Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
Just another reminder that I can not do fluff, sadly! Sorry! :(
Just another reminder that I can not do fluff, sadly! Sorry! :(
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Are you still doing these? Could I commission one?
Are you still doing these? Could I commission one?
@jackilantern Sorry I took so long to reply! My computer has been laggy lately so I couldn't really go on :). Of course you could!
@jackilantern Sorry I took so long to reply! My computer has been laggy lately so I couldn't really go on :). Of course you could!
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Pinging myself cause I'm bored, and for later stuff :3

@swaggiep34
Pinging myself cause I'm bored, and for later stuff :3

@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 (again, just in case)
@swaggiep34 (again, just in case)
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 I can't believe I'm still doing this to combat my boredom :P
@swaggiep34 I can't believe I'm still doing this to combat my boredom :P
bJs5ioz.gif
UPDATE: I am now able to make art for your dragons! Only the head, though. Note that I may not be able to do some breeds due to difficulty and me being a dumb newbie.
UPDATE: I am now able to make art for your dragons! Only the head, though. Note that I may not be able to do some breeds due to difficulty and me being a dumb newbie.
bJs5ioz.gif
@tigersRangels If you want, I could do some art for Steele... (Read the first post to get more details! Added update that I can now do art! Just wondering if you were interested. It's ok if you don't want it!)
@tigersRangels If you want, I could do some art for Steele... (Read the first post to get more details! Added update that I can now do art! Just wondering if you were interested. It's ok if you don't want it!)
bJs5ioz.gif
@jackilantern I may also be able to do art for your dragon...!
@jackilantern I may also be able to do art for your dragon...!
bJs5ioz.gif
I sure don't get a lot of customers.... Meh, it's a start
I sure don't get a lot of customers.... Meh, it's a start
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82