Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Opening soon!] Dragon Headshots!
[b]UPDATE: My apologies! I haven't had much time for commissions lately.[/b] Greetings everyone, so I decided to start doing fairly cheap headshots of people's dragons :D I love to draw, so why not? There will be a waitlist with 3 openings, and once all of these openings are taken, I will not be taking any more requests until one of them opens up. [b] I will not tolerate art theft.[/b] [quote][size=4][b]Pricings:[/size=4][/b] [b]For Sketch[/b]: Treasure: 15,000 Gems: 15 [b]For Detailed Ink Headshot[/b]: Treasure: 30,000 Gems: 30[/quote] [b]Please note that prices may vary over time. Please tell me if I am pricing my art at reasonable prices. The price recently went up because I am making my sketches slightly more detailed.[/b] Order Form: [quote]Name of Dragon: Dragon Species(no snappers plz!): Dragon ID: Sketch/Detailed ink headshot: Payment in gems/treasure: Apparel: Facing left/right: Other: [/quote] Some notes (Please read!): ~ I will be trying to take as many requests as I possibly can. ~ I don't have all the time in the world, so how many I post depends on how much time I have. ~ I can't draw Snappers, but I can do all other breeds. :c ~ I am only going to draw headshots. ~ The payment must come beforehand--I won't start until you send it. ~The drawings will not be colored. They are just sketches that are shaded. ~I will only draw some distinctive markings ~ Apparel limit is four. ~Please send an image of your dragon along with your order form! ~I will be posting the commissions on my deviant art but credit will be given to the dragon I drew :D Please go and support this artist's thread as well, who is a very good friend of mine:[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2093488] Click here![/url]
UPDATE: My apologies! I haven't had much time for commissions lately.

Greetings everyone, so I decided to start doing fairly cheap headshots of people's dragons :D I love to draw, so why not?

There will be a waitlist with 3 openings, and once all of these openings are taken, I will not be taking any more requests until one of them opens up. I will not tolerate art theft.
Quote:
Pricings:

For Sketch:
Treasure: 15,000
Gems: 15

For Detailed Ink Headshot:
Treasure: 30,000
Gems: 30

Please note that prices may vary over time. Please tell me if I am pricing my art at reasonable prices. The price recently went up because I am making my sketches slightly more detailed.

Order Form:
Quote:
Name of Dragon:
Dragon Species(no snappers plz!):
Dragon ID:
Sketch/Detailed ink headshot:
Payment in gems/treasure:
Apparel:
Facing left/right:
Other:
Some notes (Please read!):
~ I will be trying to take as many requests as I possibly can.
~ I don't have all the time in the world, so how many I post depends on how much time I have.
~ I can't draw Snappers, but I can do all other breeds. :c
~ I am only going to draw headshots.
~ The payment must come beforehand--I won't start until you send it.
~The drawings will not be colored. They are just sketches that are shaded.
~I will only draw some distinctive markings
~ Apparel limit is four.
~Please send an image of your dragon along with your order form!
~I will be posting the commissions on my deviant art but credit will be given to the dragon I drew :D

Please go and support this artist's thread as well, who is a very good friend of mine: Click here!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
Examples of my art: [b]Sketch Example[/b]: [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/ac30/i/2017/114/1/5/glacier__flight_rising__by_vvnightshadevv-db7178s.jpg[/img] [b]Detailed Ink Headshot Example[/b]:[img]http://img11.deviantart.net/43f8/i/2017/114/a/b/hydra__flight_rising__by_vvnightshadevv-db716c8.jpg[/img] _____________________________________________________________________________________[b] They fit in dragon bios. They will all have my signature plus my ID, the dragon's name and it's ID[/b]
Examples of my art:

Sketch Example:
glacier__flight_rising__by_vvnightshadevv-db7178s.jpg

Detailed Ink Headshot Example:hydra__flight_rising__by_vvnightshadevv-db716c8.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________ They fit in dragon bios. They will all have my signature plus my ID, the dragon's name and it's ID
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
Anyways, so here's the waitlist:[u][/u] [quote] [LIST=1] [*]closed [*]closed [*]closed [/LIST] [/quote] [b]I'm opening soon![/b] ~ I will post the status of the commission by putting done/working on/not started yet beside your users.
Anyways, so here's the waitlist:
Quote:
  1. closed
  2. closed
  3. closed

I'm opening soon!
~ I will post the status of the commission by putting done/working on/not started yet beside your users.
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

Saving this post just in case.
Saving this post just in case.
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

Saving this one as well
Saving this one as well
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@FateSong your art is very pretty :0 Name of Dragon: Makaria [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29147736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291478/29147736_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Species(no snappers plz!): fae Dragon ID: 29147736 Payment in gems/treasure: gems Apparel: peacebringer's cowl Other: I'd love it if you kept her white eyes that the peacebringer shows (she is blind)
@FateSong your art is very pretty :0
Name of Dragon: Makaria

29147736_350.png

Dragon Species(no snappers plz!): fae
Dragon ID: 29147736
Payment in gems/treasure: gems
Apparel: peacebringer's cowl
Other: I'd love it if you kept her white eyes that the peacebringer shows (she is blind)
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

Just send over the gems and I'll start! :) I'll keep her eyes white and be sure to add the cowl!
@tybaltcatulet

Just send over the gems and I'll start! :) I'll keep her eyes white and be sure to add the cowl!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@Fatesong Name of Dragon: ChopChop (I need a new name please help) Dragon Species(no snappers plz!): Coatl Dragon ID: #26852171 Payment in gems/treasure: Treasure Apparel:Just the scarf and maybe some fishies in the background? Other: If you can do her accent that'd be cool, if not no worries at all c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26852171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268522/26852171_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Fatesong

Name of Dragon: ChopChop (I need a new name please help)
Dragon Species(no snappers plz!): Coatl
Dragon ID: #26852171
Payment in gems/treasure: Treasure
Apparel:Just the scarf and maybe some fishies in the background?
Other: If you can do her accent that'd be cool, if not no worries at all c:

26852171_350.png