Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Insanelycan's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Insanelycan

just so you know, you can't sell or advertise mature/NSFW art on Flight Rising, it violates their Terms of Service
@Insanelycan

just so you know, you can't sell or advertise mature/NSFW art on Flight Rising, it violates their Terms of Service
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn Will remove that option. Oops sorry for that.
@Thorbjorn Will remove that option. Oops sorry for that.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Arcanabean Eheh thanks... I feel kinda embarassed now cause I am surely not smart with prices for this forums/site. I am use to sites like Wolfhome if any heard of it.

Will have to make a pinglist :) though. Something simple atleast for little old me LOL. But Ill add you to it @Wintre

@AardRinn Two pieces I am up to do Ill take you as a final slot hate to over do myself with art again oopsy.
@Arcanabean Eheh thanks... I feel kinda embarassed now cause I am surely not smart with prices for this forums/site. I am use to sites like Wolfhome if any heard of it.

Will have to make a pinglist :) though. Something simple atleast for little old me LOL. But Ill add you to it @Wintre

@AardRinn Two pieces I am up to do Ill take you as a final slot hate to over do myself with art again oopsy.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
Ping list

For anyone who ever is interested in the near future for art...

@Wintre
@Silverlily1
@XxCastielxX

To- Do list:

All done!

If still interested (those in the pinged list) comment with information and etc. Sorry for the long wait!
Ping list

For anyone who ever is interested in the near future for art...

@Wintre
@Silverlily1
@XxCastielxX

To- Do list:

All done!

If still interested (those in the pinged list) comment with information and etc. Sorry for the long wait!
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan

Wait, at what price? Because things seem to have gone up significantly and gotten a bit odd in your shop?

I was looking for a pair artisticly like that second one, but may have to reconsider depending on price/my budget.

I can, however, sweeten the pot with items if you'd be willing to still consider my original offer? I have a ton of apparel and such.
@Insanelycan

Wait, at what price? Because things seem to have gone up significantly and gotten a bit odd in your shop?

I was looking for a pair artisticly like that second one, but may have to reconsider depending on price/my budget.

I can, however, sweeten the pot with items if you'd be willing to still consider my original offer? I have a ton of apparel and such.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn Yeah with the help of a couple or so people ,if you haven't noticed haha, I got the prices layed out ( I would of keep it low since I dont see my art very high priced). Well I be game to see the items though I can do the offer of price you had before since im not in desperate need of treasure etc ,just saving up here and there.
@AardRinn Yeah with the help of a couple or so people ,if you haven't noticed haha, I got the prices layed out ( I would of keep it low since I dont see my art very high priced). Well I be game to see the items though I can do the offer of price you had before since im not in desperate need of treasure etc ,just saving up here and there.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
@Insanelycan it's okay! I just didn't want you to get in trouble!!

(Love your work btw I will be back soon)
@Insanelycan it's okay! I just didn't want you to get in trouble!!

(Love your work btw I will be back soon)
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Insanelycan I'd like to grab a price check if possible too? I currently can pay for a flat fullbody mostly (I have 210 gems) and I could pay the rest in skins or familiars possibly?
@Insanelycan I'd like to grab a price check if possible too? I currently can pay for a flat fullbody mostly (I have 210 gems) and I could pay the rest in skins or familiars possibly?
Outtsider / Jett. He/They
Hello, Corvo.
@Insanelycan I'd be down to do that, then! I've got a good mix - lots of low-value stuff, some silks, most recent festival stuff, and a bunch of the Conjurer's apparel. If you're willing to do it for the 100kT/per for two, I could assemble you a delicious MYSTERY PRIZE BOX to go with that! Like 10 pieces of apparel, a skin or two, some other neat stuff? Don't know if you like that sort of thing. I'm actually pretty open to interpretation on the designs, since I don't have many ideas in mind. I'd love one with a simular colorscheme to this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22626694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226267/22626694_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd also love one like this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28706210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287063/28706210_350.png[/img] [/url] With a cream body, and pinkish to gold fur (like his secondary) on the inside of his ears, the ruff around his neck, his hackles and tail and so on? No need for the circuit patter, although if you wanted to add a little around his eye I wouldn't say no - and maybe light pinkish/purpleish eyes (like the color of the feathers framing his face)? IDK I'm not good at visualizing things. But your dogs are amazing, so I'm sure I'll be impressed! I would like both of them sitting, if that's not to much trouble for you? Thank you so much! These really are incredibly cool.
@Insanelycan

I'd be down to do that, then! I've got a good mix - lots of low-value stuff, some silks, most recent festival stuff, and a bunch of the Conjurer's apparel.

If you're willing to do it for the 100kT/per for two, I could assemble you a delicious MYSTERY PRIZE BOX to go with that! Like 10 pieces of apparel, a skin or two, some other neat stuff? Don't know if you like that sort of thing.

I'm actually pretty open to interpretation on the designs, since I don't have many ideas in mind. I'd love one with a simular colorscheme to this dragon:

22626694_350.png

I'd also love one like this dragon:

28706210_350.png

With a cream body, and pinkish to gold fur (like his secondary) on the inside of his ears, the ruff around his neck, his hackles and tail and so on? No need for the circuit patter, although if you wanted to add a little around his eye I wouldn't say no - and maybe light pinkish/purpleish eyes (like the color of the feathers framing his face)?

IDK I'm not good at visualizing things. But your dogs are amazing, so I'm sure I'll be impressed! I would like both of them sitting, if that's not to much trouble for you?

Thank you so much! These really are incredibly cool.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Thorbjorn Oh golly thanks , I feel silly lately but guess I dived in head first in the forums without checking. ( When ever you like ! Ill probably be open by then if no issues with RL stuff)

@Foxlan Liking the sound of that :) I need more familiars (oh boy) but skins at the same time be sweet too.
@Thorbjorn Oh golly thanks , I feel silly lately but guess I dived in head first in the forums without checking. ( When ever you like ! Ill probably be open by then if no issues with RL stuff)

@Foxlan Liking the sound of that :) I need more familiars (oh boy) but skins at the same time be sweet too.
OwPl6Om.pngWfKQ8Rz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12