Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SirSerthis' ArtShop[revamped up in here]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261120697202376715/286717437385244673/art_banner_lmao.png[/img] ______________________________________________________________________________ >[Online|[b]Offline[/b]]< |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2132724#post_25926811]Art Examples[/url]|[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2132724#post_25926954]Request Form[/url]| ___________________ }UPDATED/REVAMPED{ [Kazoo sound played loudly and somewhat poorly] Hello, hello! This is a more re-vamped version of my artshop, since gaining a little more experience in regarding commissions and so on. (I've been out for awhile but for very personal reasons) Now! Because of this, I've updated the information/rules and especially examples! Due to the holdup last time I opened, it'd be appreciated if the rules are read carefully and if there are any questions I'll make a little FAQ. Thank you! Note!!!: If you havent saved your image please do so in the next two days, I will still keep them in a folder on my computer in case but I want to try and clean out this form a little and I will be deleting commissions posts Ive already finished to make room for newer ones!! Updates: *Price Changes *I've rounded down the prices and made it less specified! *Waitlist and Slots places are minimized! *I decided to make the comission form a form of guide that is optional to use, rather than a requirement(yay!) {Info} >Only five(5) slots are available (First come, first serve rule applies) >Only eight(8) slots are available on the waitinglist >Please, PLEASE send clear and updated references of the subject your commissioning! It makes it easier to get done and less room for mistakes in regards to this :D >I will only do two(2) pieces per commissioner at a time >Will Do: Dragons, OCs, Sonas, Fan OCs, etc. >Will Not Do: NSFW, Heavy Gore, Hate Art, Mechas, Overly Detailed Armor/ Designs Estimated Timeframe(dependant on type/size of commission!): 2 days minimum - 3 weeks maximum (ough,, my back u feel) {Slots} 1]Fay ||| SeaSideKisses 2/8 [2] |||Monotail [3]Ivypooll [4] [5]Kaibyo {Waitinglist} [1]Clavicado [2]Varthia [3]Rowan [4]Doki [5]HarlequinCr0w [6]Hyracia [7]Noizykun [8]Whisker _____ (hold) [b][u]Slots:[/u][/b] [b][u]Waiting List:[/u][/b] [1]Clavicado [2]Varthia [3]Rowan [4]Doki [5]HarlequinCr0w - [Price Change] - -Hyracia -Noizykun -Whisker -Meias -JaxnGrey -JohnThakery -Aruakhal -xXSenpaiXx -Ximena -Popette -Galaxtic -OneABadBet -Yoda -Disbounded -NorhianWyvern -avianmalware -Lumyne -leyline -ClockworkVixen -SilverDeath -CloudGazer -Whirlwind678 -Lhethi -Kael -Imani -bergentruckung --- HOLy Y SMO kES
art_banner_lmao.png

>[Online|Offline]<

|Art Examples|Request Form|

}UPDATED/REVAMPED{

[Kazoo sound played loudly and somewhat poorly]

Hello, hello! This is a more re-vamped version of my artshop, since gaining a little more experience in regarding commissions and so on. (I've been out for awhile but for very personal reasons) Now! Because of this, I've updated the information/rules and especially examples!
Due to the holdup last time I opened, it'd be appreciated if the rules are read carefully and if there are any questions I'll make a little FAQ. Thank you!

Note!!!: If you havent saved your image please do so in the next two days, I will still keep them in a folder on my computer in case but I want to try and clean out this form a little and I will be deleting commissions posts Ive already finished to make room for newer ones!!

Updates:
*Price Changes
*I've rounded down the prices and made it less specified!
*Waitlist and Slots places are minimized!
*I decided to make the comission form a form of guide that is optional to use, rather than a requirement(yay!)

{Info}

>Only five(5) slots are available (First come, first serve rule applies)

>Only eight(8) slots are available on the waitinglist

>Please, PLEASE send clear and updated references of the subject your commissioning! It makes it easier to get done and less room for mistakes in regards to this :D

>I will only do two(2) pieces per commissioner at a time

>Will Do: Dragons, OCs, Sonas, Fan OCs, etc.

>Will Not Do: NSFW, Heavy Gore, Hate Art, Mechas, Overly Detailed Armor/ Designs

Estimated Timeframe(dependant on type/size of commission!): 2 days minimum - 3 weeks maximum (ough,, my back u feel)

{Slots}

1]Fay ||| SeaSideKisses 2/8
[2] |||Monotail
[3]Ivypooll
[4]
[5]Kaibyo

{Waitinglist}

[1]Clavicado
[2]Varthia
[3]Rowan
[4]Doki
[5]HarlequinCr0w
[6]Hyracia
[7]Noizykun
[8]Whisker
_____

(hold)

Slots:

Waiting List:

[1]Clavicado
[2]Varthia
[3]Rowan
[4]Doki
[5]HarlequinCr0w
-
[Price Change]
-
-Hyracia
-Noizykun
-Whisker
-Meias
-JaxnGrey
-JohnThakery
-Aruakhal
-xXSenpaiXx
-Ximena
-Popette
-Galaxtic
-OneABadBet
-Yoda
-Disbounded
-NorhianWyvern
-avianmalware
-Lumyne
-leyline
-ClockworkVixen
-SilverDeath
-CloudGazer
-Whirlwind678
-Lhethi
-Kael
-Imani
-bergentruckung

---

HOLy Y SMO kES

mini_banner_i_guess.png
[center][u][b]ART EXAMPLES:[/b][/u][/center][center] (Will Update with more examples!! But these are just the general examples)[/center] ___________________________________________________________________________ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247952035377315841/457333074104025124/commission_page.png[/img] {Sketch} Bust: 35g or 10,000t Waist: 45g or 15,000t Full: 55g or 45,000t Extra Character(2 Max): +25g or 9,000t Flat Color: +10g or 5,000t {Lineart} Bust: 45g or 15,000t Waist: 55g or 35,000t Full: 75g or 45,000t Extra Character(2): +15g or 10,000t Flat Color: +10g or 5,000t {Colored/Painted} Bust: 65g or 45,000 Waist: 85g or 55,000t Full: 100g or 75,000t Extra Character(2): +20g or 15,000t
ART EXAMPLES:
(Will Update with more examples!! But these are just the general examples)

commission_page.png

{Sketch}

Bust: 35g or 10,000t
Waist: 45g or 15,000t
Full: 55g or 45,000t

Extra Character(2 Max): +25g or 9,000t
Flat Color: +10g or 5,000t

{Lineart}

Bust: 45g or 15,000t
Waist: 55g or 35,000t
Full: 75g or 45,000t

Extra Character(2): +15g or 10,000t
Flat Color: +10g or 5,000t

{Colored/Painted}

Bust: 65g or 45,000
Waist: 85g or 55,000t
Full: 100g or 75,000t

Extra Character(2): +20g or 15,000t
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@SirSerthis
Oh wow! I'd love to grab a slot - I'll edit in my order in a sec :D
@SirSerthis
Oh wow! I'd love to grab a slot - I'll edit in my order in a sec :D
@SirSerthis Ohh wow, I'd love one of these!
But gosh, you should be charging more than you are! QwQ

Username: therougecat

Commission Type: Fullbody colored

Your Price: Treasure (plus a hefty tip b/c DANG U GOTTA CHARGE MORE)

Character Image and/or Description: http://i.imgur.com/VTEtyEn.png

Extra Notes to keep in mind: You can play with his design if you'd like! He's changed his hairstyle & outfit quite a bit over the course of 7 decades - he likes pretty, draping things like scarves and shawls. ALSO he swaps his staves out frequently - the snake one can turn into a 30 ft white python.
If you need anything else let me know - you can do what you'd like with him, really @w@

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm just about to head to bed, so I wont be able to respond till tomorrow!
@SirSerthis Ohh wow, I'd love one of these!
But gosh, you should be charging more than you are! QwQ

Username: therougecat

Your Price: Treasure (plus a hefty tip b/c DANG U GOTTA CHARGE MORE)

Character Image and/or Description: http://i.imgur.com/VTEtyEn.png

Extra Notes to keep in mind: You can play with his design if you'd like! He's changed his hairstyle & outfit quite a bit over the course of 7 decades - he likes pretty, draping things like scarves and shawls. ALSO he swaps his staves out frequently - the snake one can turn into a 30 ft white python.
If you need anything else let me know - you can do what you'd like with him, really @w@

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm just about to head to bed, so I wont be able to respond till tomorrow!
fr_sig_1_pixel_by_therougecat-d6hxz92.png
When pinging me: remember to spell it 'rouge' and not 'rogue'!
@SirSerthis

I'd love to grab a slot too! I'll also post my form when I'm not on my phone :3
@SirSerthis

I'd love to grab a slot too! I'll also post my form when I'm not on my phone :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@SirSerthis

Thank you so much for waiting! FR is a bit tricky to work on mobile :P
Username:Diamondsuits

Your Price: Treasure

Character Image and/or Description: My OC, Rosal! I've got references for her: here
And a better reference of her tattoo: here

Extra Notes to keep in mind: I'd love a shot of her just out of training, maybe holding a practice sword, or something! You don't need to put her in armor at all (I realize it's a little weird looking :P). Any fantasy-ish clothes would work great!
@SirSerthis

Thank you so much for waiting! FR is a bit tricky to work on mobile :P
Username:Diamondsuits

Your Price: Treasure

Character Image and/or Description: My OC, Rosal! I've got references for her: here
And a better reference of her tattoo: here

Extra Notes to keep in mind: I'd love a shot of her just out of training, maybe holding a practice sword, or something! You don't need to put her in armor at all (I realize it's a little weird looking :P). Any fantasy-ish clothes would work great!
@Diamondsuits

No problemo!
You've been added to the slot, Thank you very much, I will notify you when the commission is complete !
@Diamondsuits

No problemo!
You've been added to the slot, Thank you very much, I will notify you when the commission is complete !
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@SirSerthis

I'd actually like to work with you to design something! I'll send you a message with the details c:
@SirSerthis

I'd actually like to work with you to design something! I'll send you a message with the details c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@SirSerthis
ohhhh do you have a slot left please ?!?
ill send you a pm here in a sec with some details when i get the chance id just love to get a piece form you<3
@SirSerthis
ohhhh do you have a slot left please ?!?
ill send you a pm here in a sec with some details when i get the chance id just love to get a piece form you<3
@TheGermanTaco

Sure!! I still have one slot left before the waiting list you can pm anytime your ready
@TheGermanTaco

Sure!! I still have one slot left before the waiting list you can pm anytime your ready
mini_banner_i_guess.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17