Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshots for tablets!
1 2 3 4 5
Heyo! :D I'll be reusing this thread until I can finalize prices and get some decent examples and all that jazz, so bear with me :') This time around, I'm doing headshots for tablets! I did this for GG and it worked pretty well so here I am again~ [b]Please read everything before commenting! <3[/b] I'm about to go to bed right now so I probably won't see anything tonight(it's currently 3am goodness), but feel free to leave your requests(ping me plz!) and I'll get to them as soon as I'm back on tm! I have nothing to do all day and I'd rather draw than coli grind sooo~ XD I'll have [b]three slots[/b] for now, so as to not overwhelm myself, and they'll be [b]100 tablets each.[/b] I can also start a ping list for those who want to be put on the next round, if I can get the first one done quickly Slots: 1. CLOSED 2. CLOSED 3. CLOSED And finally, examples of some headshots I've done! (The first was for one of my own dragons, the rest are commissions) [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0f18/f/2017/147/0/1/akri_headshot_by_rahkali-dbaot6c.png[/img] [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/71ad/th/pre/f/2017/149/e/a/stickybeak_commission_by_rahkali-dbawhtl.png[/img] [img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/b53c/th/pre/f/2017/155/e/e/jet_for_leremis_by_rahkali-dbblqrb.png[/img] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/c296/f/2017/161/f/b/luto_w_bubbles_by_rahkali-dbc8g1y.png[/img] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/680d/f/2017/150/b/3/dolomite_for_blazingsnark_by_rahkali-dbaxacx.png[/img] If you can tell, my style changes quite a bit so there's no guarantee what yours will look like! It could be anything XD (That last one is a SD with crystal.. [b]Note: I will NOT be taking any orders involving crystal or facet, so please don't ask. That one was agony and I won't do it again. I appreciate your understanding.[/b] Another note, I'm also very leery about guardians, thanks to the weird heckin chest fin scale things. I don't understand them but if you're alright with a possibly strange outcome, I'll give it a shot)
Heyo! :D I'll be reusing this thread until I can finalize prices and get some decent examples and all that jazz, so bear with me :')

This time around, I'm doing headshots for tablets! I did this for GG and it worked pretty well so here I am again~

Please read everything before commenting! <3

I'm about to go to bed right now so I probably won't see anything tonight(it's currently 3am goodness), but feel free to leave your requests(ping me plz!) and I'll get to them as soon as I'm back on tm! I have nothing to do all day and I'd rather draw than coli grind sooo~ XD

I'll have three slots for now, so as to not overwhelm myself, and they'll be 100 tablets each.
I can also start a ping list for those who want to be put on the next round, if I can get the first one done quickly

Slots:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

And finally, examples of some headshots I've done! (The first was for one of my own dragons, the rest are commissions)

akri_headshot_by_rahkali-dbaot6c.png
stickybeak_commission_by_rahkali-dbawhtl.png
jet_for_leremis_by_rahkali-dbblqrb.png
luto_w_bubbles_by_rahkali-dbc8g1y.png
dolomite_for_blazingsnark_by_rahkali-dbaxacx.png

If you can tell, my style changes quite a bit so there's no guarantee what yours will look like! It could be anything XD
(That last one is a SD with crystal.. Note: I will NOT be taking any orders involving crystal or facet, so please don't ask. That one was agony and I won't do it again. I appreciate your understanding. Another note, I'm also very leery about guardians, thanks to the weird heckin chest fin scale things. I don't understand them but if you're alright with a possibly strange outcome, I'll give it a shot)
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Oh gosh, your art is so good! I wish I had more treasure :D

Anyway, could I get a headshot with transparent background for this girl here?
@Rahkali

Oh gosh, your art is so good! I wish I had more treasure :D

Anyway, could I get a headshot with transparent background for this girl here?
zy8HEZC.gif
@Rahkali *LOUD GASP* I can draw my own dragons....but im SUPER lazy and love your art style. Kay this is just a head shot but i need this cutie...done. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19815852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198159/19815852_350.png[/img] [/url] Um...honestly you dont need to add the mask...or the accent. but if you can, try to get the scarf... I can pay you in...Treasure, but im broke AF so i might have to either pay you when you are done or save up....but im lazy....meh ill take money from my friend. Either way! I dont mind when you get this done, but...i would like it within...a month...and if i like it, ill come back and give you more money and take your art.
@Rahkali

*LOUD GASP*

I can draw my own dragons....but im SUPER lazy and love your art style. Kay this is just a head shot but i need this cutie...done.

19815852_350.png

Um...honestly you dont need to add the mask...or the accent. but if you can, try to get the scarf...

I can pay you in...Treasure, but im broke AF so i might have to either pay you when you are done or save up....but im lazy....meh ill take money from my friend. Either way!

I dont mind when you get this done, but...i would like it within...a month...and if i like it, ill come back and give you more money and take your art.
KW956Cz.gif
@Chardano

Awww thank you so much!!

And of course! She's so pretty <3
Do you want to pay with treasure or gems, and would you prefer to send it now or after I'm done? :')
@Chardano

Awww thank you so much!!

And of course! She's so pretty <3
Do you want to pay with treasure or gems, and would you prefer to send it now or after I'm done? :')

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

And i have a feeling you use Adobe Photoshop...if im right...im awesome
@Rahkali

And i have a feeling you use Adobe Photoshop...if im right...im awesome
KW956Cz.gif
@candyheart

aghfsdkhaf yess let me draw your beautiful dragon ;v; ahhh that means a lot to me!!

I'll try to get as much of that stuff in the picture as I can, I love the idea of a challenge ^^ and you can wait til it's done to pay if you want! I will probably start it tonight, maybe not finish but it shouldn't be too terribly long~
@candyheart

aghfsdkhaf yess let me draw your beautiful dragon ;v; ahhh that means a lot to me!!

I'll try to get as much of that stuff in the picture as I can, I love the idea of a challenge ^^ and you can wait til it's done to pay if you want! I will probably start it tonight, maybe not finish but it shouldn't be too terribly long~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

I'd like to pay afterwards with treasure if that's okay to you :)
@Rahkali

I'd like to pay afterwards with treasure if that's okay to you :)
zy8HEZC.gif
@Candyheart Yes, photoshop! CS5~ :D How'd you guess though??
@Candyheart Yes, photoshop! CS5~ :D How'd you guess though??

z0HlerP.png
@chardano

That works for me~ ^v^
@chardano

That works for me~ ^v^

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

\(O-O)/ HA i win. Personally i work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 on college level...#NoLifeArt

Ive been thinking of doing an art thread on here, i mean i did but....yeah im lazy and found out im really bad at drawing dragons. But heck, best of luck to ya man.
@Rahkali

\(O-O)/ HA i win. Personally i work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 on college level...#NoLifeArt

Ive been thinking of doing an art thread on here, i mean i did but....yeah im lazy and found out im really bad at drawing dragons. But heck, best of luck to ya man.
KW956Cz.gif
1 2 3 4 5