Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rattz's Art Shop: OPEN
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ObSiEKM.png?1.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=00008B][b]Status: OPEN[/b][/color][/size] I am gonna be reopening my commissions because I finally feel like I have the right amount of time to be able to dedicate to these on here. Plus it makes me feel good to have art to do. Please be patient with me on this as I work full time overnights during the week so most of my work is done on the weekends.[/center] ------ [center][size=5][color=00008B][b]RULES![/b][/color][/size][/center] ------ [LIST] [*]One slot = One sketch [*]FR time +2 [*]Gem:Treasure=1:900 [*]$$$ Requests will have top priority over treasure or gem requests. [*]Follow all the TOS of FR please! [*]PLEASE BE KIND. I will take any constructive criticism, but please understand the difference between being constructive and just being rude [*]Please send payment only after I have accepted your commission. However I will require payment before I will start working [*]I reserve the right to decline a commission if I feel that I need to for any reason whether I decide to state it or not [*]I will accept items as payment. Please refer to my wishlist, and please ask me first- [*]I will accept leveled dragons as a discount payment if you wish. Please refer to my Art for Fodder post for how this payment method works. I will never accept hatchlings for this payment method.[/LIST] ------ [center][size=5][color=00008B][b]What I Will and Won't Do[/b][/color][/size][/center] ------ [LIST] [*] I am most comfortable with drawing Feral and Anthro animals. However I will tentatively draw a humanoid if persuaded, and I can give examples if requested to. [*]I will draw any manner of dragon, animal, fairytail creature, or otherwise. This includes Fursonas, Fan OCs, and Pets. [*] [b]I Absolutely Will Not Do NSFW.[/b] I have nothing against people who request them or the artists that draw nsfw either. I'm just not interested in that kind of art on a personal level. [*]For all art I do I require a reference of some kind. If you do not have an image reference then please describe your character as detailed as possible and I can't say that I won't mess up on the design if instructions are not clear. [*]If you don't feel comfortable talking details on the forums, then feel free to PM me once you have posted your initial request. [*][b]-Although you will be receiving imgur files for these pictures, I do post all of my work on my FA account. If you have an account there shoot me a pm with your username so that I can link your image to your FA account.-[/b] [/LIST] ------ ------ [center][size=5][color=00008B][b]Order Form[/b][/color][/size][/center] [code][b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Art Type:[/b] [b]Color?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Shading?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Skin/Accent/Apparel (that you would like included):[/b] [b]Payment Type: (USD/ Treasure/ Gems/ Items/ Fodder/ Other)[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/code]
ObSiEKM.png?1.png
I am gonna be reopening my commissions because I finally feel like I have the right amount of time to be able to dedicate to these on here. Plus it makes me feel good to have art to do.
Please be patient with me on this as I work full time overnights during the week so most of my work is done on the weekends.

RULES!

• One slot = One sketch
  • FR time +2
  • Gem:Treasure=1:900
  • $$$ Requests will have top priority over treasure or gem requests.
  • Follow all the TOS of FR please!
  • PLEASE BE KIND. I will take any constructive criticism, but please understand the difference between being constructive and just being rude
  • Please send payment only after I have accepted your commission. However I will require payment before I will start working
  • I reserve the right to decline a commission if I feel that I need to for any reason whether I decide to state it or not
  • I will accept items as payment. Please refer to my wishlist, and please ask me first-
  • I will accept leveled dragons as a discount payment if you wish. Please refer to my Art for Fodder post for how this payment method works. I will never accept hatchlings for this payment method.

What I Will and Won't Do

• I am most comfortable with drawing Feral and Anthro animals. However I will tentatively draw a humanoid if persuaded, and I can give examples if requested to.
  • I will draw any manner of dragon, animal, fairytail creature, or otherwise. This includes Fursonas, Fan OCs, and Pets.
  • I Absolutely Will Not Do NSFW. I have nothing against people who request them or the artists that draw nsfw either. I'm just not interested in that kind of art on a personal level.
  • For all art I do I require a reference of some kind. If you do not have an image reference then please describe your character as detailed as possible and I can't say that I won't mess up on the design if instructions are not clear.
  • If you don't feel comfortable talking details on the forums, then feel free to PM me once you have posted your initial request.
  • -Although you will be receiving imgur files for these pictures, I do post all of my work on my FA account. If you have an account there shoot me a pm with your username so that I can link your image to your FA account.-

Order Form
Code:
[b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Art Type:[/b] [b]Color?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Shading?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Skin/Accent/Apparel (that you would like included):[/b] [b]Payment Type: (USD/ Treasure/ Gems/ Items/ Fodder/ Other)[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
[center][size=7][b][color=00008B][b]Options[/b][/color][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=4][b][color=00008B][b]Headshot Sketch[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rpZAlIS.png?1.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/qiHSs2Q.png?2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/n02w6lr.png?1.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] [center]$15+ Uncolored / $20+ Flat Colored / $30+ Colored and Shaded 20,000t+ Uncolored / 30,000t+ Flat Colored / 40,000t+ Colored and Shaded[/center] Slots Available: 1. -- 2. -- 3. -- 4. -- 5. -- [color=00008B][i][b]Note:[/b][/i][/color] The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs (ex: crystal/facet) can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.[/center] ----- ----- [center][size=4][b][color=00008B][b]Fullbody Sketch[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://imgur.com/D36AXgs.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/R2Jup9W.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] [center]$20+ Uncolored / $40+ Flat Colored 75,000t+ Uncolored / 100,000t+ Flat Colored[/center] Slots Available 1. -- 2. -- 3. -- [color=00008B][i][b]Note:[/b][/i][/color] The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.[/center] ----- ----- [center][size=4][b][color=00008B][b]Shaded Fullbody[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6VLYuna.png?1.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/taGCwJg.png?1.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] [center]$75+ Greyscale / $100+ Colored 150,000t+ Greyscale / 250,000t+ Colored[/center] Slots Available: 1. -- 2. -- [color=00008B][i][b]Note:[/b][/i][/color] The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.[/center] ------ ------ [center][size=4][b][color=00008B][b]Reference Sheet[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://imgur.com/hAkMzus.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ClN35Zw.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] [center]$40 base price (Includes 1 anthro or feral pose, a head shot image, as well as text and a background) +$20 for each additional Pose. +$10 for each additional headshot. +$5 for Closeup Details (tongue, eyes, feet, etc.). +$5 for Color Swatch. 125,000t base price (Includes 1 anthro or feral pose, a head shot image, as well as text and a background) +100,000t for each additional Pose. +30,000t for each additional Head Shot. +5,000t for Closeup Details (tongue, eyes, feet, etc.) +5,000t for Color Swatch. [/center] Slots Available: 1. Undertale (paid in full; first sketch) Wait List: [i](I can only focus on one of this type of commission at a time. I will notify the next person once I have finished the previous commission.)[/i] 1. -- 2. -- 3. -- [color=00008B][i][b]Note:[/b][/i][/color]The complexity of designs can potentially raise the price of this commission type. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.[/center] ----- ----- [center][size=4][b][color=00008B][b]Other Requests[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=3][b][color=00008B][b]Objects[/b][/color][/size] (such as character weapons, characters as weapons, character possessions)[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5Zo9q85.png?1.png[/img] [center][size=2][i](pictured: The halberd of my D&D Brass Dragonborn Fighter)[/i][/size][/center] [b]Price:[/b] [center]$25+ Uncolored / $35+ Flat Colored / $55+ Shaded and Colored 50,000t Uncolored / 75,000t Flat Colored / 100,000t Shaded and Colored[/center]
Options

Headshot Sketch
rpZAlIS.png?1.pngqiHSs2Q.png?2.png
n02w6lr.png?1.png
Price:
$15+ Uncolored / $20+ Flat Colored / $30+ Colored and Shaded
20,000t+ Uncolored / 30,000t+ Flat Colored / 40,000t+ Colored and Shaded
Slots Available:
1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

Note: The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs (ex: crystal/facet) can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.

Fullbody Sketch
D36AXgs.png
R2Jup9W.png
Price:
$20+ Uncolored / $40+ Flat Colored
75,000t+ Uncolored / 100,000t+ Flat Colored
Slots Available
1. --
2. --
3. --

Note: The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.

Shaded Fullbody
6VLYuna.png?1.pngtaGCwJg.png?1.png
Price:
$75+ Greyscale / $100+ Colored
150,000t+ Greyscale / 250,000t+ Colored
Slots Available:
1. --
2. --

Note: The complexity of apparel (ex: armor) and designs can potentially raise the price of the commission. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.

Reference Sheet
hAkMzus.png
ClN35Zw.png
Price:
$40 base price
(Includes 1 anthro or feral pose, a head shot image, as well as text and a background)
+$20 for each additional Pose.
+$10 for each additional headshot.
+$5 for Closeup Details (tongue, eyes, feet, etc.).
+$5 for Color Swatch.

125,000t base price
(Includes 1 anthro or feral pose, a head shot image, as well as text and a background)
+100,000t for each additional Pose.
+30,000t for each additional Head Shot.
+5,000t for Closeup Details (tongue, eyes, feet, etc.)
+5,000t for Color Swatch.
Slots Available:
1. Undertale (paid in full; first sketch)
Wait List: (I can only focus on one of this type of commission at a time. I will notify the next person once I have finished the previous commission.)
1. --
2. --
3. --

Note:The complexity of designs can potentially raise the price of this commission type. These details can be negotiated after the initial request.

Other Requests
Objects
(such as character weapons, characters as weapons, character possessions)
5Zo9q85.png?1.png
(pictured: The halberd of my D&D Brass Dragonborn Fighter)
Price:
$25+ Uncolored / $35+ Flat Colored / $55+ Shaded and Colored
50,000t Uncolored / 75,000t Flat Colored / 100,000t Shaded and Colored
[center][size=7][color=00008B][b]Art For Fodder[/b][/color][/size][/center] I will take leveled dragons in exchange for credit towards a piece of art. In order to get the amount of levels I will require for each commission make sure to place [b]Fodder[/b] as your option for [b]Payment Type[/b]. Make sure that you feel okay with giving up the dragons that you would be using for this payment method, as they will be exalted as soon as I have recorded them for my own records. How I get this amount is by taking the amount that I would regularly charge for the piece in treasure and then divide that by 1500. Any daily bonuses will equal to +1 level each for breed or gene and +2 levels for color. The amount that levels will be worth to me has the ability to change whether Lightning Flight is currently pushing or not. [quote=Example] [b]Username/ID:[/b] Rattz 61448 [b]Reference:[/b] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/3670380_6o8yTZU9eW0oLfl.png[/img] [b]Art Type:[/b] Full Body [b]Color?[/b] Yes [b]Shading?[/b] No [b]Skin/Accent/Apparel (that you would like included):[/b] A Sundress and a Bell bow in her hair. [b]Payment Type: (USD/ Treasure/ Gems/ Items/ Fodder/ Other)[/b] Fodder [b]Other:[/b] Could you show her getting ready to jump up in an excited way? ----- ----- [b]So my response to this commission request would look like this:[/b] A full body colored sketch of this character would equal to a base of 100,000t. Adding the items that you would like, and the complication of the pose that you'd like would raise the price up to 125,000t. Since you would like to pay for this art in Fodder Levels, I will take that 125,000t and divide that by 1500 to equal 80 levels. If this is okay with you, please confirm. Then start sending me your leveled dragons (make sure to keep track of the dragons you are sending me by keeping record of their IDs, levels, and any bonuses). I will not start the art until all of the dragons have been recorded as being in my possession. [/quote] This is a discount possibility for you, as the pay out that I will get in the end will generally be a little lower than the initial treasure price I would charge plus any of that loot you could get from the coli. Feel free to ask me questions about this payment method.
Art For Fodder

I will take leveled dragons in exchange for credit towards a piece of art. In order to get the amount of levels I will require for each commission make sure to place Fodder as your option for Payment Type. Make sure that you feel okay with giving up the dragons that you would be using for this payment method, as they will be exalted as soon as I have recorded them for my own records. How I get this amount is by taking the amount that I would regularly charge for the piece in treasure and then divide that by 1500.

Any daily bonuses will equal to +1 level each for breed or gene and +2 levels for color.

The amount that levels will be worth to me has the ability to change whether Lightning Flight is currently pushing or not.
Example wrote:
Username/ID: Rattz 61448
Reference:
3670380_6o8yTZU9eW0oLfl.png
Art Type: Full Body
Color? Yes
Shading? No
Skin/Accent/Apparel (that you would like included): A Sundress and a Bell bow in her hair.
Payment Type: (USD/ Treasure/ Gems/ Items/ Fodder/ Other) Fodder
Other: Could you show her getting ready to jump up in an excited way?

So my response to this commission request would look like this:
A full body colored sketch of this character would equal to a base of 100,000t. Adding the items that you would like, and the complication of the pose that you'd like would raise the price up to 125,000t.

Since you would like to pay for this art in Fodder Levels, I will take that 125,000t and divide that by 1500 to equal 80 levels. If this is okay with you, please confirm. Then start sending me your leveled dragons (make sure to keep track of the dragons you are sending me by keeping record of their IDs, levels, and any bonuses). I will not start the art until all of the dragons have been recorded as being in my possession.

This is a discount possibility for you, as the pay out that I will get in the end will generally be a little lower than the initial treasure price I would charge plus any of that loot you could get from the coli. Feel free to ask me questions about this payment method.
[center][size=7][color=00008B][b]Wish List[/b][/color][/size] (There is a link on my profile page that leads to a more indepth wish list)[/center] ----- [center]FOOD![/center] [center]I will accept stacks of food items at (1 food point= 175t). I would prefer to receive these in stacks of 99 so I will give a %10 discount on the cost of your art for items given this way.[/center] ----- [center]SWIPP ITEMS! I will accept Swipp recipe items at equal to their lowest auction house value. I would prefer to receive these in stacks of 99 so I will give a %10 discount on the cost of your art for items given this way. ----- [center]APPAREL! Accepted at lowest auction house value. This section will change frequently. I will post one item from each set that I am looking for, but will accept other apparel that are in the same apparel family as what I have posted. An example of two items that share the same apparel family would be a Ruthless Headdress and Untamed Leather Boots. This is in place so that I can save on space and make the page not a complete loading nightmare. Generally I will take all apparel items for their lowest AH value, but there are some items I will more readily accept than others. [i](baldwin)[/i] [item=Shadow Tome][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle][item=Wild Kilt][item=Peridot Roundhorn] [item=Poison Dart Frog Companion][item=Red-Tailed Boa][item=Charming Sage Shawl][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [i](Coliseum)[/i] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Scarlet Wooly Coat][item=Copper Filigree Helmet] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Waverider Cape][item=Dented Iron Helmet] [i](Market Place)[/i] [item=Paunchy Red Percher][item=Mage's Midnight Tunic][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Harvest Guise][item=Grey Wolf Cape][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][item=Peace Dove][item=Ruthless Headdress][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Crown] [i](swipp)[/i] [item=Raven Sylvan Wings][item=Winter Wolf Cape][item=Cloudy Tail Feathers][item=Crimson Silk Veil] [i](festivals)[/i] I will accept ALL festival apparel items at their lowest auction house value. If the auction house value of one of these apparel pieces would be worth more than what I would charge, I will happily do the equal amount of work for them. If it requires me to do extra pieces of artwork for you, or requires that I upgrade your ref sheet then so be it. This will also now include the acceptance of recolors as well. [item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][/center] ----- [center]FAMILIARS! I am generally looking for any familiars that I don't yet have and will accept these for equal to their lowest auction house value. Please refer to my bestiary to help you with this.[/center] ----- [center]SPECIALTY! I will accept any specialty items (renames/scatters/remove-add genes/vistas/eggs) at their lowest auction house value and will probably sell you my soul for some of the more valuable items. I'll list a few particulars that I'm saving for right now. [item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Vista: Rainy Day][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][/center] ----- [center]USER MADE SKIN/ACCENTS I will accept user-made skins and accents on a case by case basis. If I accept them, it's mostly going to be based on my own personal preference and what dragons I need them for at any one time.[/center]
Wish List
(There is a link on my profile page that leads to a more indepth wish list)

FOOD!
I will accept stacks of food items at (1 food point= 175t). I would prefer to receive these in stacks of 99 so I will give a %10 discount on the cost of your art for items given this way.

SWIPP ITEMS!
I will accept Swipp recipe items at equal to their lowest auction house value. I would prefer to receive these in stacks of 99 so I will give a %10 discount on the cost of your art for items given this way.

APPAREL!
Accepted at lowest auction house value. This section will change frequently. I will post one item from each set that I am looking for, but will accept other apparel that are in the same apparel family as what I have posted. An example of two items that share the same apparel family would be a Ruthless Headdress and Untamed Leather Boots. This is in place so that I can save on space and make the page not a complete loading nightmare. Generally I will take all apparel items for their lowest AH value, but there are some items I will more readily accept than others.

(baldwin)
Shadow Tome Twice-Dyed Mantle Wild Kilt Peridot Roundhorn
Poison Dart Frog Companion Red-Tailed Boa Charming Sage Shawl Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle

(Coliseum)
Swallow's Wing Fans Soft Pink Silk Scarf Scarlet Wooly Coat Copper Filigree Helmet
Wavespun Feathered Wings Waverider Cape Dented Iron Helmet

(Market Place)
Paunchy Red Percher Mage's Midnight Tunic Prismatic Silk Scarf Harvest Guise Grey Wolf Cape Red Rose Flowerfall Silver Steampunk Wings Peace Dove Ruthless Headdress Dusky Rose Thorn Crown

(swipp)
Raven Sylvan Wings Winter Wolf Cape Cloudy Tail Feathers Crimson Silk Veil

(festivals)
I will accept ALL festival apparel items at their lowest auction house value. If the auction house value of one of these apparel pieces would be worth more than what I would charge, I will happily do the equal amount of work for them. If it requires me to do extra pieces of artwork for you, or requires that I upgrade your ref sheet then so be it. This will also now include the acceptance of recolors as well.
Golem Gauntlet Mesa Mechanojets Sanddune Rags Flowering Gladeboughs

FAMILIARS!
I am generally looking for any familiars that I don't yet have and will accept these for equal to their lowest auction house value. Please refer to my bestiary to help you with this.

SPECIALTY!
I will accept any specialty items (renames/scatters/remove-add genes/vistas/eggs) at their lowest auction house value and will probably sell you my soul for some of the more valuable items. I'll list a few particulars that I'm saving for right now.

Tertiary Gene: Circuit Secondary Gene: Alloy Primary Gene: Metallic Vista: Rainy Day Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tertiary Gene: Opal Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer

USER MADE SKIN/ACCENTS
I will accept user-made skins and accents on a case by case basis. If I accept them, it's mostly going to be based on my own personal preference and what dragons I need them for at any one time.
[center][size=7][color=00008B][b]Affiliates[/b][/color][/size] ----- If you enjoy my art and need a well written bio to go with it, please go take a look at my good friend in real life and on this game, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1913208/1]ShadyoFayx[/url]'s Bio Shop. They are an absolutely incredible writer, so please go check them out. And if you'd like an example of their work check out the incredible work that was done for my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61448&tab=dragon&did=393335]Arcadian[/url]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jp0DOod.png[/img][/center] Arcadian, while in the nomadic Clan, has found that his restlessness or need of something new, has lessened as everyday seems to bring some form of adventure to him. While he still feels like every place they settle is not a forever home, he is content with the Dragons that he has come to travel with. Larka, the brave and wise leader, has even given him something to do that keeps his mind busy and the clan always happy; he is the one that lets the Clan know when it is time to move on. He helps organize scavenging and keeps the Clan’s resources fresh and full. He has proven to be a useful asset within the Clan. Arcadian is a very extroverted Dragon, and this has helped him communicate with and keep in contact with many Dragons. He likes to make new friends and even get into some trouble by asking too many questions or talking about his accomplishments and life. His pride is his prize possession. He is known to speak greatly of himself, but he is also known to be very just and is willing to stand up for anything that he deems wrong. During his time in the clan, he has learned different aspects of being nomadic; their quickness, hardiness, and adaptability. This has all taught him great lessons, and allowed him to live a fuller life. In his time with the Clan, Arcadian had fathered many Welps, but due to his preferences, he never did believe in a monogamous relationship. He is very open about himself and would rather love every dragon than no dragon. He also found it hard to keep track of all the Welps he had, and often times than not, would lose all contact. He does hope for the best with them though. Arcadian is loyal to himself and when he feels the need arise to seek adventure and fortune, he will take it upon himself to look for these. They have taken him many different, and interesting places, but something always calls to him. He looks to the sky for answers, and has brought these up to Larka. He found her company and wisdom to be a great help. One night while looking at the horizon, something had started to call to Arcadian. He felt the urge to leave again. Larka had confronted him, noticing his restless movements. “You look like you’re ready to jump at any second, Arcadian.” Larka’s voice came in. She always had a soft, yet nurturing voice. “Larka,” He looked at her, his ears flicking. “I was just looking at the sky. It always gets me excited.” “Yes. As it does for every Dragon in the Clan. We live in the sky. It allows us to follow our hearts.” She gave him a smile. He nodded, dipping his head. He couldn’t help but feel a little electricity in his veins. He wanted to go see where the horizon would take him next. “What do you see out there?” She asked, bringing his attention back to her. He tilted his head and looked back at the horizon that was beginning to turn a fiery orange as the sun set. “Adventure.” He said. “Ah yes. I see opportunity. You have done well for us Arcadian. We have been quite happy with your help.” She gave him a long look into this eyes. He flicked his ears again and tapped his claw on the ground, only this time feeling like the wind was trying to carry him. She let out a small chuckle. Looking back at the horizon, she nodded, “We will go. Wherever that horizon stops, so will we.” She looked at him and with that, turned and left. This left Arcadian with excitement and happiness. He knew that his life could be complete, even when he always yearned for something. Throughout his time in the Clan, Arcadian had taken it upon himself to travel on his own, coming and going as he pleased, but he always came back with a story to tell, a gift for the Clan, or a new destination. His time in Larka’s Clan was well spent, and he sees himself happily doing and being him for the rest of his days.
Affiliates
If you enjoy my art and need a well written bio to go with it, please go take a look at my good friend in real life and on this game, ShadyoFayx's Bio Shop. They are an absolutely incredible writer, so please go check them out. And if you'd like an example of their work check out the incredible work that was done for my Arcadian.

Jp0DOod.png

Arcadian, while in the nomadic Clan, has found that his restlessness or need of something new, has lessened as everyday seems to bring some form of adventure to him. While he still feels like every place they settle is not a forever home, he is content with the Dragons that he has come to travel with. Larka, the brave and wise leader, has even given him something to do that keeps his mind busy and the clan always happy; he is the one that lets the Clan know when it is time to move on. He helps organize scavenging and keeps the Clan’s resources fresh and full. He has proven to be a useful asset within the Clan. Arcadian is a very extroverted Dragon, and this has helped him communicate with and keep in contact with many Dragons. He likes to make new friends and even get into some trouble by asking too many questions or talking about his accomplishments and life. His pride is his prize possession. He is known to speak greatly of himself, but he is also known to be very just and is willing to stand up for anything that he deems wrong. During his time in the clan, he has learned different aspects of being nomadic; their quickness, hardiness, and adaptability. This has all taught him great lessons, and allowed him to live a fuller life.

In his time with the Clan, Arcadian had fathered many Welps, but due to his preferences, he never did believe in a monogamous relationship. He is very open about himself and would rather love every dragon than no dragon. He also found it hard to keep track of all the Welps he had, and often times than not, would lose all contact. He does hope for the best with them though.

Arcadian is loyal to himself and when he feels the need arise to seek adventure and fortune, he will take it upon himself to look for these. They have taken him many different, and interesting places, but something always calls to him. He looks to the sky for answers, and has brought these up to Larka. He found her company and wisdom to be a great help. One night while looking at the horizon, something had started to call to Arcadian. He felt the urge to leave again. Larka had confronted him, noticing his restless movements.

“You look like you’re ready to jump at any second, Arcadian.” Larka’s voice came in. She always had a soft, yet nurturing voice.

“Larka,” He looked at her, his ears flicking. “I was just looking at the sky. It always gets me excited.”

“Yes. As it does for every Dragon in the Clan. We live in the sky. It allows us to follow our hearts.” She gave him a smile.

He nodded, dipping his head. He couldn’t help but feel a little electricity in his veins. He wanted to go see where the horizon would take him next.

“What do you see out there?” She asked, bringing his attention back to her. He tilted his head and looked back at the horizon that was beginning to turn a fiery orange as the sun set.
“Adventure.” He said.

“Ah yes. I see opportunity. You have done well for us Arcadian. We have been quite happy with your help.” She gave him a long look into this eyes. He flicked his ears again and tapped his claw on the ground, only this time feeling like the wind was trying to carry him.

She let out a small chuckle. Looking back at the horizon, she nodded, “We will go. Wherever that horizon stops, so will we.” She looked at him and with that, turned and left.
This left Arcadian with excitement and happiness. He knew that his life could be complete, even when he always yearned for something.

Throughout his time in the Clan, Arcadian had taken it upon himself to travel on his own, coming and going as he pleased, but he always came back with a story to tell, a gift for the Clan, or a new destination. His time in Larka’s Clan was well spent, and he sees himself happily doing and being him for the rest of his days.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AsSNH68.png?1.png[/img][/center]
AsSNH68.png?1.png
@Rattz Would you do a shaded fullbody of a tiger? He's fairly simple, a large tiger with red eyes, only instead of being orange his fur is a smokey grey-blue.
@Rattz Would you do a shaded fullbody of a tiger? He's fairly simple, a large tiger with red eyes, only instead of being orange his fur is a smokey grey-blue.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@rattz hello i have a very big order that i would love from you can we talk about it more in pm ?
@rattz hello i have a very big order that i would love from you can we talk about it more in pm ?
@Bajuke
Sure, if you'd like to initiate the pm with as much information as you can give me. I'll see if I'll be able to fulfill what you're asking or not. I probably will, but know that it might take a while depending on how much you're asking me to do.

@BlueDusk
I would love to help you out. If there isn't an available reference for me to use, could you possibly link me to the grey that you are looking for? Typing 'color picker' into google will give you plenty of options to be able to find the grey that you would be most happy with me using. Also could you describe his markings to me and how much of his body the grey would be covering? As there are tons of variations in markings and color saturations that tigers can have, I'd like to know, for example, if the markings are thick and bold, thin and loosely wound, or almost nonexistent. What position are you looking for him to be in? What emotion would you like him to be displaying? Is there anything that your tiger is wearing, like a collar or does he have scars?

Sorry to ask so many questions, it's just very important that I know as much as possible especially if I don't have a visual reference. This is a highly detailed piece of art and I want to make sure that I am getting your character correct. If you want me to take complete artistic liberty with the piece then I'll definitely be willing to do that for you. And finally, what payment method were you wishing to use for this? I will be able to give you a price once I know what i will be calculating.
@Bajuke
Sure, if you'd like to initiate the pm with as much information as you can give me. I'll see if I'll be able to fulfill what you're asking or not. I probably will, but know that it might take a while depending on how much you're asking me to do.

@BlueDusk
I would love to help you out. If there isn't an available reference for me to use, could you possibly link me to the grey that you are looking for? Typing 'color picker' into google will give you plenty of options to be able to find the grey that you would be most happy with me using. Also could you describe his markings to me and how much of his body the grey would be covering? As there are tons of variations in markings and color saturations that tigers can have, I'd like to know, for example, if the markings are thick and bold, thin and loosely wound, or almost nonexistent. What position are you looking for him to be in? What emotion would you like him to be displaying? Is there anything that your tiger is wearing, like a collar or does he have scars?

Sorry to ask so many questions, it's just very important that I know as much as possible especially if I don't have a visual reference. This is a highly detailed piece of art and I want to make sure that I am getting your character correct. If you want me to take complete artistic liberty with the piece then I'll definitely be willing to do that for you. And finally, what payment method were you wishing to use for this? I will be able to give you a price once I know what i will be calculating.
@Rattz

I'd love to take the ref sheet commission slot! I'll pm you with the details~!
@Rattz

I'd love to take the ref sheet commission slot! I'll pm you with the details~!
forum-signature.png
1 2