Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | rosen banners (graphics shop!)
1 2 3 4 5
@danizaurs not an issue!! im glad you like them C:
@danizaurs not an issue!! im glad you like them C:
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
now taking snows for the week of the fest!
now taking snows for the week of the fest!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png

FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@toriel @wendicat

pinging again to make sure you saw your orders were complete!
@toriel @wendicat

pinging again to make sure you saw your orders were complete!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png

FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
[center]@Rosetail [b]dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29399903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294000/29399903_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]aesthetic:Shadowy mixed with forest. Warrior like looks mabey a barn of some sort? Idk[/b] [b]vertical or horizontal?:[/b] Both would be great! [b]treasure or gems?:[/b] Treasure [b]text?:[/b] If you could put in Nano's Leveling Service that would be amazing! [b]notes:[/b]Nothing really[/center]
@Rosetail
dragon:
29399903_350.png

aesthetic:Shadowy mixed with forest. Warrior like looks mabey a barn of some sort? Idk
vertical or horizontal?: Both would be great!
treasure or gems?: Treasure
text?: If you could put in Nano's Leveling Service that would be amazing!
notes:Nothing really
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@Rosetail are you still making these? I'd love to get some
@Rosetail are you still making these? I'd love to get some
skydancer fan | fr +3
iceshieldr.pngwindshieldl.png
@nanoraptor @hagid i'm so sorry for the wait you guys! i've been having a lot of health issues lately and it's been difficult to get energy to tend to this shop

nanoraptor, if you would still like that banner, i'll get right too it!

hagid, i still am open! lifes just been a bit crazy, but i can get whatever you'd like done!
@nanoraptor @hagid i'm so sorry for the wait you guys! i've been having a lot of health issues lately and it's been difficult to get energy to tend to this shop

nanoraptor, if you would still like that banner, i'll get right too it!

hagid, i still am open! lifes just been a bit crazy, but i can get whatever you'd like done!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png

FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
@Rosetail
I'm composing a list of shadow bio resources; can I commision some of these graphics for shadowy scenery rather than a specific dragon aesthetic, and then have them on my bio masterlist with a link back to this shop?
EDIT: Ah sorry I realise that you're rather busy atm
Hope everything's okay! :3
@Rosetail
I'm composing a list of shadow bio resources; can I commision some of these graphics for shadowy scenery rather than a specific dragon aesthetic, and then have them on my bio masterlist with a link back to this shop?
EDIT: Ah sorry I realise that you're rather busy atm
Hope everything's okay! :3
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
@Rosetail { @oceanprincex } I'd love multiple done eventually.... [b]dragon:[/b] Toxic: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29031882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290319/29031882_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]aesthetic:[/b] dark blue or black roses, shadow flight stuff but not Purple, dark/black/shadowy thorn vines, fog, CURSIVE check out my hatchery, she runs it so It's kinda all about her [b]vertical or horizontal?:[/b] both? I'd use both [b]treasure or gems?:[/b] I have some of both, and I also have a stockpile of most of the differant holiday currencies, so I could give those as well to just keep in your vault...;) [b]text?:[/b] none, or maybe this quote?? [center][img]https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/f/friedrichnietzsche/384747/friedrichnietzsche1-2x.jpg[/img][/center] [b]notes:[/b] include some dark red somewhere, maybe like the outline of the image. that would be awesome
@Rosetail { @oceanprincex }

I'd love multiple done eventually....
dragon:
Toxic:

29031882_350.png

aesthetic: dark blue or black roses, shadow flight stuff but not Purple, dark/black/shadowy thorn vines, fog, CURSIVE
check out my hatchery, she runs it so It's kinda all about her
vertical or horizontal?: both? I'd use both
treasure or gems?: I have some of both, and I also have a stockpile of most of the differant holiday currencies, so I could give those as well to just keep in your vault...;)
text?: none, or maybe this quote??
friedrichnietzsche1-2x.jpg
notes:
include some dark red somewhere, maybe like the outline of the image. that would be awesome
sherlock-edit.png
1 2 3 4 5