Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ari's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
@AyumiNemera

I wasn't quite sure if the NOTN list was for full bodies or headshots, but I'd love a full body. I can add treasure if needed!
@AyumiNemera

I wasn't quite sure if the NOTN list was for full bodies or headshots, but I'd love a full body. I can add treasure if needed!
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@AyumiNemera [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28834888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288349/28834888_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Line art bust [b]Payment Method:[/b] NOTN familiars [b]Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3):[/b] Umbral Wreath [b]accent? if applicable, choose yes or no:[/b] [b]general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct):[/b]
@AyumiNemera

Image of dragon:

28834888_350.png

Type of Commission:
Line art bust
Payment Method:
NOTN familiars
Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3):
Umbral Wreath
accent? if applicable, choose yes or no:

general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct):
Still open for entries!
Still open for entries!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290632/29063150_350.png[/img] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Fullbody Sketch! [b]Payment Method:[/b] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=animated armor] [item=spirit armor] [item=glowing globe] [b]Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3):[/b] nope [b]accent? if applicable, choose yes or no:[/b] nope [b]general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct):[/b] Nothing specific, anything is good.
@AyumiNemera
Image of dragon:
29063150_350.png
Type of Commission:
Fullbody Sketch!
Payment Method:
Crooked Hatchet Animated Armor Spirit Armor Glowing Globe
Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3): nope

accent? if applicable, choose yes or no: nope

general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct): Nothing specific, anything is good.
4AICVC9.jpg
@Survivalist If you mean the full NotN item list for colored/shaded dragon/gijinka busts (including the three vistas), then I might consider that a bribe! That's 18 items, which is far more items than you need to pay for a colored/shaded bust. (you only need 5 max) but with the combined cost of the apparel items and the vistas, you're probably right on track for a full-body colored dragon with all three apparel slots. (honestly I'd give you three more apparel slots simply because of the combined sales price of the items)

Even without the Vistas, I wouldn't mind giving you a bribe slot for a colored/shaded dragon with 3 apparel thanks to the amount you're offering as payment.

That is, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by 'all the NotN list for colored art'?
@Survivalist If you mean the full NotN item list for colored/shaded dragon/gijinka busts (including the three vistas), then I might consider that a bribe! That's 18 items, which is far more items than you need to pay for a colored/shaded bust. (you only need 5 max) but with the combined cost of the apparel items and the vistas, you're probably right on track for a full-body colored dragon with all three apparel slots. (honestly I'd give you three more apparel slots simply because of the combined sales price of the items)

Even without the Vistas, I wouldn't mind giving you a bribe slot for a colored/shaded dragon with 3 apparel thanks to the amount you're offering as payment.

That is, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by 'all the NotN list for colored art'?
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=4&auth=c4983695f7c46638938c03c2c92b1cff3b614fc1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (This is the adult scry of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163655&tab=dragon&did=29373292]this dragon[/url]) [b]Type of Commission:[/b] line art fullbody [b]Payment Method:[/b] Can offer any four from the following: [item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Glowing Globe][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Veiled Vision][item=Calculating Candelabra] [b]Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3):[/b] none [b]accent? if applicable, choose yes or no:[/b] [b]general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct):[/b] No specific requests
@AyumiNemera

Image of dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=4&auth=c4983695f7c46638938c03c2c92b1cff3b614fc1&dummyext=prev.png
(This is the adult scry of this dragon)

Type of Commission: line art fullbody

Payment Method: Can offer any four from the following:
Serpentine Lamp Bogsneak Puppet Glowing Globe Crooked Hatchet Smoldering Sconce Crystal Carrier Sorcerous Arms Veiled Vision Calculating Candelabra

Not a gijinka commission? want apparel? if yes, please list here (max 3):
none

accent? if applicable, choose yes or no:

general details of commission can be listed below. (please keep it succinct):
No specific requests
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@AyumiNemera

Sorry, I was in a hurry and worded that really weirdly. I read the list wrong and thought it didn't specify whether bribing with three items off that list would get you a full body or bust, but I just read through and realized my mistake! Sorry bout that, I'll make sure not to type out replies on the train again lol
@AyumiNemera

Sorry, I was in a hurry and worded that really weirdly. I read the list wrong and thought it didn't specify whether bribing with three items off that list would get you a full body or bust, but I just read through and realized my mistake! Sorry bout that, I'll make sure not to type out replies on the train again lol
h6cYa1L.gif....

@Survivalist So, am I correct in reading that you're wanting a flat-color bust, and the three items you listed in your post are the three items you're paying with?
@Survivalist So, am I correct in reading that you're wanting a flat-color bust, and the three items you listed in your post are the three items you're paying with?
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Yes, that's correct, sorry about the confusion! god knows I'll be tipping you well I'm sorry for the time wasted
@AyumiNemera

Yes, that's correct, sorry about the confusion! god knows I'll be tipping you well I'm sorry for the time wasted
h6cYa1L.gif....

One last bump before I close shop and choose entries! The shop will stop accepting orders at 14:00 fr time. o:
One last bump before I close shop and choose entries! The shop will stop accepting orders at 14:00 fr time. o:
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 3 4 5