Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/DnD Art Store - USD/Gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Amorah
Might come back for another emblem (/ > U >)/ You did such a great job on my first one, I might consider getting another one for USD.
@Amorah
Might come back for another emblem (/ > U >)/ You did such a great job on my first one, I might consider getting another one for USD.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Cognitive personality definitely, and any ideas you might have with physical appearance. I can do a few mockup sketches an you can pick which one you like best :D
@Amorah I'm so glad you like your first one enough to consider paying cash
That really means a lot to me c:
@Cognitive personality definitely, and any ideas you might have with physical appearance. I can do a few mockup sketches an you can pick which one you like best :D
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashekhartkrie Okay! I was looking to get a gijinka for my Coatl, Centauri. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28230160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282302/28230160_350.png[/img] [/url] I really like how you incorporate elements of the dragon's appearance into the design, so I was hoping for something like that for him. He's in constant pain because the plants on his back are absorbing his life force. Without them, though, he would die. They also help to grant him control over plant life. He doesn't do much gardening because he kind of hates plants, but he'll use them to keep others away from him. Centauri tends to be moody. However, he does have a slight affection for anyone who tries to help him with his pain of the plants. I don't have too much for how I'd like him to look physically, though.
@Ashekhartkrie Okay! I was looking to get a gijinka for my Coatl, Centauri.

28230160_350.png

I really like how you incorporate elements of the dragon's appearance into the design, so I was hoping for something like that for him. He's in constant pain because the plants on his back are absorbing his life force. Without them, though, he would die. They also help to grant him control over plant life. He doesn't do much gardening because he kind of hates plants, but he'll use them to keep others away from him. Centauri tends to be moody. However, he does have a slight affection for anyone who tries to help him with his pain of the plants.

I don't have too much for how I'd like him to look physically, though.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive oh that sounds awesome! Like a plant zombie. I'll sketch up some ideas and send an invoice when I get back on my laptop if you wanna pm me your details c:
@Cognitive oh that sounds awesome! Like a plant zombie. I'll sketch up some ideas and send an invoice when I get back on my laptop if you wanna pm me your details c:
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
up
up
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
bump
ran into some money issue and i've hit red so if anyone would be up for any kind of commission that would be neato
bump
ran into some money issue and i've hit red so if anyone would be up for any kind of commission that would be neato
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

this
mUX6LmV.gif
up
up
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him