Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alex's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@BrightBraixen

Could you ping me when a colored slot is open?
@BrightBraixen

Could you ping me when a colored slot is open?
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Romiress Thank you kindly! <3

@Phoenixwildfire I most certainly will~
@Romiress Thank you kindly! <3

@Phoenixwildfire I most certainly will~

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Could you ping me when your colored slots are open again? I'd love at least two!
@BrightBraixen

Could you ping me when your colored slots are open again? I'd love at least two!
@Romiress
@Phoenixwildfire
@Samayl

Opened three more colored slots due to demand!
These slots will be worked on tomorrow, as I already have two to complete tonight.
@Romiress
@Phoenixwildfire
@Samayl

Opened three more colored slots due to demand!
These slots will be worked on tomorrow, as I already have two to complete tonight.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Could I grab a flat color slot for my OC? :D

I'd love to see Luco in particular in your style.

Let me know when and I'll send payment over! Super interested in any more slots that get opened after the first wave (since I assume it's one piece per player per round).
@BrightBraixen

Could I grab a flat color slot for my OC? :D

I'd love to see Luco in particular in your style.

Let me know when and I'll send payment over! Super interested in any more slots that get opened after the first wave (since I assume it's one piece per player per round).
@Romiress

Right now one per person, yep! I'll keep you on the pinglist for when I open slots in the future, if that's what you'd like.

Luco is adorable though, I'd love to draw him! I do require payment before I start. Whether you want to send it now, or wait for me to tell you when I'm ready to begin, that is up to you.
@Romiress

Right now one per person, yep! I'll keep you on the pinglist for when I open slots in the future, if that's what you'd like.

Luco is adorable though, I'd love to draw him! I do require payment before I start. Whether you want to send it now, or wait for me to tell you when I'm ready to begin, that is up to you.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen

Payment sent now! :D
@BrightBraixen

Payment sent now! :D
Bump!
Bump!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
Bump!
Bump!

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop
@BrightBraixen Aaah, could I nab a flat colour slot of my kemonomimi char? http://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/SM-App-Julien-Foxglove-581874991
Would pay in gems!
@BrightBraixen Aaah, could I nab a flat colour slot of my kemonomimi char? http://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/SM-App-Julien-Foxglove-581874991
Would pay in gems!
ZPPY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32