Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshot special | 100kt & Eggs | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
late responses again lol

@bergentruckung @Farvel @Startedraining @Yara
you will all be put down for a slot thank much!!! anyone who asked for a design will get a preveiw sketch once i get around to it to request anychanges they may want thank you all <3

@BlueDusk
i can do 6 or5? if you got the eggs and dont mind a wait ill put you down for a slot thanks~!

@Elpide
i got a slot put down for you then please fill out the form whenever thankyou~! (asalwaysthoifanyoneismoreconfortablePMingmeinsteadthatsfineto)
late responses again lol

@bergentruckung @Farvel @Startedraining @Yara
you will all be put down for a slot thank much!!! anyone who asked for a design will get a preveiw sketch once i get around to it to request anychanges they may want thank you all <3

@BlueDusk
i can do 6 or5? if you got the eggs and dont mind a wait ill put you down for a slot thanks~!

@Elpide
i got a slot put down for you then please fill out the form whenever thankyou~! (asalwaysthoifanyoneismoreconfortablePMingmeinsteadthatsfineto)
@TheGermanTaco

Do you still have a sketch or full slot open? I'd love to have another drawing done by you, hehe :D
@TheGermanTaco

Do you still have a sketch or full slot open? I'd love to have another drawing done by you, hehe :D
@Exeidur
just editing the slots now lol you can get either if you dont mind the wait thank much!
@Exeidur
just editing the slots now lol you can get either if you dont mind the wait thank much!
@TheGermanTaco I'm fine waiting! Five of them please, disregard Phil. They're characters of a gaming group but Phil has left us so I'm less interested in buying things for that character XD I honestly keep forgetting he's in that folder.
@TheGermanTaco I'm fine waiting! Five of them please, disregard Phil. They're characters of a gaming group but Phil has left us so I'm less interested in buying things for that character XD I honestly keep forgetting he's in that folder.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@TheGermanTaco

I don't mind the wait! Put me up for a full bust wait please ^^
@TheGermanTaco

I don't mind the wait! Put me up for a full bust wait please ^^
[b]@TheGermanTaco[/b] [b]{ ORDER TYPE }[/b] Full [b]{ QUANTITY }[/b] 1 [b]{ PAYMENT }[/b] Ice Egg [b]{ CHARACTERS }[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12127503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121276/12127503_350.png[/img] [/url] Astrae [b]{ EXTRA }[/b] She's a nimph with fairly light skin :) She's always happy and likes to take care of plants and animals *Edit: And please don't take notice of the gijinka art she already has ^^ I want to see another interpretation of her
@TheGermanTaco

{ ORDER TYPE } Full
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } Ice Egg
{ CHARACTERS }

12127503_350.png

Astrae
{ EXTRA } She's a nimph with fairly light skin :) She's always happy and likes to take care of plants and animals
*Edit: And please don't take notice of the gijinka art she already has ^^ I want to see another interpretation of her
BPpOUJu.png
@TheGermanTaco asks about ref sheets
@TheGermanTaco asks about ref sheets
previously heavenlyEarth
@heavenlyEarth
lol
ref sheets are something ive wanted to try for a while and tbh i like doing them but id want to try and do some more before i make them official in my main shop the price will vary bc they are very customizable by defult they come with

a coloured front and back view (back stays flat colours normally while front has basic/simple shading)
a colour pallete
and a alt outfit chibi
(that i normally design myself)

extra things can be added and discussed like a headshot items notes a summery of them detail close ups more outfits ect
but like i said before i havent done much so i only have the smallest idea on how to price them but if anyone in interested in them i am more then open to discuss payment and work something out for them as they are quite abit of fun to do~!

@heavenlyEarth
lol
ref sheets are something ive wanted to try for a while and tbh i like doing them but id want to try and do some more before i make them official in my main shop the price will vary bc they are very customizable by defult they come with

a coloured front and back view (back stays flat colours normally while front has basic/simple shading)
a colour pallete
and a alt outfit chibi
(that i normally design myself)

extra things can be added and discussed like a headshot items notes a summery of them detail close ups more outfits ect
but like i said before i havent done much so i only have the smallest idea on how to price them but if anyone in interested in them i am more then open to discuss payment and work something out for them as they are quite abit of fun to do~!

@TheGermanTaco *Sidles back in* Open for discussion you say? For a number of eggs or for treasure/gems do you have a particular preference?
@TheGermanTaco *Sidles back in* Open for discussion you say? For a number of eggs or for treasure/gems do you have a particular preference?
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@TheGermanTaco

Quick question~!
When would you prefer payment?
@TheGermanTaco

Quick question~!
When would you prefer payment?
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9