
@odias
Sure thing!
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
@ShiraCheshire

Hi! I saw your message about all the artists you were interested in having full slots, but no worries! You can ask to be on their linguists for when slots open up again. There's a chance that you'll still get the art you wanted :) it never hurts to ask! Just make sure to ping them when you do.
@ShiraCheshire

Hi! I saw your message about all the artists you were interested in having full slots, but no worries! You can ask to be on their linguists for when slots open up again. There's a chance that you'll still get the art you wanted :) it never hurts to ask! Just make sure to ping them when you do.
@odias
All dragons recorded!
Your order with Hexus has 106 levels remaining
Your order with Cipheres has 10 levels remaining

Thank you for your support!
@odias
All dragons recorded!
Your order with Hexus has 106 levels remaining
Your order with Cipheres has 10 levels remaining

Thank you for your support!
@starrynightren
The 102 levels you sent in have been recorded to the sheet!
@starrynightren
The 102 levels you sent in have been recorded to the sheet!
@AuraBurn

I'll accept the oc bust, but I'm worried about the payment ;; the fodders for the push so we need it by the end of the 15th at the latest

For the adopt - I haven't drawn peregrine, the ornate necklace, or the pendant and I said in the post I wouldn't be drawing new genes/apparel. If you'd still like him with basic secondary and the rest of the apparel that comes to 55 levels c:
@AuraBurn

I'll accept the oc bust, but I'm worried about the payment ;; the fodders for the push so we need it by the end of the 15th at the latest

For the adopt - I haven't drawn peregrine, the ornate necklace, or the pendant and I said in the post I wouldn't be drawing new genes/apparel. If you'd still like him with basic secondary and the rest of the apparel that comes to 55 levels c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
@starrynightren i might come to you with questions/a draft once i get started since her design seems to be quite elaborate haha, but otherwise confirmed ^^
@starrynightren i might come to you with questions/a draft once i get started since her design seems to be quite elaborate haha, but otherwise confirmed ^^
5wzahZU.gif
@tehcoffeezombie

I'm away from my computer (mentioned it in the note) so all the images I had saved ahead of time is all I got and he was the only digital I saved :'( (and yea I have a sis obsessed with otomes so I know pretty much everything from her dragging me to play along with her X), drew him cuz he is her favorite)
@tehcoffeezombie

I'm away from my computer (mentioned it in the note) so all the images I had saved ahead of time is all I got and he was the only digital I saved :'( (and yea I have a sis obsessed with otomes so I know pretty much everything from her dragging me to play along with her X), drew him cuz he is her favorite)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56