Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Icepop's Art for Fodder! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
@LadyRenee

I've put them in! Sorry for the wait. I will get them now! Thank you for your support!
@LadyRenee

I've put them in! Sorry for the wait. I will get them now! Thank you for your support!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name: Draginraptor
ID: 211801
Artist: @Xayah
Request: Sketch. I think you mentioned in your art shop that you can do charr? If so, I'll grab a few screens later when I'm at the computer. If not, I can link a dragon no problem! :>
Payment: 70 levels paid with level 7s
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name: Draginraptor
ID: 211801
Artist: @Xayah
Request: Sketch. I think you mentioned in your art shop that you can do charr? If so, I'll grab a few screens later when I'm at the computer. If not, I can link a dragon no problem! :>
Payment: 70 levels paid with level 7s
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Xayah

Do you have a slot for a colored bust open? :)
@Xayah

Do you have a slot for a colored bust open? :)
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@lome hides you in icedad's fluff between ilumire and haku ojisan who is in more need of art :D and i'll get back to you on that because this is a super important decision that needs super careful consideration.

@Luciel confirmed, i'll do my best :D also her companion is adorable orz i'd prefer for dragons to be sent to receivers!
@lome hides you in icedad's fluff between ilumire and haku ojisan who is in more need of art :D and i'll get back to you on that because this is a super important decision that needs super careful consideration.

@Luciel confirmed, i'll do my best :D also her companion is adorable orz i'd prefer for dragons to be sent to receivers!
5wzahZU.gif
@Draginraptor
Sure, I can totally draw a charr! Send me another ping when you get the pics up! :)

@Oara
Unfortunately no :< I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like, once a slot opens up!
@Draginraptor
Sure, I can totally draw a charr! Send me another ping when you get the pics up! :)

@Oara
Unfortunately no :< I can put you on the pinglist if you'd like, once a slot opens up!
QRcWDMa.png
@Xayah
Nice! :D
And I managed to get some screens earlier so: http://imgur.com/a/VYrgq
I'd like for her to look like she's in a cheerful mood. She is generally pretty nice, and Charr and Non-Charr alike would say maybe too friendly at times.

If you need more screens just let me know!
EDIT: Or any other info :P
@Xayah
Nice! :D
And I managed to get some screens earlier so: http://imgur.com/a/VYrgq
I'd like for her to look like she's in a cheerful mood. She is generally pretty nice, and Charr and Non-Charr alike would say maybe too friendly at times.

If you need more screens just let me know!
EDIT: Or any other info :P
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Xayah

Yes please! I'll be leveling dergs all week, so let me know! :D
@Xayah

Yes please! I'll be leveling dergs all week, so let me know! :D
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Evlon @Thoracosaurus

Got my fodder all trained up. A variety of lv6/5s. Are PAs okay? I don't need the accepted right now so whenever works.
@Evlon @Thoracosaurus

Got my fodder all trained up. A variety of lv6/5s. Are PAs okay? I don't need the accepted right now so whenever works.

@KingOfCrows

I am available to accept now! If doing PAs, just us know here who the artist is.
@KingOfCrows

I am available to accept now! If doing PAs, just us know here who the artist is.
bQiQUFQ.png
@Thoracosaurus

Artist for all my dragons is Pericci. I'll include it in one of the PAs too. Thank you for accepting!

Also a general comment: I prefer this receiver style art for fodder over the type where dragons are sent directly to the artist. Normally I kinda glance at foddart and move on but this time around so many great artists signed up it was hard picking one. A+ turnout. The reassurance of getting art or credit for art is also great. The "what if the artist doesn't complete the art request" has kept me away from foddart in the past. Nice to see it's addressed here and there's a backup plan.

tl;dr v nice thread and guidelines

Pinging @Pericci because feedback.
@Thoracosaurus

Artist for all my dragons is Pericci. I'll include it in one of the PAs too. Thank you for accepting!

Also a general comment: I prefer this receiver style art for fodder over the type where dragons are sent directly to the artist. Normally I kinda glance at foddart and move on but this time around so many great artists signed up it was hard picking one. A+ turnout. The reassurance of getting art or credit for art is also great. The "what if the artist doesn't complete the art request" has kept me away from foddart in the past. Nice to see it's addressed here and there's a backup plan.

tl;dr v nice thread and guidelines

Pinging @Pericci because feedback.

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56