Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CheeseMANIA (open)
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6][b]CHEESEMANIA ART[/b][/size] Looking to fill in spare time and sharpen my art skills. Here you'll find I offer full colored busts and sketches.[/center] [center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b] - Limited slots. - Working times vary. I am however very active on FR and will be able to answer any questions or concerns. - I currently only draw FR dragons. But I may be tempted to draw other types of art. - Absolutely no NSFW content. - ONE dragon per piece. I will not do multiple characters in one image. [b][u]Payments[/u][/b] - Treasure and Gems are preferred. AUD/USD payment options may be added at a later date. - Exalt Fodder is accepted as partial payments at 5000 Treasure each. This option is limited to the amount of lair vacancy however. - My current T:G ratio is 1:850 [quote][b][u]Slots[/u][/b] Full colored Busts [i]open[/i] [i]open[/i] Sketches [i]open[/i] [i]open[/i] [/quote] [u][b]Pinglist[/b][/u] tba [/center]
CHEESEMANIA ART

Looking to fill in spare time and sharpen my art skills. Here you'll find I offer full colored busts and sketches.

Rules
- Limited slots.
- Working times vary. I am however very active on FR and will be able to answer any questions or concerns.
- I currently only draw FR dragons. But I may be tempted to draw other types of art.
- Absolutely no NSFW content.
- ONE dragon per piece. I will not do multiple characters in one image.

Payments
- Treasure and Gems are preferred. AUD/USD payment options may be added at a later date.
- Exalt Fodder is accepted as partial payments at 5000 Treasure each. This option is limited to the amount of lair vacancy however.
- My current T:G ratio is 1:850

Quote:
Slots

Full colored Busts
open
open

Sketches
open
open

Pinglist
tba
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
PRICING

Full colored busts:
500,000 Treasure/500 gems
example
example
example

Sketches:
150,000 Treasure/150 gems
example
example
example

Tiny Headshots:
retired
examples
PRICING

Full colored busts:
500,000 Treasure/500 gems
example
example
example

Sketches:
150,000 Treasure/150 gems
example
example
example

Tiny Headshots:
retired
examples
[center][b][u]Order Form[/u][/b] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] full colored bust or sketch [b]Dragon:[/b] (url+image) [b]Background?:[/b] yes or no, describe if yes [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure/Gems/other [b]Notes:[/b] apparel? pose? personality tidbit? etc. [/code] [/center]
Order Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] full colored bust or sketch [b]Dragon:[/b] (url+image) [b]Background?:[/b] yes or no, describe if yes [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure/Gems/other [b]Notes:[/b] apparel? pose? personality tidbit? etc.
@CheeseChatot

could I claim a slot and fill out a form in a bit? I'm currently on the move ;v also, would you accept a copper filigree banner and copper filigree tail guard as payment for a full coloured bust?
@CheeseChatot

could I claim a slot and fill out a form in a bit? I'm currently on the move ;v also, would you accept a copper filigree banner and copper filigree tail guard as payment for a full coloured bust?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab
I can let you reserve a slot for a short while. I can accept those two items.
@insufferablecrab
I can let you reserve a slot for a short while. I can accept those two items.
@CheeseChatot [b]Username:[/b] insufferablecrab [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15126264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151263/15126264_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] Full Coloured Bust [b]Background?:[/b] I'd like a transparent background if that's okay! [b]Payment Type:[/b] copper filigree banner and a copper filigree tail guard! I'm happy to pay more, if that's not enough to cover it c: [b]Notes:[/b] like his name suggests, he's cantankerous - I would love a piece where he looks like he's snarling if that's okay! or, if he could look disappointed with the world, haha. would you prefer payment before or after? and would you like it via pm or 1-way CR?
@CheeseChatot

Username: insufferablecrab
Dragon:

15126264_350.png

Type: Full Coloured Bust
Background?: I'd like a transparent background if that's okay!
Payment Type: copper filigree banner and a copper filigree tail guard! I'm happy to pay more, if that's not enough to cover it c:
Notes: like his name suggests, he's cantankerous - I would love a piece where he looks like he's snarling if that's okay! or, if he could look disappointed with the world, haha.

would you prefer payment before or after? and would you like it via pm or 1-way CR?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab
I just checked LAH on both items and together they actually equal more than the art payment needed. You can offer one item and the rest in Treasure, Gems or other items. (Unless you feel the art is worth more?)

for reference:
Banner = 203,500 Treasure (220 Gem equivalent)
Tail Guard = 150,000 Treasure

Otherwise, it'll be a 1-way CR and I'll get started on the art c:
@insufferablecrab
I just checked LAH on both items and together they actually equal more than the art payment needed. You can offer one item and the rest in Treasure, Gems or other items. (Unless you feel the art is worth more?)

for reference:
Banner = 203,500 Treasure (220 Gem equivalent)
Tail Guard = 150,000 Treasure

Otherwise, it'll be a 1-way CR and I'll get started on the art c:
@ CheeseChatot [b]Username:[/b] Rochambeau [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19821882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198219/19821882_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Adopt number:[/b] e.g. Imp 2 (the one laying down) [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure, though I do believe I have some of the familiars on your WL (I'll edit this once I can access my laptop) [b]Notes:[/b] -- [b]EDIT:[/b] I do have [item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle][item=Maren Scout][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Maren Defender][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Sorcerous Arms] Could these items + the treasure rouse an attempt at the roses from my boy's accent? (Just the roses; the accent is pretty complicated, so I don't expect the entire thing to be done!)
@ CheeseChatot

Username: Rochambeau
Dragon:

19821882_350.png

Adopt number: e.g. Imp 2 (the one laying down)
Payment Type: Treasure, though I do believe I have some of the familiars on your WL (I'll edit this once I can access my laptop)
Notes: --

EDIT: I do have

Sky Blue Tail Bangle Maren Scout Maren Wavesinger Maren Defender Oceansurf Magus Sorcerous Arms

Could these items + the treasure rouse an attempt at the roses from my boy's accent? (Just the roses; the accent is pretty complicated, so I don't expect the entire thing to be done!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@ Rochambeau
I can take all four Marens and the rest in Treasure? If you'd like to go by LAH on the familiars?

reference:
9,400 Scout (y r u so low??)
12,000 Wavesinger
13,000 Defender
14,500 Magus
= 48,900 Treasure

1,100 Treasure pure

edit; not 100% sure on Marketplace price, since I rarely see them there

edit x2; BUT I will try the roses since they don't look so complicated.
@ Rochambeau
I can take all four Marens and the rest in Treasure? If you'd like to go by LAH on the familiars?

reference:
9,400 Scout (y r u so low??)
12,000 Wavesinger
13,000 Defender
14,500 Magus
= 48,900 Treasure

1,100 Treasure pure

edit; not 100% sure on Marketplace price, since I rarely see them there

edit x2; BUT I will try the roses since they don't look so complicated.
1 2 3 4