Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] Games, T & G - - [W] Art/characters
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@eieru

Hi again & sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy :> Anyway, if you're still up for this, I tihnk 350kT for a bust is fine! I'll have to save up a bit before I'd be able to go for a fullbody piece, unless you're interested in anything else I have (games, items, etc).

So for now, if you agree then I'll send over payment for the bust for Peri!
@eieru

Hi again & sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy :> Anyway, if you're still up for this, I tihnk 350kT for a bust is fine! I'll have to save up a bit before I'd be able to go for a fullbody piece, unless you're interested in anything else I have (games, items, etc).

So for now, if you agree then I'll send over payment for the bust for Peri!
@Exeidur
no problem at all! if you'd like, i can add you to my art shop pinglist as well c:
you can send payment~
@Exeidur
no problem at all! if you'd like, i can add you to my art shop pinglist as well c:
you can send payment~
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru

Please do! I'll send over payment now yes <3
@eieru

Please do! I'll send over payment now yes <3
@Mikixen

I've just added some more games because I bought more Humble Bundles :> If you're interested in any, you can find them all here. Everything underneath Slipstream is new!

No worries if there's nothing for you, but I'm thinking/hoping you might like ont or two :>
@Mikixen

I've just added some more games because I bought more Humble Bundles :> If you're interested in any, you can find them all here. Everything underneath Slipstream is new!

No worries if there's nothing for you, but I'm thinking/hoping you might like ont or two :>
Heya! I'm interested in Serial cleaner** (omg i wrote killer at first LOL), HAHA
I can do a headshot like last time if you'd like! My art style is also a little different now but hope you'll still like it ^_^
Heya! I'm interested in Serial cleaner** (omg i wrote killer at first LOL), HAHA
I can do a headshot like last time if you'd like! My art style is also a little different now but hope you'll still like it ^_^
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen

Haha, well it's probably based on 'serial killer' anyway, so it isn't too strange you read it as that :> Anyway, I'm totally fine with a headshot like last time! And I've been following you on Insta, so I know I sitll like your style.

I recently acquired some new characters, but I haven't uploaded them all yet... Should you now like any of the below or just want to wait until I've uploaded the other characters (2 or 3 of them), then that's fine!

Fysalia
Heviria
TBN1
TBN2
@Mikixen

Haha, well it's probably based on 'serial killer' anyway, so it isn't too strange you read it as that :> Anyway, I'm totally fine with a headshot like last time! And I've been following you on Insta, so I know I sitll like your style.

I recently acquired some new characters, but I haven't uploaded them all yet... Should you now like any of the below or just want to wait until I've uploaded the other characters (2 or 3 of them), then that's fine!

Fysalia
Heviria
TBN1
TBN2
Okay!! Awesome, I think I’ll draw either Fysalia or TBN2 :3 I’ll decide when I start drawing if that’s okay? :>
Okay!! Awesome, I think I’ll draw either Fysalia or TBN2 :3 I’ll decide when I start drawing if that’s okay? :>
Instagram | Art Shop
@Mikixen

That's totally fine with me! I'm still at work now, but I'll send over the game code when I get home :)
Thanks for making another drawing for me~
@Mikixen

That's totally fine with me! I'm still at work now, but I'll send over the game code when I get home :)
Thanks for making another drawing for me~
@Exeidur

This is a link to my art shop if you're interested

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2670643
@Exeidur

This is a link to my art shop if you're interested

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2670643
@eieru

Hi! I was wondering whether I could maybe get an update on the art I ordered from you a while ago :> Thanks for your time!
@eieru

Hi! I was wondering whether I could maybe get an update on the art I ordered from you a while ago :> Thanks for your time!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31