Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshots for tablets!
1 2 3 4 5
@Velliana

I would! I've actually been working to improve in human anatomy, so more practice would be awesome :D

@Ponyta

First, love the username. That was my very first favorite pokemon, and will always hold a dear place in my heart ^^
Second, yes you may~ You can decide when you want to send the 35kt/40g, before or after, works for me! It may be a while before I get to yours though, tbh ahaha

@MissFizzle

Can do! Ahh I didn't expect to get so much interest :')
@Velliana

I would! I've actually been working to improve in human anatomy, so more practice would be awesome :D

@Ponyta

First, love the username. That was my very first favorite pokemon, and will always hold a dear place in my heart ^^
Second, yes you may~ You can decide when you want to send the 35kt/40g, before or after, works for me! It may be a while before I get to yours though, tbh ahaha

@MissFizzle

Can do! Ahh I didn't expect to get so much interest :')
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali your art is beautiful ^^ I'd consider raising priced. I see people paying85kt for one of your headshots and 175kt for a full body easy.
@Rahkali your art is beautiful ^^ I'd consider raising priced. I see people paying85kt for one of your headshots and 175kt for a full body easy.
Hl87sOx.jpg
@Rahkali
Welcome to FlightRising!
Your art is very cute!!

May I please get a transparent headshot of the character?
http://sta.sh/01vh9o6tzz7i
(You do draw canines right? Since there's one in the examples. ^.^)

Also, may you please pjng me when/if you open any fullbody slots?

Ahh I missed the last Headshot slot. Thanks anyway!
@Rahkali
Welcome to FlightRising!
Your art is very cute!!

May I please get a transparent headshot of the character?
http://sta.sh/01vh9o6tzz7i
(You do draw canines right? Since there's one in the examples. ^.^)

Also, may you please pjng me when/if you open any fullbody slots?

Ahh I missed the last Headshot slot. Thanks anyway!
@Rahkali

May I PM you? I have kind of project and I love your style, so maybe you are be interested in that project :)
@Rahkali

May I PM you? I have kind of project and I love your style, so maybe you are be interested in that project :)
@Rahkali

Hi there, would you draw full body pokemon? I think your vapereon is really cute ^^
@Rahkali

Hi there, would you draw full body pokemon? I think your vapereon is really cute ^^
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@MissFizzle

You think so?? o-o I started low because I wasn't sure how well I'd be able to draw these breeds; I'll definitely raise them if these examples turn out alright! Thank you so much! <3

@Catherine68

Thank you!!
I do draw canines, and if you want I can add you to a ping list? Sorry about that, I was a bit slow in updating the main post ^^'

@Velliana

Of course!

@Munakata

Aww thanks~ I'd be willing to try for sure! All my slots are full right now but I could add you to my ping list if you want? c:
@MissFizzle

You think so?? o-o I started low because I wasn't sure how well I'd be able to draw these breeds; I'll definitely raise them if these examples turn out alright! Thank you so much! <3

@Catherine68

Thank you!!
I do draw canines, and if you want I can add you to a ping list? Sorry about that, I was a bit slow in updating the main post ^^'

@Velliana

Of course!

@Munakata

Aww thanks~ I'd be willing to try for sure! All my slots are full right now but I could add you to my ping list if you want? c:

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I'd close the post, finish for everyone that's posted so far at your current price then readjust before you get 6 pages to catch up on. (In the title type in (CLOSED))
@Rahkali I'd close the post, finish for everyone that's posted so far at your current price then readjust before you get 6 pages to catch up on. (In the title type in (CLOSED))
Hl87sOx.jpg
@Rahkali

Sure ^^
@Rahkali

Sure ^^
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Rahkali
Yes! Please do add me to the pinglist. ^.^
@Rahkali
Yes! Please do add me to the pinglist. ^.^
@MissFizzle

Yess, I get overwhelmed easily so I'll have to be more strict on myself ahaha.
Done, and thank you again!

@Catherine68 @Munakata

I've added all three of you~
@MissFizzle

Yess, I get overwhelmed easily so I'll have to be more strict on myself ahaha.
Done, and thank you again!

@Catherine68 @Munakata

I've added all three of you~

z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5