Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dead Stars Art and Lore~ (Open!)
1 2
Hello, and welcome to my Lore shop!
Please note, I am just starting out here, and am trying to get the feel of things, but all the while, I figured hey! Why not open a Lore shop since I love to write AND I have a pretty creative mind! (And why not make some money while I'm at it, right?)

Focus: Lore

So, since I am just starting out, this will be a PWYW sort of deal until I get myself organized and so on. Criticism is always welcomed (as long its not all of my flaws and just a beat down... haha!). So, without further a-do! Let me describe my style of writing, shall I?

Example: The Guardian of the Koi (fish and family name) : Born during the time of Ancient Japan, the Guardian of Koi has taken it upon himself to personally protect the fish which have lived for thousands of years within the pond known as ‘The Dreamers Palace’. It is upon a stone the guardian sits and watches over the Koi fish below. Natures beauties and beautiful creations. However, with his colors replicating that of his ‘Young’, he is both an easy target to other dragons, as much as he a threat. He has tough himself how to fight, physically and mentally to protect his people. He often times feed them when he can, among other things. While he may be a guardian, he is also a dragon as much as he is a person. Yes, by this I do mean he takes upon the form of a human once a day/night. Of the full moon that is. He is the carrier of the ‘Koi’ name, but to those who arrive at the house of the fallen Koi worriers, he takes it upon himself to protect them and be sure their lives at the house are a happy and care-free one. He has met and lost many ‘friends’ (humans) by doing this. He arrives when he can to care for those who move into the home, and tell his story before he leaves, and guards the people and the fish alike.

This is a rather small amount of Lore I did for an old friend of mine who used to play on here and had a Koi looking Fae! Note: Some of my lore is like this, and some of it is not! I write in 3rd person most of the time unless asked otherwise! So, lets get down to business! If you have a Dragon, and you know the sort of Lore take you want for them, let me know! It helps me if you have something to work off of, that way I can fully satisfy the customer (aka, you)! If not, and you let me have free reign, there is no telling what my crazy mind may come up with! So if you have a place you'd like to start, let me know! And a picture of your dragon would be amazing! (Even a personality of them, so I can get a feel of WHO I'm writing for, if that makes sense? ^0^).

To start off, I will only be taking 4 people right now! Lore may take a few days to write up, since I do work, and have school to take care of, after all! But I will get the story to you ASAP!! So, without further a-so! Let us begin!
Open Slots: 1. @OllieCupcake 2.-- 3.-- 4.--
If you'd like to be added to a ping list, let me know as well, I'd be happy to do such a thing for you! And thanks for reading all of this. XP I know its a mess, but bear with me for just a little!

Pinglist:
Hello, and welcome to my Lore shop!
Please note, I am just starting out here, and am trying to get the feel of things, but all the while, I figured hey! Why not open a Lore shop since I love to write AND I have a pretty creative mind! (And why not make some money while I'm at it, right?)

Focus: Lore

So, since I am just starting out, this will be a PWYW sort of deal until I get myself organized and so on. Criticism is always welcomed (as long its not all of my flaws and just a beat down... haha!). So, without further a-do! Let me describe my style of writing, shall I?

Example: The Guardian of the Koi (fish and family name) : Born during the time of Ancient Japan, the Guardian of Koi has taken it upon himself to personally protect the fish which have lived for thousands of years within the pond known as ‘The Dreamers Palace’. It is upon a stone the guardian sits and watches over the Koi fish below. Natures beauties and beautiful creations. However, with his colors replicating that of his ‘Young’, he is both an easy target to other dragons, as much as he a threat. He has tough himself how to fight, physically and mentally to protect his people. He often times feed them when he can, among other things. While he may be a guardian, he is also a dragon as much as he is a person. Yes, by this I do mean he takes upon the form of a human once a day/night. Of the full moon that is. He is the carrier of the ‘Koi’ name, but to those who arrive at the house of the fallen Koi worriers, he takes it upon himself to protect them and be sure their lives at the house are a happy and care-free one. He has met and lost many ‘friends’ (humans) by doing this. He arrives when he can to care for those who move into the home, and tell his story before he leaves, and guards the people and the fish alike.

This is a rather small amount of Lore I did for an old friend of mine who used to play on here and had a Koi looking Fae! Note: Some of my lore is like this, and some of it is not! I write in 3rd person most of the time unless asked otherwise! So, lets get down to business! If you have a Dragon, and you know the sort of Lore take you want for them, let me know! It helps me if you have something to work off of, that way I can fully satisfy the customer (aka, you)! If not, and you let me have free reign, there is no telling what my crazy mind may come up with! So if you have a place you'd like to start, let me know! And a picture of your dragon would be amazing! (Even a personality of them, so I can get a feel of WHO I'm writing for, if that makes sense? ^0^).

To start off, I will only be taking 4 people right now! Lore may take a few days to write up, since I do work, and have school to take care of, after all! But I will get the story to you ASAP!! So, without further a-so! Let us begin!
Open Slots: 1. @OllieCupcake 2.-- 3.-- 4.--
If you'd like to be added to a ping list, let me know as well, I'd be happy to do such a thing for you! And thanks for reading all of this. XP I know its a mess, but bear with me for just a little!

Pinglist:
Gq8macY.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVmPjTmZ.png
[center][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/5cx1lc.jpg[/img][/center]
5cx1lc.jpg

5cx1lc.jpg
5cx1lc.jpg
5cx1lc.jpg

I would like some backstory lore for this dragon. I found her while scavenging and she has no parents and stuff like that.

I would like some backstory lore for this dragon. I found her while scavenging and she has no parents and stuff like that.
@OllieCupcake

Alright!

Ill get right to it!~
@OllieCupcake

Alright!

Ill get right to it!~
5cx1lc.jpg
[center][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/5cx1lc.jpg[/img][/center] Still doing Lore!~ Will be uploading Art soon! (Hopefully!!)
5cx1lc.jpg

Still doing Lore!~

Will be uploading Art soon! (Hopefully!!)
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2