Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
@Ursaw

quick question- I'd like to order something from you, do I need to have all the dragons leveled before I place the order?
@Ursaw

quick question- I'd like to order something from you, do I need to have all the dragons leveled before I place the order?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Tunesmith
Solid! And by colors do you mean his actual primaries or the skin's?
@Tunesmith
Solid! And by colors do you mean his actual primaries or the skin's?
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@Cedric
Confirmed! I know you said any kind of clothing, but is there a specific kind of fashion they like to wear?
@Cedric
Confirmed! I know you said any kind of clothing, but is there a specific kind of fashion they like to wear?
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@PrismaFox
Can do, he'd be 45 levels! c:
@PrismaFox
Can do, he'd be 45 levels! c:
@xue88

They like things that are fashionable but comfy; they often wear whatever's trendy in the current street style! They always wear long sleeves, though (or a long sleeved jacket on top) and something to cover their neck scar. ;0

Their favourite colours are deep reds and purples, especially wine red! The one colour they tend it avoid is green.
@xue88

They like things that are fashionable but comfy; they often wear whatever's trendy in the current street style! They always wear long sleeves, though (or a long sleeved jacket on top) and something to cover their neck scar. ;0

Their favourite colours are deep reds and purples, especially wine red! The one colour they tend it avoid is green.
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
Sounds good. Here's my official request then. [b]Artist[/b]: @Tunesmith [b]Request[/b]: 2 hour pixel headshot [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7852459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78525/7852459_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 120 levels, mostly in 5s, probably sent in 2-3 batches. [b]Other info[/b]: Buttface's genes will be changing. I'm guessing his genes will be finalized before you start the commission, since you said it could take you a while. However, would you be willing to ping me when you are ready to start, just in case? His head/neck apparel should stay basically the same (some type of filigree helmet, eye scar, rose, steel pauldrons). If you don't want to do a commission where the genes aren't 100% final (leaning towards Jupiter/Alloy/Glimmer, or maybe Skink/Butterfly/Spines), let me know and I'll pick a different dragon.
Sounds good. Here's my official request then.

Artist: @Tunesmith
Request: 2 hour pixel headshot
Reference(s):

7852459_350.png

Payment: 120 levels, mostly in 5s, probably sent in 2-3 batches.
Other info: Buttface's genes will be changing. I'm guessing his genes will be finalized before you start the commission, since you said it could take you a while. However, would you be willing to ping me when you are ready to start, just in case? His head/neck apparel should stay basically the same (some type of filigree helmet, eye scar, rose, steel pauldrons).

If you don't want to do a commission where the genes aren't 100% final (leaning towards Jupiter/Alloy/Glimmer, or maybe Skink/Butterfly/Spines), let me know and I'll pick a different dragon.
Art by Drytil
@aureate
All done!
image_zpszmen93mv.png
@aureate
All done!
image_zpszmen93mv.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@xue88 the colours of the skin and his apparel! :)

@Addmon: order received!
@xue88 the colours of the skin and his apparel! :)

@Addmon: order received!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Joydom ahhh this is so precious, and your lines are so lovely ;A; my friend is overjoyed at how cute your style is haha, thank you from us both! :D

i know there's another order incoming but please add me to your general pinglist, i'd love a chance to commission you again in the future :D
@Joydom ahhh this is so precious, and your lines are so lovely ;A; my friend is overjoyed at how cute your style is haha, thank you from us both! :D

i know there's another order incoming but please add me to your general pinglist, i'd love a chance to commission you again in the future :D
5wzahZU.gif
@NomasaurusRex Ok, thank you! I think I'm gonna go with Aurora! [b]Artist[/b]: NomasaurusRex [b]Request[/b]: Clean Sketchy Headshot [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29576164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295762/29576164_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 55 levels [b]Other info[/b]: Aurora is a very kind, simple princess who loves soft colors/pastels. I don't really have much lore for her as of yet/in general cause she was very much an aesthetic hatch/project, but she is spoiled rotten and I'd love to get some art for her! If you happen to have slots open later, I'd love to get another one, if that's possible, too!
@NomasaurusRex Ok, thank you! I think I'm gonna go with Aurora!

Artist: NomasaurusRex
Request: Clean Sketchy Headshot
Reference(s):

29576164_350.png

Payment: 55 levels
Other info: Aurora is a very kind, simple princess who loves soft colors/pastels. I don't really have much lore for her as of yet/in general cause she was very much an aesthetic hatch/project, but she is spoiled rotten and I'd love to get some art for her!

If you happen to have slots open later, I'd love to get another one, if that's possible, too!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33