Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pitty's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@pittysoares Hi There! I Have a Quick Question Please :S

When It Says "+ Color : ___ " Does That Mean The Base Price + Colour Price, Or It is Purely Just the Price of the Colour?

So Like For Example, the Sketched Dragon Headshots Say 50KT + colo: 65kt So Is that 65KT For The Sketch and Colour, or Is it 115KT.

Sorry if thats Confusing :S im Awful at Describing XD
@pittysoares Hi There! I Have a Quick Question Please :S

When It Says "+ Color : ___ " Does That Mean The Base Price + Colour Price, Or It is Purely Just the Price of the Colour?

So Like For Example, the Sketched Dragon Headshots Say 50KT + colo: 65kt So Is that 65KT For The Sketch and Colour, or Is it 115KT.

Sorry if thats Confusing :S im Awful at Describing XD
@pittysoares
Character: mitsu (if you're not comfortable drawing deer just lmk and i'll pick another chara instead!)
Kind of art: coloured fullbody
Pose/Expression: snobby or confident "you're inferior to me" expression (i have nothing in mind for pose so yeaaa)
Apparel: her collar
Skin: NIL
Info: she has some tidbits in her profile yep!
Extra: i'd like her to have a couple of bees hovering around her please!
Payment: gems
@pittysoares
Character: mitsu (if you're not comfortable drawing deer just lmk and i'll pick another chara instead!)
Kind of art: coloured fullbody
Pose/Expression: snobby or confident "you're inferior to me" expression (i have nothing in mind for pose so yeaaa)
Apparel: her collar
Skin: NIL
Info: she has some tidbits in her profile yep!
Extra: i'd like her to have a couple of bees hovering around her please!
Payment: gems
IMG_3120.png
@FauveNox
She sounds like a super cute Character! ♥ I'd love to draw her :D Maybe I can include her familiar as well ♥
I hope you don't mind a cuter, chibi-like style? (Similar to the Mirror I drew on the first page)

90kt - Lineless base price
20kt - 4 apparel pieces (3 are free); The familiar counts as an apparel piece
110kt

and since you want to pay in gems it'd be 138 gems :D
I'll start working on the drawing as soon as I got the payment :)
I work on mondays and from wednesday to saturday so please be a bit patient with me OTL ♥

@Huntess
Hey there! :D No problem, I think I wrote it a bit confusing, too lD
It's the price for the base AND the color :> So 65kt

@jurobii
What a cute OC ♥
I think I got a good expression in my mind already ;D
So for you it'd be
105kt - colored fullbody OC (I guess you wanted the lined and not the sketched version? if not then please let me know :D)
---
105kt

and in gems it'd be 131 gems :D
I'll start working on the drawing as soon as I got the payment and as soon as it's your turn :D
I work on mondays and from wednesday to saturday so please be a bit patient with me ♥
@FauveNox
She sounds like a super cute Character! ♥ I'd love to draw her :D Maybe I can include her familiar as well ♥
I hope you don't mind a cuter, chibi-like style? (Similar to the Mirror I drew on the first page)

90kt - Lineless base price
20kt - 4 apparel pieces (3 are free); The familiar counts as an apparel piece
110kt

and since you want to pay in gems it'd be 138 gems :D
I'll start working on the drawing as soon as I got the payment :)
I work on mondays and from wednesday to saturday so please be a bit patient with me OTL ♥

@Huntess
Hey there! :D No problem, I think I wrote it a bit confusing, too lD
It's the price for the base AND the color :> So 65kt

@jurobii
What a cute OC ♥
I think I got a good expression in my mind already ;D
So for you it'd be
105kt - colored fullbody OC (I guess you wanted the lined and not the sketched version? if not then please let me know :D)
---
105kt

and in gems it'd be 131 gems :D
I'll start working on the drawing as soon as I got the payment and as soon as it's your turn :D
I work on mondays and from wednesday to saturday so please be a bit patient with me ♥
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
@pittysoares Ah Thank you :D Would you Be Willing to Reserve me a Slot for a OC Drawing Please ^_^ I Believe its 130Gems for Lined and Coloured So Im Hoping to Get that in a Few Days ^_^
@pittysoares Ah Thank you :D Would you Be Willing to Reserve me a Slot for a OC Drawing Please ^_^ I Believe its 130Gems for Lined and Coloured So Im Hoping to Get that in a Few Days ^_^
@pittysoares
Character: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png
Kind of art: Cute/chibi OC, lined and colored
Pose/Expression: Failing to look scary
Apparel: No
Skin: No
Infos: Mischievous and loveable
Extra: Nah
Payment: Gems
@pittysoares
Character: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png
Kind of art: Cute/chibi OC, lined and colored
Pose/Expression: Failing to look scary
Apparel: No
Skin: No
Infos: Mischievous and loveable
Extra: Nah
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@pittysoares
okay! i'll pay in gems~ i'll send it over now if that's ok!
@pittysoares
okay! i'll pay in gems~ i'll send it over now if that's ok!
IMG_3120.png
@pittysoares Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18710837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187109/18710837_350.png[/img] [/url] Kind of art: Dragon headshot, lined and colored Pose/Expression: A cute little pout? He's a grumpy boy. Apparel: Just his teardrop necklace, please! Skin: Yes please! Infos: He's a cynical and easily annoyed writer! Extra: N/A Payment: Gems
@pittysoares
Character:
18710837_350.png

Kind of art: Dragon headshot, lined and colored
Pose/Expression: A cute little pout? He's a grumpy boy.
Apparel: Just his teardrop necklace, please!
Skin: Yes please!
Infos: He's a cynical and easily annoyed writer!
Extra: N/A
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Huntess
Sure :D I will reserve the slot 7 days for you - after that you will need to reserve one again since there are more people who would like to get a gem-paid drawing currently :>

@jurobii
Thank you :D And also thank you for the tip, that's really nice! ;3;
I'll accept the crossroads once I finished the drawing :)

@Petrichor @Starfait
Hey there! Thanks for odering :D I'll save your orders and contact you again when there are more slots open! :)
@Huntess
Sure :D I will reserve the slot 7 days for you - after that you will need to reserve one again since there are more people who would like to get a gem-paid drawing currently :>

@jurobii
Thank you :D And also thank you for the tip, that's really nice! ;3;
I'll accept the crossroads once I finished the drawing :)

@Petrichor @Starfait
Hey there! Thanks for odering :D I'll save your orders and contact you again when there are more slots open! :)
6347.png

@pittysoares Ah Brilliant, Thank you so much :D!
@pittysoares Ah Brilliant, Thank you so much :D!
@Huntess
No problem :>
@Huntess
No problem :>
6347.png

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17