Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/OC/Gijinka Headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
***CLOSED WHILE WORKING EXTRA HOURS AT MY JOB (my co-worker just had a baby!)*** I have an [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2009501]art shop[/url] up already but it's only for USD and gems, and I do like drawing headshots, so this is a discounted headshot shop! I accept treasure and gems at a 1:1000 ratio! For now only headshots are available: if this garners enough attention I'll redo my art shop to emcompass treasure and gems, but I'm available for USD right now if anyone's interested (i'm broke as hell so I would love you forever if you did haha)! I can draw just about anything you throw at me - dragons, OCs, gijinkas, you name it! I'm most comfortable with drawing humans and mammals but I have versatility to draw just about whatever you need me to! I, however, don't currently have any examples of dragons outside of traditional sketches, so ask if you wanna see them to get an idea of what those might be like! ****If you post your pictures on toyhouse, please credit me by my toyhouse name, Ranohara! Thank you <3 If it's anywhere else please credit me through my deviantart, which is also Ranohara**** [quote] Examples / Prices: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1320/f/2017/052/3/e/dig__aya_for_ponds_fr_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvp07.png[/img] [b]Clean Sketch[/b] - 200kT / 200G [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/39d9/f/2017/066/9/a/_c__by_ranohara-db1kspi.png[/img] [b]Colored Sketch [/b]- 300kT / 300G [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5fb5/f/2017/086/4/5/dig__angie_for_fallowtail_by_ranohara-db3sknm.png[/img] [b]Lined Flat-Color [/b]- 450kT / 450G [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9541/f/2018/002/0/6/dig__mollyf50_color_by_ranohara-dbyqspf.png[/img] [b]The Works (Style 1)[/b] - 700kT / 700G [img]http://img04.deviantart.net/0873/i/2016/266/f/c/izabelle_by_ranohara-daim5z6.png[/img] [b]The Works (Style 2) -[/b] 700kT / 700G [/quote] [quote] [b]Commission Form: Reference(s): Commission Type: [/b] [b]Quick Personality blurb about your OC[/b] (optional, but very helpful!): [b]Specific Expression?[/b] (optional): [/quote] [quote] Taking 3 slots at a time! You can pay before or after I send the initial sketch (if it's a lined or up piece), but those who pay upfront get first priority, so keep that in mind! [b]Slots:[/b] 1. Terazi - cell shaded x2, unpaid 2. open 3. open [b]Pinglist:[/b] @ Trickylicky, @ Zhimonster, @ artangcls, @ acinonyxjubatus (if larger commission FR currency accepted) Figured out how to subscribe, so pinging is unnecessary c:
***CLOSED WHILE WORKING EXTRA HOURS AT MY JOB (my co-worker just had a baby!)***

I have an art shop up already but it's only for USD and gems, and I do like drawing headshots, so this is a discounted headshot shop!

I accept treasure and gems at a 1:1000 ratio!

For now only headshots are available: if this garners enough attention I'll redo my art shop to emcompass treasure and gems, but I'm available for USD right now if anyone's interested (i'm broke as hell so I would love you forever if you did haha)!

I can draw just about anything you throw at me - dragons, OCs, gijinkas, you name it! I'm most comfortable with drawing humans and mammals but I have versatility to draw just about whatever you need me to!

I, however, don't currently have any examples of dragons outside of traditional sketches, so ask if you wanna see them to get an idea of what those might be like!

****If you post your pictures on toyhouse, please credit me by my toyhouse name, Ranohara! Thank you <3 If it's anywhere else please credit me through my deviantart, which is also Ranohara****

Quote:
Examples / Prices:
dig__aya_for_ponds_fr_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvp07.png
Clean Sketch - 200kT / 200G

_c__by_ranohara-db1kspi.png
Colored Sketch - 300kT / 300G

dig__angie_for_fallowtail_by_ranohara-db3sknm.png
Lined Flat-Color - 450kT / 450G

dig__mollyf50_color_by_ranohara-dbyqspf.png
The Works (Style 1) - 700kT / 700G

izabelle_by_ranohara-daim5z6.png
The Works (Style 2) - 700kT / 700G

Quote:

Commission Form:
Reference(s):
Commission Type:

Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!):
Specific Expression? (optional):

Quote:
Taking 3 slots at a time! You can pay before or after I send the initial sketch (if it's a lined or up piece), but those who pay upfront get first priority, so keep that in mind!

Slots:
1. Terazi - cell shaded x2, unpaid
2. open
3. open

Pinglist:
@ Trickylicky, @ Zhimonster, @ artangcls, @ acinonyxjubatus (if larger commission FR currency accepted)

Figured out how to subscribe, so pinging is unnecessary c:
@Ranohara
Could I get two headshots?

Reference(s): Alex
Commission Type: Lined Flat Color
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): Cheerful and dramatic. The type to take selfies all the time.
Specific Expression? (optional): N/A

Reference(s):Tien
Commission Type: Lined flat color
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): Very curious and very vain. Generally friendly.
@Ranohara
Could I get two headshots?

Reference(s): Alex
Commission Type: Lined Flat Color
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): Cheerful and dramatic. The type to take selfies all the time.

Reference(s):Tien
Commission Type: Lined flat color
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): Very curious and very vain. Generally friendly.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)
@Ranohara

Reference(s): I'd like something for anyone in my lair before Balder on page 3. Pick whoever most inspires you to draw~ (I'd like a personified version, btw).
Commission Type: Sketch with transparent background if possible
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): I will PM you with details once you tell me who you're interested in drawing!
Specific Expression? (optional): Same as above!

You art is very lovely, by the way! Also, I prefer to either send payment upon completion or send half now, half then, would that be okay?
@Ranohara

Reference(s): I'd like something for anyone in my lair before Balder on page 3. Pick whoever most inspires you to draw~ (I'd like a personified version, btw).
Commission Type: Sketch with transparent background if possible
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): I will PM you with details once you tell me who you're interested in drawing!
Specific Expression? (optional): Same as above!

You art is very lovely, by the way! Also, I prefer to either send payment upon completion or send half now, half then, would that be okay?
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@carpha - What cute OCs! I can totally draw them for you <3

@ponds - Absolutely (your lair is gorgeous btw dangarang)! Is it alright if I draw Badb or Aya? c:

Thank you for the compliment, and sure thing about the payment! Up to you for what you'd prefer!
@carpha - What cute OCs! I can totally draw them for you <3

@ponds - Absolutely (your lair is gorgeous btw dangarang)! Is it alright if I draw Badb or Aya? c:

Thank you for the compliment, and sure thing about the payment! Up to you for what you'd prefer!
@Ranohara

Awesome, I'll send over the payment right away! :D
@Ranohara

Awesome, I'll send over the payment right away! :D
(They/Them) (FR + 2)
@Ranohara of course, and thank you for the compliment! i'll send half now and half later, just please remind me when you deliver that i still owe you or i am bound to forget! i think i'd prefer a drawing of aya? i'm not 100% sure i'm keeping badb as of yet tbh. i'll send you a pm with deets~ and 20kt.
@Ranohara of course, and thank you for the compliment! i'll send half now and half later, just please remind me when you deliver that i still owe you or i am bound to forget! i think i'd prefer a drawing of aya? i'm not 100% sure i'm keeping badb as of yet tbh. i'll send you a pm with deets~ and 20kt.
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@Ponds - No problem! Okay! I'll remind you once the sketch is completed c: I'll keep a lookout for the PM, and Aya is totally fine!

I'm going to the movies (seeing Moana, I'm SO excited!!!) in a little bit but I should have at least one of carpha's headshots done tonight! Everything else will likely be worked on tomorrow. c:
@Ponds - No problem! Okay! I'll remind you once the sketch is completed c: I'll keep a lookout for the PM, and Aya is totally fine!

I'm going to the movies (seeing Moana, I'm SO excited!!!) in a little bit but I should have at least one of carpha's headshots done tonight! Everything else will likely be worked on tomorrow. c:
@Ranohara moana was sooooo good!!! enjoy your movie night~
@Ranohara moana was sooooo good!!! enjoy your movie night~
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@Carpha - Here's your order! I hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me! <3 [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/5797/f/2017/052/3/d/dig__alex_for_carpha_fr_by_ranohara-dazvozc.png[/img] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/8783/f/2017/052/6/d/dig__tien_for_carpha_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvoz2.png[/img]
@Carpha - Here's your order! I hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me! <3

dig__alex_for_carpha_fr_by_ranohara-dazvozc.png

dig__tien_for_carpha_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvoz2.png
@Ponds - here's Aya for you. Hope everything looks okay, she was fun to design! c: The 'neon' markings (and her glowstick necklace) are in the lighter color. Thank you for commissioning me! I think you owe 20kT still? [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/1320/f/2017/052/3/e/dig__aya_for_ponds_fr_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvp07.png[/img]
@Ponds - here's Aya for you. Hope everything looks okay, she was fun to design! c: The 'neon' markings (and her glowstick necklace) are in the lighter color. Thank you for commissioning me! I think you owe 20kT still?

dig__aya_for_ponds_fr_fullsize_by_ranohara-dazvp07.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14