Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eevaningtea's Art Shop ($) Open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@NeonSharpies

About that, I saw a lot of artshops that have a pinglist, but I wasn't sure exactly what it's for. Is it to notify people or something?
@NeonSharpies

About that, I saw a lot of artshops that have a pinglist, but I wasn't sure exactly what it's for. Is it to notify people or something?
sig_by_punkoffice-dby7168.gif
@Punkoffice I'd like to order a fullbody art~

Picture reference: Saint!
What pose/expression do you want: I'm not picky on how you pose them! They're generally a happy, peaceful person, but you can also draw them as a serious sort of fighter. Whichever one tickles your fancy is ok with me C:
Size: Portrait please c:
What colors? is there any way to bribe you to do a full color, full body artwork? :D
What BG? Just plain is fine!
Character description: Saint is a cinnamon roll, carrying a lot of guilt and fear from a past they don't really remember. They approach everyone with 100% trust and kindness, until proven otherwise 10x. They're a goofball with a soft heart, fiercely protective of their friends and the oppressed
And anything else you wish to tell me! I love your paintings! This isn't a request to make mine painter-y but I just really want to say haha
Payment: gems!
@Punkoffice I'd like to order a fullbody art~

Picture reference: Saint!
What pose/expression do you want: I'm not picky on how you pose them! They're generally a happy, peaceful person, but you can also draw them as a serious sort of fighter. Whichever one tickles your fancy is ok with me C:
Size: Portrait please c:
What colors? is there any way to bribe you to do a full color, full body artwork? :D
What BG? Just plain is fine!
Character description: Saint is a cinnamon roll, carrying a lot of guilt and fear from a past they don't really remember. They approach everyone with 100% trust and kindness, until proven otherwise 10x. They're a goofball with a soft heart, fiercely protective of their friends and the oppressed
And anything else you wish to tell me! I love your paintings! This isn't a request to make mine painter-y but I just really want to say haha
Payment: gems!
@Tarere

Heya! A full color full body artwork (painted like my dragonshots) with a plain white bg would normally be more than the price for the dragon headshots...But since I'm not too sure on my coloring skills, does 3000 gems sound alright?
@Tarere

Heya! A full color full body artwork (painted like my dragonshots) with a plain white bg would normally be more than the price for the dragon headshots...But since I'm not too sure on my coloring skills, does 3000 gems sound alright?
@Punkoffice that sounds doable! :D
@Punkoffice that sounds doable! :D
@Punkoffice
Picture reference: All her refs can be found here http://sta.sh/22ff4kngme3g?edit=1
What pose/expression do you want: I don't particularly have anything in mind. I always love images of her with a spell book or just relaxing on the ground. Whatever you think works out!
Size:Full body landscape
What colors? I wish you did full body full colors but since you don't seem to offer that as an option, BW ;x;/
What BG? If you could do anything related to space/the night sky, Cel (the character) is very into space)
Character description: you can find her history and personality in the stash link at the top but long story short, she is hyper perceptive but otherwise, incredibly quiet. Has a huge thing for space and finding stuff out about the universe.
And anything else you wish to tell me! Your painting style is gorgeous, just saying.
Payment: gems + tip!
@Punkoffice
Picture reference: All her refs can be found here http://sta.sh/22ff4kngme3g?edit=1
What pose/expression do you want: I don't particularly have anything in mind. I always love images of her with a spell book or just relaxing on the ground. Whatever you think works out!
Size:Full body landscape
What colors? I wish you did full body full colors but since you don't seem to offer that as an option, BW ;x;/
What BG? If you could do anything related to space/the night sky, Cel (the character) is very into space)
Character description: you can find her history and personality in the stash link at the top but long story short, she is hyper perceptive but otherwise, incredibly quiet. Has a huge thing for space and finding stuff out about the universe.
And anything else you wish to tell me! Your painting style is gorgeous, just saying.
Payment: gems + tip!
@Lake Hello, I just replied to someone regarding full colors, quoted below: [quote name="Punkoffice" date=2017-05-07 02:31:14] @Tarere Heya! A full color full body artwork (painted like my dragonshots) with a plain white bg would normally be more than the price for the dragon headshots...But since I'm not too sure on my coloring skills, does 3000 gems sound alright? [/quote] + A painted background would cost 1000g more, so the total would be 4000g, is that ok?
@Lake

Hello, I just replied to someone regarding full colors, quoted below:
Punkoffice wrote on 2017-05-07:
@Tarere

+ A painted background would cost 1000g more, so the total would be 4000g, is that ok?
@Punkoffice
That sounds perfect, actually! I'd love that alot~ 4k plus a tip afterward is well worth your art ahhhh
@Punkoffice
That sounds perfect, actually! I'd love that alot~ 4k plus a tip afterward is well worth your art ahhhh
@Tarere @Lake

Since these are Fullcolor, I will send you guys two sketches (or you can request additional progress pics). One composition sketch and one color sketch. I won't accept any changes after approving/making changes to the color sketch, I hope you understand!

Could you please send the payment after reviewing the first sketch?

..and thanks for commissioning me and the little compliments, they are much appreciated <3
@Tarere @Lake

Since these are Fullcolor, I will send you guys two sketches (or you can request additional progress pics). One composition sketch and one color sketch. I won't accept any changes after approving/making changes to the color sketch, I hope you understand!

Could you please send the payment after reviewing the first sketch?

..and thanks for commissioning me and the little compliments, they are much appreciated <3
@Punkoffice
I'd be more than happy to send it now if you prefer but that sounds fine to me, I completely understand the no changing thing since I draw myself and such~
@Punkoffice
I'd be more than happy to send it now if you prefer but that sounds fine to me, I completely understand the no changing thing since I draw myself and such~
@Punkoffice sounds reasonable, sure! :D Actually, I'm making some changes to my character's design-- I should be done with it in a few and I'll let you know when I post it up c:
@Punkoffice sounds reasonable, sure! :D Actually, I'm making some changes to my character's design-- I should be done with it in a few and I'll let you know when I post it up c:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14