Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deadly's Tarot Shop
1 2
[center][size=7][font=Mistral][color=#5A3D97]D[color=#793775]e[color=#5A3D97]a[color=#793775]d[color=#5A3D97]l[color=#793775]y[color=#5A3D97]'[color=#793775]s [color=#5A3D97]T[color=#793775]a[color=#5A3D97]r[color=#793775]o[color=#5A3D97]t S[color=#5A3D97]h[color=#793775]o[color=#5A3D97]p[/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4992497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49925/4992497_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [columns] [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/TNnERnj.png[/img][/left] [nextcol] [br] [nextcol] [center][size=4]You enter a dark cavern that gives you reprieve from the cold, harsh winds of the Icefields. There is no light as you move forward, unsure that you are even in the right place. The walls of the cave are are distant but still seem too close as they take you lower and lower into the underground. You begin to waiver when there is a speck of light in the distance that gives way to an open space. The room is filled with bright crystals that illuminate the night you had been facing in your flight here. There is no snow to be seen only a Coatl that is lying casually on one of the large stones. "Hello, I'm Emerus and I run this tarot shop." There is an undeniable twinkle to his eye and just the barest hint of a mischievous smile. You are suddenly more at ease than you had been in a while. "Take a seat," the Coatl continued like he already knew why you were there. So you do.[/size] [/center] [/columns]
Deadly's Tarot Shop

4992497_350.png
TNnERnj.png

You enter a dark cavern that gives you reprieve from the cold, harsh winds of the Icefields. There is no light as you move forward, unsure that you are even in the right place. The walls of the cave are are distant but still seem too close as they take you lower and lower into the underground. You begin to waiver when there is a speck of light in the distance that gives way to an open space. The room is filled with bright crystals that illuminate the night you had been facing in your flight here. There is no snow to be seen only a Coatl that is lying casually on one of the large stones.

"Hello, I'm Emerus and I run this tarot shop." There is an undeniable twinkle to his eye and just the barest hint of a mischievous smile. You are suddenly more at ease than you had been in a while. "Take a seat," the Coatl continued like he already knew why you were there.

So you do.

6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
[center][font=Mistral][size=7]Spreads[/size][/font][/center] [left][b]One Card Spread[/b][i] - 25kT/28G [/i] [LIST] [*]Open Ended Questions [*]Advice [*]Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reading [/LIST] [b]Three Card Spread[/b][i] - 50kT/56G[/i] [LIST] [*]Past, Present, Future [*]Advice for Problems/Situations [*]Help with Two Choices [/LIST] [b]Five Card Spread[/b][i] - 70kT/78G[/i] [LIST] [*]Is Love in the Stars? [/LIST] [b]Six or Seven Card Spreads[/b][i] - 95kT/106G[/i] [LIST] [*]Will a Dream/Goal Come True? [*]Will a Relationship Last? [/LIST] [b]Ten Card Spread[/b][i] - 130kT/145G[/i] [LIST] [*]Celtic Cross[/left] [/LIST] [b]Thirteen Card Spread[/b][i] - 150kT/167G[/i] [LIST] [*]New Year Spread [*]Birthday Year Spread [/LIST] [quote=form] @DeadlyFang Username: User ID: Spread: Question/Subject: [i]May PM question if more comfortable doing so.[/i] Payment method: [i]Payments are made after I confirm the order and before I do the reading. If you would like to pay in other items that is open for discussion![/i] Other: [/quote] [center] [u]Slots[/u] 1. 2. 3. [/center]
Spreads

One Card Spread - 25kT/28G
  • Open Ended Questions
  • Advice
  • Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reading

Three Card Spread - 50kT/56G
  • Past, Present, Future
  • Advice for Problems/Situations
  • Help with Two Choices

Five Card Spread - 70kT/78G
  • Is Love in the Stars?

Six or Seven Card Spreads - 95kT/106G
  • Will a Dream/Goal Come True?
  • Will a Relationship Last?

Ten Card Spread - 130kT/145G
  • Celtic Cross

Thirteen Card Spread - 150kT/167G
  • New Year Spread
  • Birthday Year Spread

form wrote:
@DeadlyFang

Username:
User ID:
Spread:
Question/Subject: May PM question if more comfortable doing so.
Payment method: Payments are made after I confirm the order and before I do the reading. If you would like to pay in other items that is open for discussion!
Other:

Slots
[center][size=7][font=mistral]About Me[/size][/font][/center] [columns] [center][size=4]Hello! Like Emerus said welcome to my shop. In case you were wondering a little bit about me I thought I'd give an explanation here. I do tarot with the [url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cardsmain.php?suit=0]Shadowscapes Tarot[/url] deck. I've had a lot of success with the deck so far and mostly do readings online and for close friends/family members. I'm opening this shop in the hope to help lead people in the right direction and because I wanted to get more practice in. Hopefully it is a beneficial circle for the both of us! I view tarot as a tool to help guide us toward or away from where we need to be. In my opinion the future is not set so while these readings can be very accurate/helpful you do not in any means have to take the path they've laid out for you. Thank you for stopping by![/center] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TNnERnj.png[/img] [/columns]
About Me
Hello! Like Emerus said welcome to my shop. In case you were wondering a little bit about me I thought I'd give an explanation here. I do tarot with the Shadowscapes Tarot deck. I've had a lot of success with the deck so far and mostly do readings online and for close friends/family members. I'm opening this shop in the hope to help lead people in the right direction and because I wanted to get more practice in. Hopefully it is a beneficial circle for the both of us! I view tarot as a tool to help guide us toward or away from where we need to be. In my opinion the future is not set so while these readings can be very accurate/helpful you do not in any means have to take the path they've laid out for you. Thank you for stopping by!
TNnERnj.png

reserved
reserved
Graphics done by Mibella can be found here.
Graphics done by Mibella can be found here.
Open~!
Open~!
@DeadlyFang

Username: Lya
User ID: 12805
Spread: Six or Seven Cards Spread
Question/Subject: Will the relationship to my current fiancé last?
Payment method: Sand Dollar
Other: ♥♥♥
@DeadlyFang

Username: Lya
User ID: 12805
Spread: Six or Seven Cards Spread
Question/Subject: Will the relationship to my current fiancé last?
Payment method: Sand Dollar
Other: ♥♥♥
jPdGQf9.gif
@Lya
I'll try to get it done today if you want to send payment over. ^o^
@Lya
I'll try to get it done today if you want to send payment over. ^o^
Reading sent/complete \o.o/
Reading sent/complete \o.o/
Thank you very much for the reading. ♥
I'm not yet sure what to do about what it said, but I feel I have gained a new perspective to look at things thanks to it. :3
Thank you very much for the reading. ♥
I'm not yet sure what to do about what it said, but I feel I have gained a new perspective to look at things thanks to it. :3
jPdGQf9.gif
1 2