Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jARO'S ART SHOP [OPEN]
1 2 3
@AngelicPretty

Sketch/Line art/Full color: Full Colour!
Full body/Bust: Bust
Link to ref(s): Right here!
Any other things you want to add: For her expression, it'd be fun to see something that isn't quite smiling all the time, though if you feel it's best to draw her smiling, go right ahead! :D
@AngelicPretty

Sketch/Line art/Full color: Full Colour!
Full body/Bust: Bust
Link to ref(s): Right here!
Any other things you want to add: For her expression, it'd be fun to see something that isn't quite smiling all the time, though if you feel it's best to draw her smiling, go right ahead! :D
tumblr_o5swj7pdNN1swp7two4_r1_400.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@AngelicPretty
Will you do full color bust for my two chatacters here and here?
@AngelicPretty
Will you do full color bust for my two chatacters here and here?
unbrqMG.png
@Aikaikaik Yeah of course! Would you still want like a happy expression that isn't smiling, or something else? Anything you have in mind..? Also thats 250kt if that okay! c:
@Aikaikaik Yeah of course! Would you still want like a happy expression that isn't smiling, or something else? Anything you have in mind..? Also thats 250kt if that okay! c:
@jellywolffy I'm gonna need to know a bit more?? What kind of pose do you want? Do you want them in the same image or separate images..?
@jellywolffy I'm gonna need to know a bit more?? What kind of pose do you want? Do you want them in the same image or separate images..?
@AngelicPretty
Separate image, and have freedom for the pose?
@AngelicPretty
Separate image, and have freedom for the pose?
unbrqMG.png
@AngelicPretty Ahh I'll just get her smiling hahah :"D I'll send over the payment now; Thank you!
@AngelicPretty Ahh I'll just get her smiling hahah :"D I'll send over the payment now; Thank you!
tumblr_o5swj7pdNN1swp7two4_r1_400.png tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@AngelicPretty YOOOOO STRAIGHT UP, I LOVE THAT KIND OF STYLE AND COLOURING! If you're still accepting commissions I would love to get one! ;w;

Sketch/Line art/Full color- Full Colour!
Full body/Bust- Bust
Link to ref(s)- These two! (Yeong is on the left and Reid is on the right!)
Any other things you want to add- With spring in the air, could there be maybe some flowers in there? :3C These two are real big dorks that love flowers and plants! It could be flower crowns or them holding some flowers, whatever you feel like doing! <3

How much would that be in total?
@AngelicPretty YOOOOO STRAIGHT UP, I LOVE THAT KIND OF STYLE AND COLOURING! If you're still accepting commissions I would love to get one! ;w;

Sketch/Line art/Full color- Full Colour!
Full body/Bust- Bust
Link to ref(s)- These two! (Yeong is on the left and Reid is on the right!)
Any other things you want to add- With spring in the air, could there be maybe some flowers in there? :3C These two are real big dorks that love flowers and plants! It could be flower crowns or them holding some flowers, whatever you feel like doing! <3

How much would that be in total?
@jellywolffy Okay that'll be 280kt uwu
@jellywolffy Okay that'll be 280kt uwu
@DemonTrash qwq thank you so much!! Of course I'll draw them, that'll be 280kt if you don't mind!!
@DemonTrash qwq thank you so much!! Of course I'll draw them, that'll be 280kt if you don't mind!!
bump uwu
bump uwu
1 2 3