Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | old shop, closed forever
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Mate I'd love a full colour slot please :D Give me a moment to fill out the form

Edit: Here we go :3

UserName: Drachenschwinge
Reference: Take a look at this guy's bio (human form)
Art Type: fullbody fullcolour
Extra: You can draw him with either his hood up or down, whatever you prefer. I've also added a short bio to his dragon rep if you need a few infos about personality. And if possible, please include the whip :)

Can I pay partial with gems and treasure? (250g + 437500t)

@Mate I'd love a full colour slot please :D Give me a moment to fill out the form

Edit: Here we go :3

UserName: Drachenschwinge
Reference: Take a look at this guy's bio (human form)
Art Type: fullbody fullcolour
Extra: You can draw him with either his hood up or down, whatever you prefer. I've also added a short bio to his dragon rep if you need a few infos about personality. And if possible, please include the whip :)

Can I pay partial with gems and treasure? (250g + 437500t)

2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Mate [u]UserName:[/u] MahuruRaji [u]Reference:[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36340473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363405/36340473_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Art Type:[/u] Fullbody Sketch, Flat colour [u]Extra:[/u] Please let me know if you want me to pick another dragon if this skin is going to be a pain/uncomfortable with the bone ;; v;; Also I'm happy to pay extra if need be for this skin. As a side depending on what angle the body is drawn, she has flowers in her ribcage as well, so if that is something you're comfortable with I can link to ref images for what I mean. I just don't want to get all carried away in case you don't want to draw this character.
@Mate
UserName: MahuruRaji
Reference:
36340473_350.png

Art Type: Fullbody Sketch, Flat colour
Extra: Please let me know if you want me to pick another dragon if this skin is going to be a pain/uncomfortable with the bone ;; v;; Also I'm happy to pay extra if need be for this skin. As a side depending on what angle the body is drawn, she has flowers in her ribcage as well, so if that is something you're comfortable with I can link to ref images for what I mean. I just don't want to get all carried away in case you don't want to draw this character.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Mate
UserName: kamooi
Reference: updated the ref https://sta.sh/0149sbhr21kx
Art Type: fullbody sketch
Extra: Their body is completely feathered except on the face, hands, feet and tail.
@Mate
UserName: kamooi
Reference: updated the ref https://sta.sh/0149sbhr21kx
Art Type: fullbody sketch
Extra: Their body is completely feathered except on the face, hands, feet and tail.
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
i'd claim the last sketch with colour slot! i need to fill out the form

never mind i was too slow
i'd claim the last sketch with colour slot! i need to fill out the form

never mind i was too slow
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
If someone happens to not fill in their form in time.. I'd love to claim a slot T_T
If someone happens to not fill in their form in time.. I'd love to claim a slot T_T
looks like everything but the painted style slot has been claimed, will keep you all updated in case of forfeited slots! thank you!
looks like everything but the painted style slot has been claimed, will keep you all updated in case of forfeited slots! thank you!
@MahuruRaji
shouldn't be a problem, i might simplify things here and there tho if that's alright?
go ahead and link the refs C:

if you're okay with this then go ahead and send a PM with payment, no need for extra pay!
@MahuruRaji
shouldn't be a problem, i might simplify things here and there tho if that's alright?
go ahead and link the refs C:

if you're okay with this then go ahead and send a PM with payment, no need for extra pay!
same. though i doubt it. if someone doesn't fill it out, or change their mind, i'd like sketched slot. i just need to be faster >>
same. though i doubt it. if someone doesn't fill it out, or change their mind, i'd like sketched slot. i just need to be faster >>
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Mate
Awesome thank you! And yes that's totally fine! You're welcome to take artistic liberties to make life easier for you!

As for the flower ribcage idea, this is about a general idea: x x But with flowers more to the style of what is present on the skin. You're welcome to have some artistic freedom with all this if you choose to have something that reveals the ribcage.

And thank you! I'll send the payment through now! ^^
@Mate
Awesome thank you! And yes that's totally fine! You're welcome to take artistic liberties to make life easier for you!

As for the flower ribcage idea, this is about a general idea: x x But with flowers more to the style of what is present on the skin. You're welcome to have some artistic freedom with all this if you choose to have something that reveals the ribcage.

And thank you! I'll send the payment through now! ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
if that painted slot isn't claimed in a day or so i might do another sketch slot or so, i post a weird times with no warning lol, starting to feel bad OTL
@Twye
if that painted slot isn't claimed in a day or so i might do another sketch slot or so, i post a weird times with no warning lol, starting to feel bad OTL
@Twye
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26