Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | raen draws dergs now?? okay cool [PWYW]
1 2 3
[center][size=4][u]Hey dragon friends!![/u][/size][/center] [indent]So I'm pretty new to FR, but I wanted to try my hand at doing some artsy [/indent]stuff! I can draw headshots and busts of dragons, gijinkas of dragons (waist up or bust is good, but i can also do full body for a higher price), and maybe other human ocs! I like drawing peoples ocs theyre always super cute. I can also draw both digitally and traditionally. Digital will be a sketch in black and white or color, whichever you'd rather i do (color will be flat colors and more expensive though), and traditional will be black and white (i just draw with a pencil). [center][size=4][u]Complete list of what i'll draw:[/u][/size] -dragons- headshots busts full body (expensive) -dragons with familiars!- -chibi dragons (pretty cheap ^<>^)- -humanoid versions of dragons and other humans!- headshots busts full body (depends on how i feel)[/center] I won't draw nsfw or anything else not allowed on fr, and really complicated backgrounds or designs i may not draw, but otherwise I'd be happy to draw your characters! just let me know: [center]-what dragon/character do you want drawn? (provide references please!) -traditional or digital? if digital: -color or lineart? -transparent or with a background? if with a background: -detail what you'd like (although itll probably cost a lot more depending on how complicated it is) -payment type/amount![/center] I can take payment in the form of fr treasure, fr gems, and gene and breed scrolls (ill have a list of exactly what i need atm @ the bottom of this post) i may not get to them right away bc my schedule can be pretty full of hw and other stuff, but ill draw them as soon as i can! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HaeQqGT.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/nA6aAch.png[/img] This is what the digital stuff will kinda look like i can make them smaller too if you want it specified [quote]gene and breed scrolls i need!! [u]breed scrolls[/u] -coatl (2) -fae (2) -guardian (1) -mirror (2) -nocturne (1) -pearlcatcher (2) -ridgeback (1) -skydancer (4) -spiral (1) -wildclaw (2) [u]primary gene scrolls[/u] -falcon (1) -giraffe (1) -iridescent (3) -jupiter (1) -metallic (3) -piebald (3) -poison (1) -skink (1) -speckle (2) -tiger (6) [u]secondary gene scrolls[/u] -alloy (1) -eye spot (1) -facet (1) -freckle (2) -hypnotic (2) -peregrine (3) -saturn (1) -seraph (2) -shimmer (1) -spinner (1) -stripes (5) -toxin (2) [u]tertiary gene scrolls[/u] -circuit (1) -contour (1) -crackle (1) -gembond (2) -glimmer (6) -okapi (4) -runes (2) -spines (2) -stained (1) -thylacine (2) [/quote] thank friends!! pls i want to do art to drown out my depression hahahaha ha ha ha *cough*
Hey dragon friends!!

So I'm pretty new to FR, but I wanted to try my hand at doing some artsy
stuff! I can draw headshots and busts of dragons, gijinkas of dragons (waist up or bust is good, but i can also do full body for a higher price), and maybe other human ocs! I like drawing peoples ocs theyre always super cute. I can also draw both digitally and traditionally. Digital will be a sketch in black and white or color, whichever you'd rather i do (color will be flat colors and more expensive though), and traditional will be black and white (i just draw with a pencil).

Complete list of what i'll draw:
-dragons-
headshots
busts
full body (expensive)
-dragons with familiars!-
-chibi dragons (pretty cheap ^<>^)-
-humanoid versions of dragons and other humans!-
headshots
busts
full body (depends on how i feel)

I won't draw nsfw or anything else not allowed on fr, and really complicated backgrounds or designs i may not draw, but otherwise I'd be happy to draw your characters! just let me know:

-what dragon/character do you want drawn? (provide references please!)

-traditional or digital?

if digital:
-color or lineart?
-transparent or with a background?

if with a background:
-detail what you'd like (although itll probably cost a lot more depending on how complicated it is)

-payment type/amount!

I can take payment in the form of fr treasure, fr gems, and gene and breed scrolls (ill have a list of exactly what i need atm @ the bottom of this post)

i may not get to them right away bc my schedule can be pretty full of hw and other stuff, but ill draw them as soon as i can!

HaeQqGT.png
nA6aAch.png
This is what the digital stuff will kinda look like
i can make them smaller too if you want it specified

Quote:
gene and breed scrolls i need!!

breed scrolls
-coatl (2)
-fae (2)
-guardian (1)
-mirror (2)
-nocturne (1)
-pearlcatcher (2)
-ridgeback (1)
-skydancer (4)
-spiral (1)
-wildclaw (2)

primary gene scrolls
-falcon (1)
-giraffe (1)
-iridescent (3)
-jupiter (1)
-metallic (3)
-piebald (3)
-poison (1)
-skink (1)
-speckle (2)
-tiger (6)

secondary gene scrolls
-alloy (1)
-eye spot (1)
-facet (1)
-freckle (2)
-hypnotic (2)
-peregrine (3)
-saturn (1)
-seraph (2)
-shimmer (1)
-spinner (1)
-stripes (5)
-toxin (2)

tertiary gene scrolls
-circuit (1)
-contour (1)
-crackle (1)
-gembond (2)
-glimmer (6)
-okapi (4)
-runes (2)
-spines (2)
-stained (1)
-thylacine (2)

thank friends!! pls i want to do art to drown out my depression hahahaha ha ha ha *cough*
iZBk3Io.png
Pls check out my art shop
2yGTNC2.png
hey i draw stuff!! probably v cheap too
u decide on $$$$$
pls
hey i draw stuff!! probably v cheap too
u decide on $$$$$
pls
iZBk3Io.png
2yGTNC2.png
@raenspirit you may want to say in the title it's PWYW but i'll give you 75k treasure for a dragon bust of ichi here because he's pretty low on arts! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21502772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215028/21502772_350.png[/img] [/url]
@raenspirit you may want to say in the title it's PWYW but i'll give you 75k treasure for a dragon bust of ichi here because he's pretty low on arts!

21502772_350.png
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@raenspirit
Do you have examples of your art friendo? :-)
@raenspirit
Do you have examples of your art friendo? :-)
IMG_3120.png
@DraconicDemon I'd love to! would you like the bust to be traditional or digital?

@jurobii I'll have a few up in a little bit, i'm still in school hehe
@DraconicDemon I'd love to! would you like the bust to be traditional or digital?

@jurobii I'll have a few up in a little bit, i'm still in school hehe
iZBk3Io.png
2yGTNC2.png
(psst i finally have an example of my art up)
(psst i finally have an example of my art up)
iZBk3Io.png
2yGTNC2.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XKwYO7H.png[/img] @DraconicDemon sorry its a little sketchy im working on a color version that might be better if you'd like!
XKwYO7H.png

@DraconicDemon sorry its a little sketchy
im working on a color version that might be better if you'd like!
iZBk3Io.png
2yGTNC2.png
@raenspirit he's a beautiful boy! (but i'm def looking forward to the color version~)
@raenspirit he's a beautiful boy! (but i'm def looking forward to the color version~)
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@DraconicDemon [img]http://i.imgur.com/nA6aAch.png[/img] here you go!! i finally got it done hehe i hope you like it!
@DraconicDemon
nA6aAch.png
here you go!! i finally got it done hehe
i hope you like it!
iZBk3Io.png
2yGTNC2.png
@Raenspirit Your art is beautiful! :-) could I get you to draw a headshot of my girl here for 40 gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27745075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277451/27745075_350.png[/img] [/url] And if it's not too much to ask, could you draw her with sakura petals floating around her? :D
@Raenspirit
Your art is beautiful! :-) could I get you to draw a headshot of my girl here for 40 gems?

27745075_350.png

And if it's not too much to ask, could you draw her with sakura petals floating around her? :D
IMG_3120.png
1 2 3