Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'm expensive. [HIATUS]
1 2
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yg9FDV0.png[/img] [img]https://s19.postimg.org/uw28q5dxv/Alterra.png[/img][/center] Okay, so, jokes aside: [b]welcome to my art shop![/b] It may or may not live long. I primarily draw humans and things (i.e. objects). I have never drawn dragons before but I'm willing to give it a shot! [b]My pricing is simple[/b] in the fact that regardless of what you order, my pricing will always be the same per individual picture - this includes busts, full figures, and portraits (I will likely not be drawing backgrounds). A fun fact to know is that [b]I will never publicly reveal a whole picture[/b], but rather a snippet of it while giving the whole thing to the purchaser. Please keep in mind that [b]I'll only draw monochromatic[/b] so no painting, no zesty vibrant colours [s]unless I pleasantly surprise you[/s]. Here are the acceptable payments (and yes, you may mix it up): [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 2,500 (or $25 through paypal) ______ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 700,000 (T's get discounted based on g/t ratio)[/center] [b]Please PM me the details of your request.[/b] At the moment, I will only accept (and consult) one request at a time. [b]I will not accept payment until [i]after[/i] I completed your request.[/b] Upon completion, I'll let you know and ask for you to send a crossroads with the agreed payment. If you are unable to make the full payment, I'll withhold your requested item until you are able to complete payment. Finally, [b]I will not be having a ping list as I find having a queue may become overwhelming[/b]. I apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding. That's all, folks!

Yg9FDV0.png
Alterra.png

Okay, so, jokes aside: welcome to my art shop! It may or may not live long. I primarily draw humans and things (i.e. objects). I have never drawn dragons before but I'm willing to give it a shot! My pricing is simple in the fact that regardless of what you order, my pricing will always be the same per individual picture - this includes busts, full figures, and portraits (I will likely not be drawing backgrounds). A fun fact to know is that I will never publicly reveal a whole picture, but rather a snippet of it while giving the whole thing to the purchaser. Please keep in mind that I'll only draw monochromatic so no painting, no zesty vibrant colours unless I pleasantly surprise you. Here are the acceptable payments (and yes, you may mix it up):

icon_gems.png 2,500 (or $25 through paypal)

______

icon_treasure.png 700,000 (T's get discounted based on g/t ratio)

Please PM me the details of your request. At the moment, I will only accept (and consult) one request at a time. I will not accept payment until after I completed your request. Upon completion, I'll let you know and ask for you to send a crossroads with the agreed payment. If you are unable to make the full payment, I'll withhold your requested item until you are able to complete payment.

Finally, I will not be having a ping list as I find having a queue may become overwhelming. I apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

That's all, folks!
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qCvP6xX.png[/img][/center] Here is the compilation of art done specifically for this shop. All characters involved belong to their respective creators. These images may not be re-distributed outside of the recipient's discretion. [center][img]https://s19.postimg.org/795ywsz0z/Lazarus_close_up.png[/img] [b]LAZARUS[/b] • @rochambeau [/center]
qCvP6xX.png

Here is the compilation of art done specifically for this shop. All characters involved belong to their respective creators. These images may not be re-distributed outside of the recipient's discretion.

Lazarus_close_up.png
LAZARUS • @rochambeau
hoB5LcU.png
@Lorenzo
ping so I can find this again! hope it's okay to post here, i'll remove it if not!
@Lorenzo
ping so I can find this again! hope it's okay to post here, i'll remove it if not!
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
S'all good, @lorenzo xD
S'all good, @lorenzo xD
hoB5LcU.png
@ergo

Ahhh would you have a gallery with more examples, maybe? ;u;
@ergo

Ahhh would you have a gallery with more examples, maybe? ;u;
pdPOUgg.png
@Ergo

^ same question as above. I really like what I see in the one example, but I'd like to get an idea of what the rest of a body looks like in your style. Second question would be, can you work off a written description for humans?
@Ergo

^ same question as above. I really like what I see in the one example, but I'd like to get an idea of what the rest of a body looks like in your style. Second question would be, can you work off a written description for humans?
@lunila & @skiatha Unfortunately I like to keep my commissioners' drawings "private" (?). It's up to them to distribute/show off, not me, so I don't have any drawings in this style outside of snippets.

I do have a neglected art page but I don't think anything up there will accurately... convey as the art is between 6 & 3 years old and in a styles I'm not going to do. Traditional tab & Digital tab

However, my slot has been filled up! So my shop is currently closed until further notice. :3 Shouldn't be too long.

@lunila As for the second question, I can try. Never done it before
@lunila & @skiatha Unfortunately I like to keep my commissioners' drawings "private" (?). It's up to them to distribute/show off, not me, so I don't have any drawings in this style outside of snippets.

I do have a neglected art page but I don't think anything up there will accurately... convey as the art is between 6 & 3 years old and in a styles I'm not going to do. Traditional tab & Digital tab

However, my slot has been filled up! So my shop is currently closed until further notice. :3 Shouldn't be too long.

@lunila As for the second question, I can try. Never done it before
hoB5LcU.png
@Ergo

Ahh I see! I'd love a ping for when you open again then~
@Ergo

Ahh I see! I'd love a ping for when you open again then~
pdPOUgg.png
@Ergo

Duly noted! If it's a thing you do, I would very much appreciate being pinged when future slots open.
@Ergo

Duly noted! If it's a thing you do, I would very much appreciate being pinged when future slots open.
@skiatha & @lunila will do! :3 Thank you both so much for taking an interest.
@skiatha & @lunila will do! :3 Thank you both so much for taking an interest.
hoB5LcU.png
1 2