Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Thrush's Art Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Sysirauta
Thank you! I'll send you the full size version asap.
I would honestly love to see how spirals manage to fly, but I think it might make me dizzy XD As far as the scales, I love drawing them for some reason, especially since they show more in the official art, so it would have felt wrong not to put in that kind of detail... even if it did take some extra time^^;
@Sysirauta
Thank you! I'll send you the full size version asap.
I would honestly love to see how spirals manage to fly, but I think it might make me dizzy XD As far as the scales, I love drawing them for some reason, especially since they show more in the official art, so it would have felt wrong not to put in that kind of detail... even if it did take some extra time^^;
Due to a number of reasons (seasonal depression and NaNoWriMo being at the top of the list) for the next few months this shop is going to mostly be on hiatus.

However, since a friend talked me into doing Inktober, I'll be taking inked commissions for the month of October, with slots corresponding to each day of the month. These slots will be $3, 225 gems, or 225,000 treasure. Whether they are head shots, waist up, or fullbody will be up to me, depending on inspiration. Examples can be found in the experimental section of this shop or on my deviantart.
Due to a number of reasons (seasonal depression and NaNoWriMo being at the top of the list) for the next few months this shop is going to mostly be on hiatus.

However, since a friend talked me into doing Inktober, I'll be taking inked commissions for the month of October, with slots corresponding to each day of the month. These slots will be $3, 225 gems, or 225,000 treasure. Whether they are head shots, waist up, or fullbody will be up to me, depending on inspiration. Examples can be found in the experimental section of this shop or on my deviantart.
Bump
Bump
Planning to update this soon... stay tuned
Planning to update this soon... stay tuned
Finally reopened!!!
Finally reopened!!!
Bump
Bump
@Thrushheart [b]What am I drawing?[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24605519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246056/24605519_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type and Style of Artwork[/b]: Experimental [b]Payment Type[/b]: 100 gems [b]Helpful Lore/Info[/b]: A little bit stuck-up, due to his royal status [b]Other[/b]: N/A for now [b]Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart/tumblr or shared here?[/b]: I would prefer Tumblr, (better image hosting), but anythings fine! I know it might be a little on the cheap side, but I've been looking for [i]days[/i] for art that I could afford. If you want to refuse, that's okay.
@Thrushheart
What am I drawing?:
24605519_350.png

Type and Style of Artwork: Experimental
Payment Type: 100 gems
Helpful Lore/Info: A little bit stuck-up, due to his royal status
Other: N/A for now
Would it be alright if I uploaded this to deviantart/tumblr or shared here?: I would prefer Tumblr, (better image hosting), but anythings fine!

I know it might be a little on the cheap side, but I've been looking for days for art that I could afford. If you want to refuse, that's okay.
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning

I'd be happy to take him on! With that kind of budget I should be able to finish up tonight and send the drawing your way ^_^
Go ahead and send a CR whenever you're ready!
@ScarredLightning

I'd be happy to take him on! With that kind of budget I should be able to finish up tonight and send the drawing your way ^_^
Go ahead and send a CR whenever you're ready!
@Thrushheart
Would you be willing to attempt https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png ?
@Thrushheart
Would you be willing to attempt https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png ?
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@Petrichor
Sure!
@Petrichor
Sure!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12