Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
Hey I've got a sick dragon example to show now

also I'll do a bunch of art for gems and/or unhatched eggos please y'all

hello i am raptor and i draw pretty fast! ill be using this thread when i have time to sit down and knock out a bunch of art stuffs for sweet sweet dragon cash. onto the important stuff--

Can:
-dragons
-furries
-most animals
-monsters
-gore
-adoptables/designs

Iffy:
-Humanoids
-Mecha
-Apparel

Ask about:
-Humans
-Weird(?) stuff (feel free to PM me)

Examples:
Furry
Mirror dragon
Human
Monster/Dragon (body horror warning)
Pokemon (doduo)
OC w/ body horror
Pokemon (flareon)
Design (feline/plant)
Design (anthro avians)
Canine
Body horror/trippy
Design (original species) (minor body horror)
Design (monsters)

Just click what you're looking for examples of! i probably won't be doing anything painted/lineless unless you're cool with being low priority bc I wanna be pumping out busts/sketches

Note if you delve through my gallery there is weird stuff, but it's all properly mature'd. I'm not responsible if you view something you don't want to

this is pay what you want! Meaning you can hand me what you please and depending on the request/amount paid, I'll draw something fitting. You can also give me specifics but don't ask for say, a full colored full body for 10kt

What I need:
copy and paste the following
Quote:
@Raptorfeathers
Link to character/dragon/description of desired design:
Mood:
Specifics desired:
How much payment:

mood helps me with what to do! specifics are like, do you want a full body or just a bust, do you want me to draw in a trippy style, do you want gore, etc.

10kt minimum
1:850 g/t
i also like items! ask me about items i'll accept

Working on:
-Corde's OC

aaaaand we're open!
Hey I've got a sick dragon example to show now

also I'll do a bunch of art for gems and/or unhatched eggos please y'all

hello i am raptor and i draw pretty fast! ill be using this thread when i have time to sit down and knock out a bunch of art stuffs for sweet sweet dragon cash. onto the important stuff--

Can:
-dragons
-furries
-most animals
-monsters
-gore
-adoptables/designs

Iffy:
-Humanoids
-Mecha
-Apparel

Ask about:
-Humans
-Weird(?) stuff (feel free to PM me)

Examples:
Furry
Mirror dragon
Human
Monster/Dragon (body horror warning)
Pokemon (doduo)
OC w/ body horror
Pokemon (flareon)
Design (feline/plant)
Design (anthro avians)
Canine
Body horror/trippy
Design (original species) (minor body horror)
Design (monsters)

Just click what you're looking for examples of! i probably won't be doing anything painted/lineless unless you're cool with being low priority bc I wanna be pumping out busts/sketches

Note if you delve through my gallery there is weird stuff, but it's all properly mature'd. I'm not responsible if you view something you don't want to

this is pay what you want! Meaning you can hand me what you please and depending on the request/amount paid, I'll draw something fitting. You can also give me specifics but don't ask for say, a full colored full body for 10kt

What I need:
copy and paste the following
Quote:
@Raptorfeathers
Mood:
Specifics desired:
How much payment:

mood helps me with what to do! specifics are like, do you want a full body or just a bust, do you want me to draw in a trippy style, do you want gore, etc.

10kt minimum
1:850 g/t
i also like items! ask me about items i'll accept

Working on:
-Corde's OC

aaaaand we're open!
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
please your com will be done within the hour
please your com will be done within the hour
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
yo I got n o t h i n g to do toss me some change and ill draw u a derg
yo I got n o t h i n g to do toss me some change and ill draw u a derg
@Raptorfeathers
Link to character/dragon/description of desired design: http://i.imgur.com/QL7SdN2.png http://i.imgur.com/5Zv0sXd.png
Mood: Adventurous, happy
Specifics desired: Fullbody of him, maybe in an action pose?
How much payment: 30kT
@Raptorfeathers
Link to character/dragon/description of desired design: http://i.imgur.com/QL7SdN2.png http://i.imgur.com/5Zv0sXd.png
Mood: Adventurous, happy
Specifics desired: Fullbody of him, maybe in an action pose?
How much payment: 30kT
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
@Raptorfeathers Link to character/dragon/description of desired design: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30438323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304384/30438323_350.png[/img] [/url] Mood: As insane and dark and twisted as it gets Specifics desired: I would love a shot of him doing some dark magic How much payment: 25kt
@Raptorfeathers

30438323_350.png

Mood: As insane and dark and twisted as it gets
Specifics desired: I would love a shot of him doing some dark magic
How much payment: 25kt
@Corde ahh what a lovely boy! that sounds doable! is like a colored sketch okay?

@CayCay I can do my best!! would you prefer intensely shaded lineart or flat color?
@Corde ahh what a lovely boy! that sounds doable! is like a colored sketch okay?

@CayCay I can do my best!! would you prefer intensely shaded lineart or flat color?
@RaptorFeathers
That works for me! Would you like payment now or after its finished?
@RaptorFeathers
That works for me! Would you like payment now or after its finished?
@Corde If you wanna send a CR with it now that would be cool! I'll accept when I'm done. It's a bit late over here so I'll get to work on him tomorrow if that's chill!
@Corde If you wanna send a CR with it now that would be cool! I'll accept when I'm done. It's a bit late over here so I'll get to work on him tomorrow if that's chill!
@RaptorFeathers
That's cool with me!
@RaptorFeathers
That's cool with me!
@RaptorFeathers
You can have your creative room on that. :)
@RaptorFeathers
You can have your creative room on that. :)
1 2