Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G/T] Parda's Art Shop
1 2 3
@Parda
Oh my gosh I'm so, so sorry for vanishing, I really have no words for the apology I want to make. I've been having trouble getting online due to some real life issues that have been pretty big and are still ongoing. I completely understand if you have accepted another person for the slot, and again, I'm just so sorry I vanished on you like that.
@Parda
Oh my gosh I'm so, so sorry for vanishing, I really have no words for the apology I want to make. I've been having trouble getting online due to some real life issues that have been pretty big and are still ongoing. I completely understand if you have accepted another person for the slot, and again, I'm just so sorry I vanished on you like that.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong
Ahh no worries, things like that can happen ^^
@Hurricanesong
Ahh no worries, things like that can happen ^^
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@parda so if i wanted a headshot for one of my dragons, would it be 30KT? i would really like some art for this guy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22080892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220809/22080892_350.png[/img] [/url] he's my exalting dragon and i think your art style would do him justice.
@parda
so if i wanted a headshot for one of my dragons, would it be 30KT? i would really like some art for this guy here:

22080892_350.png

he's my exalting dragon and i think your art style would do him justice.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@Parda, pinglist please? :000
@Parda, pinglist please? :000
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Sure thing!

@BlazingPhoenix01
...not really.
The ratio is a bit outdated as I haven't opened this shop in a long while, but going by the current ratio would mean that it'd cost 300kt instead. 10x as much.
Besides, I don't even have slots open right now!
@Anubiis
Sure thing!

@BlazingPhoenix01
...not really.
The ratio is a bit outdated as I haven't opened this shop in a long while, but going by the current ratio would mean that it'd cost 300kt instead. 10x as much.
Besides, I don't even have slots open right now!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3