Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] Bird's nest /gijinka/oc only
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Aikooo Omg I love the way you draw him, he's beautiful! Thank you! :D I'd love to go ahead and order another of a different boy if that's okay!

Ref here!
Payment: Gems
Style: Colored Headshot
@Aikooo Omg I love the way you draw him, he's beautiful! Thank you! :D I'd love to go ahead and order another of a different boy if that's okay!

Ref here!
Style: Colored Headshot
@leyline
glad you like my work,and sure I can do another one
@leyline
glad you like my work,and sure I can do another one
tumblr_p82f3tx1i21w1wvo2o1_1280.png
@Aikooo Would you happen to have any slots left? I'd love to order something from you if so (if would you be okay with drawing fanart if provided with references?), but no worries if slots are closed at the moment! Thank you for your time in either case!
@Aikooo Would you happen to have any slots left? I'd love to order something from you if so (if would you be okay with drawing fanart if provided with references?), but no worries if slots are closed at the moment! Thank you for your time in either case!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
about fan art.....I need make sure the character I can draw first.....some character I can't control them in my style
@Vovina
about fan art.....I need make sure the character I can draw first.....some character I can't control them in my style
@Aikooo Thank you very much for getting back to me! In that case, would one or both of the following characters appeal to you? (First is from a cartoon show, second is my gijinka design of an existing cartoon character.) You'd be free to stylize however you see fit!

Pictures:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Style: 3-fullbody (or 2-halfbody, if you would prefer!)
Anything else: Just a small note that he has pointed ears! If you would need extra references of this, please let me know.

Pictures:
Outfit references (flat colors)
Bust and waistup (1st armor)- One, Two, Three
Fullbody (1st armor)- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Style: 3-fullbody (or 2-halfbody if you would prefer!)
Anything else: If you want to draw this one, you may pick any outfit you wish from the first ref sheet!

If for any reason you wouldn't be comfortable drawing them, I understand completely, and apologize for the bother!
@Aikooo Thank you very much for getting back to me! In that case, would one or both of the following characters appeal to you? (First is from a cartoon show, second is my gijinka design of an existing cartoon character.) You'd be free to stylize however you see fit!

Pictures:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Style: 3-fullbody (or 2-halfbody, if you would prefer!)
Anything else: Just a small note that he has pointed ears! If you would need extra references of this, please let me know.

Pictures:
Outfit references (flat colors)
Bust and waistup (1st armor)- One, Two, Three
Fullbody (1st armor)- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Style: 3-fullbody (or 2-halfbody if you would prefer!)
Anything else: If you want to draw this one, you may pick any outfit you wish from the first ref sheet!

If for any reason you wouldn't be comfortable drawing them, I understand completely, and apologize for the bother!
r6J6MbS.png
@Aikooo - Would you be able to draw off of a written description, with references from google for things like hairstyle and clothes? I have a bunch of OCs who don't have art yet, and your artstyle is amazing, and I would love to commission you if possible!
@Aikooo - Would you be able to draw off of a written description, with references from google for things like hairstyle and clothes? I have a bunch of OCs who don't have art yet, and your artstyle is amazing, and I would love to commission you if possible!
H5mMPK3.png
@Vovina
actually I‘m not good at draw armor.....so sorry about that....
@Vovina
actually I‘m not good at draw armor.....so sorry about that....
@leyline [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c52634ab39a5e4b975a95fea00cef2c0/tumblr_ovqhybxYq51w1wvo2o1_1280.jpg[/img]
@leyline
tumblr_ovqhybxYq51w1wvo2o1_1280.jpg
@Aikooo So gorgeous!! I'm in love with this pic *w* Thanks again!
@Aikooo So gorgeous!! I'm in love with this pic *w* Thanks again!
http://toyhou.se/1147692.ube
Payment: treasure
Style: full color head shot
Anything else?: nope :)
http://toyhou.se/1147692.ube
Payment: treasure
Style: full color head shot
Anything else?: nope :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17