Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bri's Artshop [USD/T/G]REOPENING! [0/2]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Brigid Hello there! If you are open for gem slots, would you be interested in doing a halfbody + full colors of these two together? (x, x) They're two of my pokemon gijinka ocs, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, I understand entirely!

The pose/expression and all that would be entirely up to you! They've got little bios on their pages but their dynamic could be anything from best friends poking fun at each other or doing something platonic, or the two of them getting riled up to fight side by side, whatever you would like!

Thank you kindly for your time in either case!
@Brigid Hello there! If you are open for gem slots, would you be interested in doing a halfbody + full colors of these two together? (x, x) They're two of my pokemon gijinka ocs, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, I understand entirely!

The pose/expression and all that would be entirely up to you! They've got little bios on their pages but their dynamic could be anything from best friends poking fun at each other or doing something platonic, or the two of them getting riled up to fight side by side, whatever you would like!

Thank you kindly for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina those are some amazing ocs!! really cool designs! I will gladly work on your comission! C: the total price will be 3000 gems, i accept the first half once i receive your comm, and the other half once I send you the finished piece C:
@Vovina those are some amazing ocs!! really cool designs! I will gladly work on your comission! C: the total price will be 3000 gems, i accept the first half once i receive your comm, and the other half once I send you the finished piece C:
|+4 hours fr time/she-her/english~español My Art Shop!|
@Brigid aaa thank you so much, you are very kind! :,D I'll go ahead and send the first half of the gems over to you in just a moment~ Please take as long as you need with it and take care of yourself first and foremost with all of these stressful things going on in the world right now! <3
@Brigid aaa thank you so much, you are very kind! :,D I'll go ahead and send the first half of the gems over to you in just a moment~ Please take as long as you need with it and take care of yourself first and foremost with all of these stressful things going on in the world right now! <3
r6J6MbS.png
I'm still open!
I'm still open!
Bump
Bump
Hi! Can I have a chibi for this bab? :3
https://toyhou.se/5273913.damon/gallery#17601218
Maybe this eating expression?
https://f0.pngfuel.com/png/713/903/girl-eating-carrot-illustration-png-clip-art.png

Will be paying gems!
Hi! Can I have a chibi for this bab? :3
https://toyhou.se/5273913.damon/gallery#17601218
Maybe this eating expression?
https://f0.pngfuel.com/png/713/903/girl-eating-carrot-illustration-png-clip-art.png

Will be paying gems!
Spirals are underrated
@IchiSato of course! i'll be working on it today!
@IchiSato of course! i'll be working on it today!
@Brigid Hi! would you be willing to do a shaded fullbody of an anime oc working from a collection of references? Like this? she is a kitsune with human facial features. She's a pickpocket, and her personality is playful and sassy. she hides her smirk behind her scarf. If that's alright with you, I'll be paying in gems.
@Brigid Hi! would you be willing to do a shaded fullbody of an anime oc working from a collection of references? Like this? she is a kitsune with human facial features. She's a pickpocket, and her personality is playful and sassy. she hides her smirk behind her scarf. If that's alright with you, I'll be paying in gems.
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller yeah! Absolutely :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@tidecaller yeah! Absolutely :3
@Brigid awesome! I will send over payment, thanks
@Brigid awesome! I will send over payment, thanks
J0RHwF8.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19