Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
@Azure
gotcha! You can send along the dragons
@Azure
gotcha! You can send along the dragons
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@Yay
I'm totally up for birb! Since birds are a lot less complicated than dragons for me to draw, I'd be willing to do full body instead for the 45 levels I have posted, or for 35 a headshot/bust sorta thing. :>
(also I miss seeing you around slack!)
@Yay
I'm totally up for birb! Since birds are a lot less complicated than dragons for me to draw, I'd be willing to do full body instead for the 45 levels I have posted, or for 35 a headshot/bust sorta thing. :>
(also I miss seeing you around slack!)
@Xairathan @Rochambeau @Cerf @Azure

Hello! Thanks so much for your interest in my art. I've opened up shop now (here), so feel free to ping or PM me your requests using the form provided on the front page:

Code:
[b]Artist[/b]: [b]Request[/b]: [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Other info[/b]:

@Yay

Heyo! <3 Long time no see! Glad to see you here. Hope you're enjoying Lightning!

As for your bird - yes, absolutely, I can draw your lovely bird. Since it's a small thing, I'll charge you what I normally charge for half-body sketches (100 levels). If you'd like me to slap some color on there, it will be an additional 40 levels.

Let me know what you'd like!
@Xairathan @Rochambeau @Cerf @Azure

Hello! Thanks so much for your interest in my art. I've opened up shop now (here), so feel free to ping or PM me your requests using the form provided on the front page:

Code:
[b]Artist[/b]: [b]Request[/b]: [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Other info[/b]:

@Yay

Heyo! <3 Long time no see! Glad to see you here. Hope you're enjoying Lightning!

As for your bird - yes, absolutely, I can draw your lovely bird. Since it's a small thing, I'll charge you what I normally charge for half-body sketches (100 levels). If you'd like me to slap some color on there, it will be an additional 40 levels.

Let me know what you'd like!
@incognitas

And that's how incognitas made Az spend the week just leveling dragons incessantly...

You still game for human(oid) subjects? And you're offering COLOR now? Hnghhh.

If all of the above is right, I just... to heck with it, scribble me down for 2 slots and I'll get deets to you ASAP.
@incognitas

And that's how incognitas made Az spend the week just leveling dragons incessantly...

You still game for human(oid) subjects? And you're offering COLOR now? Hnghhh.

If all of the above is right, I just... to heck with it, scribble me down for 2 slots and I'll get deets to you ASAP.
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

You got it. Two slots have been reserved for you! I haven't done reservations before, so they're a bit of a new thing to me, but imma say that reservations are going to last 12 hours, since Illuminarti is only a week long! Hope that works for you.
@Azure

You got it. Two slots have been reserved for you! I haven't done reservations before, so they're a bit of a new thing to me, but imma say that reservations are going to last 12 hours, since Illuminarti is only a week long! Hope that works for you.
@incognitas

Oh, absolutely. Honestly, you'll have 'em in like half an hour tops, I'm just "reserving" cause I didn't know if you'd respond while I'm still here to confirm, and also cause you're popular so I didn't want people sliding slots out from under me. XD
@incognitas

Oh, absolutely. Honestly, you'll have 'em in like half an hour tops, I'm just "reserving" cause I didn't know if you'd respond while I'm still here to confirm, and also cause you're popular so I didn't want people sliding slots out from under me. XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

Gotcha. Well, you've got 12 hours now, so take your time! I'll be waiting eagerly.
@Azure

Gotcha. Well, you've got 12 hours now, so take your time! I'll be waiting eagerly.
@Ursaw

Hello! Absolutely don't mind, I want to see how many reasons I can find to throw fodder at you guys :D

Honestly? I'm up for anything from messy sketches, cleaned sketch/lines, colored, shaded, icon, portrait, headshot (not that a bird has much of a headshot LOL), halfbody, pixel, anything! I just like Birbs. Just let me know which one you're willing to do, and how it will be x3

Sorry I didn't ping you, but your list said only gingjkas and adopts, so I didn't really think to ask :P

@Parda

Totally get ya, I'm the same way when drawing humans. Nope nope nope. 404 Error. I miss you guys too! :D Best of luck!

@NomasaurusRex

YAYYYYYYY Birb!!! May I order the 45 levels option?
Would it be okay to request that it's super fat and puffy?

Kind of like this, and this, and this? :P I'll get to leveling and get them to you by the end of tonight. ^_^
I miss you guys too! <3

@incognitas

Lightning is just swell, and I'm happy to see you too :D *wave wave*

Oh yes, I'm definitely interested! I'd love the color option, so that's 140 levels in total for a "fullbody" birb with color? If it's okay with you, can I wait to hear back from the other artists/finish leveling Nom's first? Just so I don't hole up one of your slots and take too much time while someone else can be sending you fodder faster.

(Yasss, I will finally be getting tas arts <33)

@Ursaw

Hello! Absolutely don't mind, I want to see how many reasons I can find to throw fodder at you guys :D

Honestly? I'm up for anything from messy sketches, cleaned sketch/lines, colored, shaded, icon, portrait, headshot (not that a bird has much of a headshot LOL), halfbody, pixel, anything! I just like Birbs. Just let me know which one you're willing to do, and how it will be x3

Sorry I didn't ping you, but your list said only gingjkas and adopts, so I didn't really think to ask :P

@Parda

Totally get ya, I'm the same way when drawing humans. Nope nope nope. 404 Error. I miss you guys too! :D Best of luck!

@NomasaurusRex

YAYYYYYYY Birb!!! May I order the 45 levels option?
Would it be okay to request that it's super fat and puffy?

Kind of like this, and this, and this? :P I'll get to leveling and get them to you by the end of tonight. ^_^
I miss you guys too! <3

@incognitas

Lightning is just swell, and I'm happy to see you too :D *wave wave*

Oh yes, I'm definitely interested! I'd love the color option, so that's 140 levels in total for a "fullbody" birb with color? If it's okay with you, can I wait to hear back from the other artists/finish leveling Nom's first? Just so I don't hole up one of your slots and take too much time while someone else can be sending you fodder faster.

(Yasss, I will finally be getting tas arts <33)

o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Yay

Yeah, absolutely, Yay. Take your time! And yes, that'll be 140 levels total.
@Yay

Yeah, absolutely, Yay. Take your time! And yes, that'll be 140 levels total.
@Yay
Absolutely! :D Floofed up puffy birds are my jam tbh!!
@Yay
Absolutely! :D Floofed up puffy birds are my jam tbh!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33