Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Moved to here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2194062#post_2194062
Moved to here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2194062#post_2194062
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
[b]Examples:[/b] SIMPLE HEADSHOT: [img]http://img01.deviantart.net/02c9/i/2017/022/b/c/fr_rishima_by_theshadetaken-dawc6xo.jpg[/img] DETAILED HEADSHOT: [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/12f0/i/2017/016/d/d/fr_selene_by_theshadetaken-davmf44.jpg[/img] FULL BODY: [img]http://img13.deviantart.net/af40/i/2017/022/4/4/fr_anilah_by_theshadetaken-dawc3ri.jpg[/img] They will be signed with my ID and the date.
Examples:

SIMPLE HEADSHOT:
fr_rishima_by_theshadetaken-dawc6xo.jpg

DETAILED HEADSHOT:
fr_selene_by_theshadetaken-davmf44.jpg

FULL BODY:
fr_anilah_by_theshadetaken-dawc3ri.jpg

They will be signed with my ID and the date.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
[b]Wishlist:[/b] If you are interested in trading any of this for some art, PM me and we can work something out. I will consider using colors (Winsor & Newton Promarkers) or drawing item exclusive things. (Dragon couples, color, different styles/poses etc). Just let me know! [size=5][b]Basically any apparel from my dragons' bios.[/b][/size] and I'm always looking for single items, that aren't in sets [size=2](Minus the lion headdresses).[/size] like these. [b]Headdresses:[/b] [item=black wolf cape][item=winter wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape][item=brown wolf cape][item=blood red wolf cape][item=furious headdress][item=brutal headdress][item=primal headdress][item=ruthless headdress][item=ferocious headdress][item=barbarian's headdress][item=untamed headdress] [b]Flowerfalls:[/b] [item=black tulip Flowerfall][item=sakura Flowerfall][item=violet Flowerfall][item=red rose Flowerfall][item=marigold Flowerfall] [b]Festival Items:[/b] [item=leafy gladeboughs][item=chillspike crown][item=moonglow thorns][item=solar blades][item=will o' the ember] [b]Cowls:[/b] [item=mysterious cowl][item=reaper guise][item=spectre guise][item=harvest guise] Or anything from these sets works too. I was lazy and only entered one item per set, so just know that other things from these sets work. [size=2](ex: Gauntlets instead of the helmet, arm silks instead of wing silks etc).[/size] [b]Armor Sets:[/b] [item=ebony filigree helmet] [item=iron filigree helmet] [item=cobalt filigree helmet] [item=battlescale helmet] [item=bloodscale helmet] [item=shadowscale helmet] [item=steelscale helmet] [item=moonscale helmet] [b]Silk sets:[/b] [item=gossamer wing silks][item= night sky wing silks][item=celadon wing silks][item=sky blue wing silks][item=golden wing silks] [b]Sylvan sets:[/b] [item=scarlet sylvan wings][item=raven sylvan wings][item=siren sylvan wings][item=twilight sylvan wings][item=grove sylvan wings] And of course, genes. [b]Genes:[/b] [item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: skydancer][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=tertiary gene: runes][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=primary gene: falcon][item=tertiary gene: scales][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=teriary gene: thylacine] Of course I'm not saying my art is worth all of this stuff. (I wish). But it would be awesome to finally knock some stuff off the wishlist.
Wishlist:

If you are interested in trading any of this for some art, PM me and we can work something out. I will consider using colors (Winsor & Newton Promarkers) or drawing item exclusive things. (Dragon couples, color, different styles/poses etc). Just let me know!

Basically any apparel from my dragons' bios.

and I'm always looking for single items, that aren't in sets (Minus the lion headdresses). like these.
Headdresses:
Black Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape Brown Wolf Cape Blood Red Wolf Cape Furious Headdress Brutal Headdress Primal Headdress Ruthless Headdress Ferocious Headdress Barbarian's Headdress Untamed Headdress

Flowerfalls:
Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall

Festival Items:
Leafy Gladeboughs Chillspike Crown Moonglow Thorns Solar Blades Will o' the Ember

Cowls:
Mysterious Cowl Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Harvest Guise

Or anything from these sets works too. I was lazy and only entered one item per set, so just know that other things from these sets work. (ex: Gauntlets instead of the helmet, arm silks instead of wing silks etc).
Armor Sets:
Ebony Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Helmet Cobalt Filigree Helmet Battlescale Helmet Bloodscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet Steelscale Helmet Moonscale Helmet

Silk sets:
Gossamer Wing Silks Night Sky Wing Silks Celadon Wing Silks Sky Blue Wing Silks Golden Wing Silks

Sylvan sets:
Scarlet Sylvan Wings Raven Sylvan Wings Siren Sylvan Wings Twilight Sylvan Wings Grove Sylvan Wings

And of course, genes.
Genes:
Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Skydancer Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Runes Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Primary Gene: Falcon Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

Of course I'm not saying my art is worth all of this stuff. (I wish). But it would be awesome to finally knock some stuff off the wishlist.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
[b]Slots:[/b] [quote] 1. Buffykiev (DONE) 2. Katsha (DONE) 3. Silverpelt60 (payment sent, not done yet) [/quote] [b]Just post down below and claim one and I will get right on it after the payment is sent.[/b] ;D [b]Pinglist:[/b] [quote]@YinYangFox @Silverpelt60 @Sacnite @Buffykiev[/quote] These people will be notified when slots reopen! Apologies for the extra ping when I add you to the list.
Slots:
Quote:
1. Buffykiev (DONE)
2. Katsha (DONE)
3. Silverpelt60 (payment sent, not done yet)

Just post down below and claim one and I will get right on it after the payment is sent. ;D

Pinglist:
These people will be notified when slots reopen! Apologies for the extra ping when I add you to the list.
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Post away, I guess..? :'D
Post away, I guess..? :'D
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@TheShadeTaken
Would it be possible to get one without the watermark?
I'll link the artwork to your dA account (or FR shop, whatever you prefer) but i'm usually not too keen on having an large watermark on my dragons art.

If not, no problem of course.
@TheShadeTaken
Would it be possible to get one without the watermark?
I'll link the artwork to your dA account (or FR shop, whatever you prefer) but i'm usually not too keen on having an large watermark on my dragons art.

If not, no problem of course.
@BloodyBunny

Sure, I can remove it. ^^;
@BloodyBunny

Sure, I can remove it. ^^;
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
[font=century gothic]thanks i'd love an headshot for this girl here please, in her hatchling form if possible :3 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29957398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299574/29957398_350.png[/img] [/url] Name & ID: Miyoki / 29957398 Facing left/right: right Apparel?: - Payment g/t: gems
thanks
i'd love an headshot for this girl here please, in her hatchling form if possible :3

Dragon:

29957398_350.png

Name & ID: Miyoki / 29957398
Facing left/right: right
Apparel?: -
Payment g/t: gems

@BloodyBunny

Sure, just send the gems over and I'll get to work. :3
@BloodyBunny

Sure, just send the gems over and I'll get to work. :3
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@BloodBunny Here you are: [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/cebe/th/pre/i/2017/014/b/c/fr_miyoki_by_theshadetaken-davdr90.jpg[/img] I hope she's alright, just let me know if you need anything changed. ^^;
@BloodBunny

Here you are:

fr_miyoki_by_theshadetaken-davdr90.jpg

I hope she's alright, just let me know if you need anything changed. ^^;
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19