Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ---{OPEN} Super Snazzy Graphics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
@BurntLeafyToast Hello again! :'-D Sorry to bother you so soon after you finished my order, but I'm planning a few other breeding projects and would love if you'd make the cards for them! If you'd rather not, I understand!

The pair in question: Iolite and Spectra

Apparel on or off: On, please!

Pair Name: Joyfulthought (Intentionally one word!)

Aesthetic: Angel Aura Quartz

-

The pair in question: Glowstone and Objective

Apparel on or off: Off, please!

Pair Name: Promised Grace

Aesthetic: Pink/Purple and Blue Sunset/Sunrise
@BurntLeafyToast Hello again! :'-D Sorry to bother you so soon after you finished my order, but I'm planning a few other breeding projects and would love if you'd make the cards for them! If you'd rather not, I understand!

The pair in question: Iolite and Spectra

Apparel on or off: On, please!

Pair Name: Joyfulthought (Intentionally one word!)

Aesthetic: Angel Aura Quartz

-

The pair in question: Glowstone and Objective

Apparel on or off: Off, please!

Pair Name: Promised Grace

Aesthetic: Pink/Purple and Blue Sunset/Sunrise
tumblr_oupkhosz821vhl5hio2_400.png
@Porrim Ahh, no problem! I'd love to make you more cards! I'm so glad you liked the first one! ^^ I'll get started on these right away.
@Porrim Ahh, no problem! I'd love to make you more cards! I'm so glad you liked the first one! ^^ I'll get started on these right away.
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Porrim Breeding card delivery! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed! I'd be more than happy to make any tweaks! ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/Rn1rmeg.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XRnfWz8.gif[/img]
@Porrim Breeding card delivery! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed! I'd be more than happy to make any tweaks! ^^

Rn1rmeg.gif

XRnfWz8.gif
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast Hey there, Enalahs pointed me to your thread and amazing work and id like to buy a breeding card for my child of erroneous, Null and his mate, Void! o:

Apparel on or off: No apparel

Pair Name: File not found

Aesthetic: glitchy, but not too busy

Also a side note, id really like Null to be on the left and Void on the right, with them facing away from each other. I'll eventually be breed changing Null to a ridgeback but with the same genes, if i could get a secondary version of the card with him changed to this, id happily pay for that as well!
@BurntLeafyToast Hey there, Enalahs pointed me to your thread and amazing work and id like to buy a breeding card for my child of erroneous, Null and his mate, Void! o:

Apparel on or off: No apparel

Pair Name: File not found

Aesthetic: glitchy, but not too busy

Also a side note, id really like Null to be on the left and Void on the right, with them facing away from each other. I'll eventually be breed changing Null to a ridgeback but with the same genes, if i could get a secondary version of the card with him changed to this, id happily pay for that as well!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Dross Ahh, that was so nice of them! Welcome! I can absolutely do that for you! And the second card will be no problem at all. ^^ I should have that done by tomorrow morning! Thank you!
@Dross Ahh, that was so nice of them! Welcome! I can absolutely do that for you! And the second card will be no problem at all. ^^ I should have that done by tomorrow morning! Thank you!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast Of course, thank you so much! When she showed me your work i was like, oh no, i need a thousand of those. XD But i'll settle for 2, i dont really do breeding projects. I literally cannot wait, thank you sooo so much!
@BurntLeafyToast Of course, thank you so much! When she showed me your work i was like, oh no, i need a thousand of those. XD But i'll settle for 2, i dont really do breeding projects. I literally cannot wait, thank you sooo so much!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@BurntLeafyToast Super sorry to bother you, but ive modified the name of the pairing to Error: File not found. If youre not too troubled, could you change it to that for me. >.> Sorry, and thank you again!
@BurntLeafyToast Super sorry to bother you, but ive modified the name of the pairing to Error: File not found. If youre not too troubled, could you change it to that for me. >.> Sorry, and thank you again!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@BurntLeafyToast

Yay! I'm so happy that Dross decided to get one of your cards :D I was gushing over them in IRC FR Chat when I commissioned them and again when I got them x3 I'll have another commission for you once my Egyptian Coatl gets himself a girlfriend ;) So in love with your cards xD Do you, by chance, do banners or affiliate banners (like the ones you give people to put in their shops/hatcheries for your thread)?

I couldn't find a perfect resizer but I went with EZgif. Makes the card kinda blurry but still readable ^^ I'm using the resized versions for their bios ( Example ) and the originals for the Hatchery so it still works :P

Also, I'd like to feature your shop in my 2 hatcheries. Do you have an affiliate banner I can add?
@BurntLeafyToast

Yay! I'm so happy that Dross decided to get one of your cards :D I was gushing over them in IRC FR Chat when I commissioned them and again when I got them x3 I'll have another commission for you once my Egyptian Coatl gets himself a girlfriend ;) So in love with your cards xD Do you, by chance, do banners or affiliate banners (like the ones you give people to put in their shops/hatcheries for your thread)?

I couldn't find a perfect resizer but I went with EZgif. Makes the card kinda blurry but still readable ^^ I'm using the resized versions for their bios ( Example ) and the originals for the Hatchery so it still works :P

Also, I'd like to feature your shop in my 2 hatcheries. Do you have an affiliate banner I can add?
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Dross That's no problem at all! ^^ I should have your card done for you within the hour! @Enalahs I'm just so glad you like my cards!! :'D As for banners, I've only ever made the one for my personal hatchery, tbh. I do suppose I could make more, but I haven't made a template or anything for them, so I don't have any real examples. ^^' As of now, I don't have a shop banner, but I do have a hatchery banner. I'll leave that here, but if you'd like me to ping you if I make a shop banner, I can most certainly do that! I'm incredibly honored that you'd want to feature me in your shop!! <3 [br] [center][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/BurntLeafyToast/Affiliate%20Logo%202.png[/img][/center] [center][code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1913840#post_1913840][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/BurntLeafyToast/Affiliate%20Logo%202.png[/img][/url][/center][/code][/center]
@Dross That's no problem at all! ^^ I should have your card done for you within the hour!

@Enalahs I'm just so glad you like my cards!! :'D As for banners, I've only ever made the one for my personal hatchery, tbh. I do suppose I could make more, but I haven't made a template or anything for them, so I don't have any real examples. ^^' As of now, I don't have a shop banner, but I do have a hatchery banner. I'll leave that here, but if you'd like me to ping you if I make a shop banner, I can most certainly do that! I'm incredibly honored that you'd want to feature me in your shop!! <3

Affiliate%20Logo%202.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1913840#post_1913840][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/BurntLeafyToast/Affiliate%20Logo%202.png[/img][/url][/center]
lG9UFR1.png
@Dross Card delivery! Please let me know if there's anything at all you'd like changed and I'd be more than happy to fix it for you! ^^ Thank you so much for commissioning me! [img]http://i.imgur.com/0yHJMw3.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fUVdwWv.gif[/img]
@Dross Card delivery! Please let me know if there's anything at all you'd like changed and I'd be more than happy to fix it for you! ^^ Thank you so much for commissioning me!

0yHJMw3.gif

fUVdwWv.gif
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86