Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gloomy's Art Store! [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dydomio
Sure! He looks really cute XD
@Dydomio
Sure! He looks really cute XD
tjjhFkf.png
Please add me to the ping list!

@gloomyreaper
Please add me to the ping list!

@gloomyreaper
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
@Gloomyreaper

Could you add me to the pinglist as well? Thank you~
@Gloomyreaper

Could you add me to the pinglist as well? Thank you~
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
@Etzili

Added! Thanks~
@Etzili

Added! Thanks~
tjjhFkf.png
@Mimi9911a Here's your completed sketch! [img]http://i.imgur.com/dsppt5h.jpg[/img]
@Mimi9911a
Here's your completed sketch!

dsppt5h.jpg
tjjhFkf.png
@Gloomyreaper

It's amazing, thank you so much! Sending over payment now <3
@Gloomyreaper

It's amazing, thank you so much! Sending over payment now <3
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
@Yilara Here he is, completed! It was really a pleasure to draw him and I hope you don't mind the glitter~ XD [img]http://i.imgur.com/mnIkgeK.png[/img]
@Yilara
Here he is, completed! It was really a pleasure to draw him and I hope you don't mind the glitter~ XD
mnIkgeK.png
tjjhFkf.png
@Gloomyreaper Hello! I would like to be added to the pinglist for new open slots. And also as an artist I wanted to ask you, what settings do you use for the brush with which you do sketches like this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/xhYyhHV.png[/img]
@Gloomyreaper
Hello! I would like to be added to the pinglist for new open slots.

And also as an artist I wanted to ask you, what settings do you use for the brush with which you do sketches like this?
xhYyhHV.png
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Turnoroid

Sure thing!

I use Krita for my art program and use the normal circle ink brush. It's basically a brush with hard edges that varies in size depending on pressure, but opacity is constant at 100%. A very normal, basic brush~ For that particular sketch I changed the colour to grey.

I see from your clan info you're opening an art shop? When you do can you give me a ping? I would like to see your art XD and friendly bumps haha
@Turnoroid

Sure thing!

I use Krita for my art program and use the normal circle ink brush. It's basically a brush with hard edges that varies in size depending on pressure, but opacity is constant at 100%. A very normal, basic brush~ For that particular sketch I changed the colour to grey.

I see from your clan info you're opening an art shop? When you do can you give me a ping? I would like to see your art XD and friendly bumps haha
tjjhFkf.png
@Gloomyreaper
I'm using SAI and PS and they have so many settings xD

Sure thing! I'm working on some examples for my art shop and will ping you when I'm open. We can also do art trades if you want in the future.
@Gloomyreaper
I'm using SAI and PS and they have so many settings xD

Sure thing! I'm working on some examples for my art shop and will ping you when I'm open. We can also do art trades if you want in the future.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7