Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | super amazing art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Forelle
Hello!! You know I always need all the art from you in my life. :P (My impulsive spending habits just hold me back sometimes, haha.)
Okay, I'm gonna take your suggestion about the bust! I wanna spoil him good for his first comission, lol.
Would a bust be the same price as a fullbody? If so, would 160k be the total with his bird and the rest of his apparel? I think I added everything up right, but I'm never too sure of my math skills. :P
@Forelle
Hello!! You know I always need all the art from you in my life. :P (My impulsive spending habits just hold me back sometimes, haha.)
Okay, I'm gonna take your suggestion about the bust! I wanna spoil him good for his first comission, lol.
Would a bust be the same price as a fullbody? If so, would 160k be the total with his bird and the rest of his apparel? I think I added everything up right, but I'm never too sure of my math skills. :P
PJb908Z.png
@JohnThackery It's always great to see you back! :D (Even though your virtual wallet probably doesn't agree haha.)
I'm placing a bust in between fullbody and portrait so at about 100k/100g base price.
*does math on fingers*
So that'd be 100+10k (one simple apparel) +25k (one complicated apparel) = 135k. :D
I mean you're free to tip me but this is what I'd charge you. If you're fine with that just send either half or all of the payment and I'll mark you as paid. ^-^/
@JohnThackery It's always great to see you back! :D (Even though your virtual wallet probably doesn't agree haha.)
I'm placing a bust in between fullbody and portrait so at about 100k/100g base price.
*does math on fingers*
So that'd be 100+10k (one simple apparel) +25k (one complicated apparel) = 135k. :D
I mean you're free to tip me but this is what I'd charge you. If you're fine with that just send either half or all of the payment and I'll mark you as paid. ^-^/
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
I think my virtual wallet hates me always and forever, haha. But it's just gonna have to deal with it, tbh. :P
Okay, that sounds awesome! I'll send the payment over to you right away!
@Forelle
I think my virtual wallet hates me always and forever, haha. But it's just gonna have to deal with it, tbh. :P
Okay, that sounds awesome! I'll send the payment over to you right away!
PJb908Z.png
@Forelle I'm interested in a sketchy fullbody of this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30086992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300870/30086992_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you take items as full or partial payment? And would his apparel (minus the cards) count as simple or complicated apparel?
@Forelle
I'm interested in a sketchy fullbody of this guy:

30086992_350.png

Do you take items as full or partial payment? And would his apparel (minus the cards) count as simple or complicated apparel?
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Forelle

Gotcha! hmu on Pleg Discord and we can discuss price for the pickle jar commish, and I can...save toward that because I've got most of my stuff tied up in Determined Dragons rn BUT I CAN MAKE MORE
@Forelle

Gotcha! hmu on Pleg Discord and we can discuss price for the pickle jar commish, and I can...save toward that because I've got most of my stuff tied up in Determined Dragons rn BUT I CAN MAKE MORE
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
So would a sketchy+fancy sketch roughly translate to 250k? I just want the adopt to match the style of the one I have now so it doesn't need to be fancy like the one in the example, like a non-rainbow watermark would be preferred.

So it would be 300k? Wait, I just realized my dragon has butterfly so it would also be 35k extra.

So 335k?

I'm sorry for special ordering. I'm assuming you'd want the fancy for 350k+50k for 400k to keep things easy. I just want to make sure it matches.
So would a sketchy+fancy sketch roughly translate to 250k? I just want the adopt to match the style of the one I have now so it doesn't need to be fancy like the one in the example, like a non-rainbow watermark would be preferred.

So it would be 300k? Wait, I just realized my dragon has butterfly so it would also be 35k extra.

So 335k?

I'm sorry for special ordering. I'm assuming you'd want the fancy for 350k+50k for 400k to keep things easy. I just want to make sure it matches.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@TeenyTinyDragon
Heya! Thank you for your interest. Yes, everything besides his hat counts as complicated apparel. Also please note that I charge extra for the butterfly and cherub gene.
If you're fine with that, kindly fill the form please. :>

@Delcat *salutes* Aye aye captain!

@Hisscale You're making my head work very hard at 7:30 in the morning.
I am good with 250k base price for the mixture between sketchy and fancy. Butterfly is 25k or 50k so mixing that is hard but 35k sounds fair for that. So with the pose extra that comes out to 385k not 400 but I'm always happy for tips. ;D
Also yes, noted. No fancy rainbow-watermark for you. :>
@TeenyTinyDragon
Heya! Thank you for your interest. Yes, everything besides his hat counts as complicated apparel. Also please note that I charge extra for the butterfly and cherub gene.
If you're fine with that, kindly fill the form please. :>

@Delcat *salutes* Aye aye captain!

@Hisscale You're making my head work very hard at 7:30 in the morning.
I am good with 250k base price for the mixture between sketchy and fancy. Butterfly is 25k or 50k so mixing that is hard but 35k sounds fair for that. So with the pose extra that comes out to 385k not 400 but I'm always happy for tips. ;D
Also yes, noted. No fancy rainbow-watermark for you. :>
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Ah, I missed the part about the genes! Are you accepting items as partial or full payment?
@Forelle
Ah, I missed the part about the genes! Are you accepting items as partial or full payment?
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
@TeenyTinyDragon I answered this in my head. Go me.
Yes, I accept any of these items as partial or full paymet:
Bribes post from my other art shop. :D
@TeenyTinyDragon I answered this in my head. Go me.
Yes, I accept any of these items as partial or full paymet:
Bribes post from my other art shop. :D
shop_banner.png
[b]Username:[/b] TeenyTinyDragon [b]Dragon link:[/b] http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30086992 [b]Portrait or Fullbody:[/b] Fullbody [b]Category:[/b] Sketchy [b]Expression:[/b] Happy, like :D rather than :) [b]Other:[/b] No shadow please! And as for background (of the dragon) he is a magician loved by many young dragons, and during his performances he steals jewellery apparel without them noticing during his magic tricks. [b]Extra Charges:[/b] [X] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission. [X] Please only draw the following apparel: [item=fancy top hat][item=black waistcoat][item=seafarer's breeches] I'm pretty sure that's 220kt and I would like to pay with one [item=primary gene: skink] I'll start brewing once you confirm! :) EDIT: ...OH those were check boxes! I've got them crossed now :P
Username: TeenyTinyDragon
Dragon link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30086992
Portrait or Fullbody: Fullbody
Category: Sketchy
Expression: Happy, like :D rather than :)
Other: No shadow please! And as for background (of the dragon) he is a magician loved by many young dragons, and during his performances he steals jewellery apparel without them noticing during his magic tricks.
Extra Charges:
[X] I accept all extra charges that come with my commission.
[X] Please only draw the following apparel:
Fancy Top Hat Seafarer's Breeches

I'm pretty sure that's 220kt and I would like to pay with one
Primary Gene: Skink

I'll start brewing once you confirm! :)

EDIT: ...OH those were check boxes! I've got them crossed now :P
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5