Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alex's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Niverdia

Adorable! I'll put you down for a color slot, no problem.

I have two other people I'm working on right now, I should be done with them by tonight. You can send the gems over now, or wait until I tell you I'm ready to begin, it's up to you~
@Niverdia

Adorable! I'll put you down for a color slot, no problem.

I have two other people I'm working on right now, I should be done with them by tonight. You can send the gems over now, or wait until I tell you I'm ready to begin, it's up to you~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen I don't mind sending payment upfront! *v*)b
@BrightBraixen I don't mind sending payment upfront! *v*)b
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Marked as paid, thank you!
I'll be starting the rough sketch either tonight or tomorrow morning. Once the rough is done, I'll send it to you for approval, before cleaning and coloring it. <:
@Niverdia

Marked as paid, thank you!
I'll be starting the rough sketch either tonight or tomorrow morning. Once the rough is done, I'll send it to you for approval, before cleaning and coloring it. <:

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen Alright, thank you! No rush, but I do appreciate good communication! :)
@BrightBraixen Alright, thank you! No rush, but I do appreciate good communication! :)
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Of course! I will let you know when I begin. I'm able to push out artwork at a fairly quick pace, so the wait won't be too long, from start to finish.
@Niverdia

Of course! I will let you know when I begin. I'm able to push out artwork at a fairly quick pace, so the wait won't be too long, from start to finish.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Super happy Customer BACK FOR MORE SINCE THE SLOT IS STILL OPEN.

Oh, and do you have a toyhouse/deviantart/tumblr you'd like credited to?

Could I get another flat color piece of my very grumpy security dude?
@BrightBraixen

Super happy Customer BACK FOR MORE SINCE THE SLOT IS STILL OPEN.

Oh, and do you have a toyhouse/deviantart/tumblr you'd like credited to?

Could I get another flat color piece of my very grumpy security dude?
@Romiress

Sorry I didn't answer your message sooner, I was finishing up a different commission! I'll have the transparent image to you momentarily.

If the slot is still open tonight, I will gladly give it to you! I'd like to give the other two people I tagged a chance to claim one, though.

As far as credit goes, I don't have a blog strictly for art, but I do post some of my art to TheKeepersFirst.tumblr.com .
@Romiress

Sorry I didn't answer your message sooner, I was finishing up a different commission! I'll have the transparent image to you momentarily.

If the slot is still open tonight, I will gladly give it to you! I'd like to give the other two people I tagged a chance to claim one, though.

As far as credit goes, I don't have a blog strictly for art, but I do post some of my art to TheKeepersFirst.tumblr.com .

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Can do, sorry for jumping the gun!
@BrightBraixen

Can do, sorry for jumping the gun!
@BrightBraixen

are those your mahariel/lavellan?? they're super cute! :0 I'm actually buying art of my own da/me ocs, I'd love if i could get a ping next you open colored commissions?
@BrightBraixen

are those your mahariel/lavellan?? they're super cute! :0 I'm actually buying art of my own da/me ocs, I'd love if i could get a ping next you open colored commissions?
@EmmaFrost

They are, and thank you! :D

Once this round is done I'll be opening five more slots, that'll likely be Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll definitely ping you, I would love to draw Drago Age OCs~
@EmmaFrost

They are, and thank you! :D

Once this round is done I'll be opening five more slots, that'll likely be Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll definitely ping you, I would love to draw Drago Age OCs~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32