Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | prospecte's art shop! OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
with a few things going on right now, i'm going to be finishing the commissions here on Sunday 6/25/2017 !

i apologize for the delay, but i'm rather busy ;v; < 3 thank you all for your patience with me!
with a few things going on right now, i'm going to be finishing the commissions here on Sunday 6/25/2017 !

i apologize for the delay, but i'm rather busy ;v; < 3 thank you all for your patience with me!
water.png
so just a notice for everyone waiting on commissions,

i had a job interview two days ago and have been having to pay a few visits to my great grandmother in the nursing home.

as i've been away from the computer and have had to get a few things ready for the 4th i will be a bit slow on posting your comms!

again, i thank you for your patience and i apologize for the inconvenience of waiting!
so just a notice for everyone waiting on commissions,

i had a job interview two days ago and have been having to pay a few visits to my great grandmother in the nursing home.

as i've been away from the computer and have had to get a few things ready for the 4th i will be a bit slow on posting your comms!

again, i thank you for your patience and i apologize for the inconvenience of waiting!
water.png
[center][quote][size=2][b]OPEN![/b][/size][/quote][/center]
Quote:
OPEN!
water.png
@Excripiileo your art is wonderful!!!!!!! (*) [b]username;[/b] suikoons (*)[b] character / dragon;[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e3153e99b896e7186a588ba62cf5513/tumblr_pahubdpRhp1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img] (*) [b]type of art piece desired;[/b] chib (*) [b]payment method;[/b] gems [b]description of what you'd like;[/b] i dont really have a preference for pose or anything! also if you need to know his personality: tern comes off as cold and bitter. hes quick to anger, but feels dully sad/disappointed with himself because he feels like he missed his opportunity to have a good life
@Excripiileo your art is wonderful!!!!!!!

(*) username; suikoons

(*) character / dragon; tumblr_pahubdpRhp1t0chc8o1_1280.png

(*) type of art piece desired; chib

(*) payment method; gems

description of what you'd like; i dont really have a preference for pose or anything!
also if you need to know his personality: tern comes off as cold and bitter. hes quick to anger, but feels dully sad/disappointed with himself because he feels like he missed his opportunity to have a good life
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
[quote name="Suikoons" date="2018-06-18 22:21:32" ] @Excripiileo your art is wonderful!!!!!!! (*) [b]username;[/b] suikoons (*)[b] character / dragon;[/b] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e3153e99b896e7186a588ba62cf5513/tumblr_pahubdpRhp1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img] (*) [b]type of art piece desired;[/b] chib (*) [b]payment method;[/b] gems [b]description of what you'd like;[/b] i dont really have a preference for pose or anything! also if you need to know his personality: tern comes off as cold and bitter. hes quick to anger, but feels dully sad/disappointed with himself because he feels like he missed his opportunity to have a good life [/quote] [center][size=2]@Suikoons i gotcha dude! i'll take your order, and get it done here in about an hour. c: i'll post the completed piece once it's done! send payment whenever it suits you, and once it's received i will begin the piece ^^[/size][/center]
Suikoons wrote on 2018-06-18 22:21:32:
@Excripiileo your art is wonderful!!!!!!!

(*) username; suikoons

(*) character / dragon; tumblr_pahubdpRhp1t0chc8o1_1280.png

(*) type of art piece desired; chib

(*) payment method; gems

description of what you'd like; i dont really have a preference for pose or anything!
also if you need to know his personality: tern comes off as cold and bitter. hes quick to anger, but feels dully sad/disappointed with himself because he feels like he missed his opportunity to have a good life
@Suikoons i gotcha dude! i'll take your order, and get it done here in about an hour. c: i'll post the completed piece once it's done! send payment whenever it suits you, and once it's received i will begin the piece ^^
water.png
@Excripiileo
(*) username; MirrorMask

(*) character / dragon; Lovelace, here's another of her design but the first one is far more accurate as she doesn't have a collar + has the plant growths! They are white bleeding hearts and lavender if it helps!

(*) type of art piece desired; Chibi

(*) payment method; Gems

description of what you'd like; I don't have a preference really you can draw her however but she's a soft soul and often looks either lost in thought or mournful if that's any help c:
@Excripiileo
(*) username; MirrorMask

(*) character / dragon; Lovelace, here's another of her design but the first one is far more accurate as she doesn't have a collar + has the plant growths! They are white bleeding hearts and lavender if it helps!

(*) payment method; Gems

description of what you'd like; I don't have a preference really you can draw her however but she's a soft soul and often looks either lost in thought or mournful if that's any help c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
[quote name="MirrorMask" date="2018-06-18 23:02:36" ] @Excripiileo (*) username; MirrorMask (*) character / dragon; Lovelace, here's another of her design but the first one is far more accurate as she doesn't have a collar + has the plant growths! They are white bleeding hearts and lavender if it helps! (*) type of art piece desired; Chibi (*) payment method; Gems description of what you'd like; I don't have a preference really you can draw her however but she's a soft soul and often looks either lost in thought or mournful if that's any help c: [/quote] [center][size=2]@MirrorMask i'll take your order! just send payment whenever it suits you and i'll get started! the finished piece will be posted here :)[/size][/center]
MirrorMask wrote on 2018-06-18 23:02:36:
@Excripiileo
(*) username; MirrorMask

(*) payment method; Gems

@MirrorMask i'll take your order! just send payment whenever it suits you and i'll get started! the finished piece will be posted here :)
water.png
[center][url=https://sta.sh/0mwp60j0w12][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b74c/f/2018/170/f/f/bloo_for_fr_user_by_prospecte-dcet2nd.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@Suikoons here you are, i hope you like it! thank you for your business < 3[/size][/center]
bloo_for_fr_user_by_prospecte-dcet2nd.png

@Suikoons here you are, i hope you like it! thank you for your business < 3
water.png
@Excripiileo HES PERFECT thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Excripiileo HES PERFECT thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
[center][url=https://sta.sh/01xhxacp3gxt][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0391/f/2018/170/b/c/purp_for_fr_user_by_prospecte-dcet6d1.png[/img][/url] [size=2]@MirrorMask here you go friend, i hope you enjoy it :D[/size][/center]
purp_for_fr_user_by_prospecte-dcet6d1.png

@MirrorMask here you go friend, i hope you enjoy it :D
water.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11