Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i'll draw stuff | EUR | CLOSED
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132
@atempause
sounds like a plan, fam o/

Dude. I have no problems with the sharp angles. i love them, actually x'D it's unique and it flows p well with yer artstyle.
@atempause
sounds like a plan, fam o/

Dude. I have no problems with the sharp angles. i love them, actually x'D it's unique and it flows p well with yer artstyle.
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
alrighty o/
i sent the invoice now
@YetDarker
alrighty o/
i sent the invoice now
Rusted Crown
@atempause
and sent! o/
@atempause
and sent! o/
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker [s]my dumb arse deleted banner option from the shop cuz i don't like doing them anymore but then proceed to leave the option in order form and then accepted it as a comm lmao rip. they're 300 g pls[/s] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/32993a991e6eeb6ecf2de911cd138e5b/tumblr_p7l6frQRKd1wvxjypo1_1280.png[/img] anyway here it is lmao, hope you like it /o/ the fullbody will come soon
@YetDarker
my dumb arse deleted banner option from the shop cuz i don't like doing them anymore but then proceed to leave the option in order form and then accepted it as a comm lmao rip. they're 300 g pls
tumblr_p7l6frQRKd1wvxjypo1_1280.png
anyway here it is lmao, hope you like it /o/ the fullbody will come soon
Rusted Crown
@atempause
oh noooo
you could of told meeee @-@
@atempause
oh noooo
you could of told meeee @-@
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
tbh i didn't realize until i went to edit the orders under OP, saw there's no mention of banners anywhere and just "oh..... oh yeah, they're not for sale anymore" WHOOPS lmao
@YetDarker
tbh i didn't realize until i went to edit the orders under OP, saw there's no mention of banners anywhere and just "oh..... oh yeah, they're not for sale anymore" WHOOPS lmao
Rusted Crown
@atempause
rip
but at least ya got 300g out of it, ay?
@atempause
rip
but at least ya got 300g out of it, ay?
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker OH WAIT I'M DUMB WHY DID I THOUGH THE EXTRA IS FOR THE NAGA THERE'S NOT EVEN A BLINDFOLD THERE YOU TOLD ME TO IGNORE HGSADKJLL [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c794eea1b86f7b4117cf1d1c57b1b45a/tumblr_p7mrjv6AJ81wvxjypo1_1280.png[/img]
@YetDarker
OH WAIT
I'M DUMB
WHY DID I THOUGH THE EXTRA IS FOR THE NAGA THERE'S NOT EVEN A BLINDFOLD THERE YOU TOLD ME TO IGNORE
HGSADKJLL
tumblr_p7mrjv6AJ81wvxjypo1_1280.png
Rusted Crown
@YetDarker also here's the sketcheroo of the fb so far [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f21fd4cc7a359efbe7be7baf184ef978/tumblr_p7n1a6M9cf1wvxjypo1_1280.png[/img] sorry for spamming you so much, I should've waited to post both pics at once lmao
@YetDarker
also here's the sketcheroo of the fb so far
tumblr_p7n1a6M9cf1wvxjypo1_1280.png
sorry for spamming you so much, I should've waited to post both pics at once lmao
Rusted Crown
@atempause
ahahah! ayy it's ok! You caught it! and honestly i forgot about it LOL AND IN YOUR DEFENSE, RAUKOU DOES HAVE A BLINDFOLD!...just not in the ref that i gave you LOL
edit: oh wait...yeah they do LOL, god i'm blind

Ahhhhhh look at my kiddo's face! They looks so old and wise and totally ready to murder some heretics!
I love it< 3
@atempause
ahahah! ayy it's ok! You caught it! and honestly i forgot about it LOL AND IN YOUR DEFENSE, RAUKOU DOES HAVE A BLINDFOLD!...just not in the ref that i gave you LOL
edit: oh wait...yeah they do LOL, god i'm blind

Ahhhhhh look at my kiddo's face! They looks so old and wise and totally ready to murder some heretics!
I love it< 3
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132