Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ PixieCat's Lore Shop! ~ CLOSED ~
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag22/Pixie-Cat/lore%20shop%20banner_zpsokikxplc.png[/img][/center] [center]We are [b]CLOSED[/b]. It is with a heavy heart that I lay down my pen for the year. It's just become too much with school to also run a shop, and I hope to reopen during breaks and over the summer.[/center] [center] [b]Here's what I'm writing right now:[/b] Slot One: Maike - Short Story/Lore Slot Two: -- Slot Three: -- Slot Four: -- Slot Five: --[/center] [center]I send out all the finished lore in one huge batch unless a piece is especially long, so check back often to see my progress![/center] [center][item=confusing scriptscratches][item=empty inkwell][item=perplexing scriptscratches][/center] [center][b]WHY HELLO THERE! [/b][/center] Hi! My name's PixieCat, and I love writing lore. Like, LOVE writing lore. Even though my dragons have very small bios, I write a lot for other people, and I would be happy to write something for one of your dragons, too! [center][item=used cartography ink][/center] [center][b] LORE OPTIONS[/b][/center] [center][i]Itty-Bitty: A Quirky Quip[/i][/center] These are not-too-long tidbits of fun information on your dragon. They tend to be three-six sentences, at most, and can be on almost anything. They help to add depth to the personality of your dragon by giving them a funny personality quirk or unusual habit. The first Itty-Bitty lore piece is FREE! After that they cost 5k each for up to 100 words. They usually take about a day, depending on the dragon, with editing. [center][i]Small: A Short Synopsis[/i][/center] These are about a two paragraphs long, and give the basic background of the dragon, plus a few interesting facts about them, like personality, job, familiar, style, or a quirk, if they have one. The first paragraph generally features our dragons personality and backstory about how they became part of the clan, while the second half focuses on their job in the clan and relationship with other dragons. Short Synopsis are from 100 to 300 words, and cost 10k. They take a few days to write, with editing. [center][i]Medium: A Decent Description[/i][/center] These are around three or so paragraphs long, depending on the dragon it's for. The first paragraph will deal with the dragons backstory and how they came to the clan, giving detail on their backstory is a must for a Decent Description. The second paragraph deals with their role in the clan and their day-to-day life: who they know, like or dislike, and how they serve their clan. The third paragraph deals with their personality, hopes and wishes, and any secrets they may have, as well as their general private life. Decent Descriptions are about 300 to 500 words, and cost 20k. They take a while to complete with editing, and are the longest wait time. [center][i]Long: A Tall Tale[/i][/center] [center]CURRENTLY CLOSED[/center] [center][item=scroll case][/center] [center][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/center] [center]Fill out any sections that you have the information for![/center] Length Wanted: Dragon Name: <<INSERT PHOTO HERE>> Role in Clan: Backstory: Personality: Likes/Dislikes: Other Information: [center][item=grouse basilisk field notes][/center] [center][b]SAMPLES![/b][/center] [center][i]Quirky Quips[/i][/center] [quote]For AdventureChaser's Morgana: Morgana is a powerful swimmer. Her close connection with the ocean has given her an incredible dive time, and she can be seen patrolling the beaches and rivers around her clan even in the roughest of weather. It's rumored that during one of these thunderstorm patrols she was struck by lightning and still came back completely unscathed, leading to speculations (and myths) about her mortality by those in her command.[/quote] [quote]For Fil's Noloc: Noloc, despite her name being punctuation, is never very punctual and is constantly sidetracked by things. The other dragons in her clan say she runs on Noloc Time: Always a half hour late. They've even begun to tell her to come early so that she gets places on time. Noloc herself seems unconcerned about her tardiness, stating she was never late for anything important anyway. [/quote] More can be found at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1960275/1]THIS[/url] closed thread. [center][i]Short Synopsis[/i][/center] [quote]For PixieCat's Obex: Obex came to the clan after a thunderstorm knocked him to the ground and broke his wing. He hasn’t been able to fly since, instead brooding on the ground as the clans undertaker. His lack of flight makes him bitter, and he often tries to manipulate others into helping him. Refusal of his requests can lead to mysterious - and sometimes threatening - messages from unknown sources: creepy notes, mangled animals, and strangely sentient stuffed dolls. Obex and his Death Seeker are always on the watch for the signs of death or decay, and despite his dark outlook, his aim is to contain these things rather than further them. While he is threatening and rude, and somewhat menacing, his efforts to keep death away from the clan are the only thing allowing it to thrive, though Sicari resents this service as a restriction of his god.[/quote] [quote]For Tiramosu's Caspian: Caspian is the figurehead of his clan, a bold speaker who never fails to fire up his audience. When he was younger, his large family left him feeling indistinct. He cultivated a loud and boisterous image to differentiate himself from his many siblings and became an apprentice to his clan’s Wind Ambassador, despite his Water heritage. On one of these emissary trips, he met a Wildclaw named Kyra and helped her revive her crumbling clan, eventually becoming the clan’s resident speaker. Caspian has even taken on an energetic apprentice of his own, a Fae named Zahiro who is a bit too enthusiastic for their own good. Caspian is hardworking and dependable, and even a bit shy despite what his stage persona may seem like. He prefers to be alone in a library reading and writing rather than talking with others, but in front of a crowd he is as outgoing as the most social dragons. His interest in learning has lead him to take lessons in alchemy and magic from the slightly creepy Spiral, Caelius, though the mysterious concoctions Caspian keeps finding around his lair in the most inconvenient places are unwelcome to say the least. Unlike his graceful apparel, Caspian actually has a hard time flying, a fact that Kyra will never let him forget, and he prefers walking to get places. He also absolutely hates fighting or being assigned to patrols that may encounter enemies, though if called upon he will fulfill his duty to his clan out of loyalty.[/quote] [center][i]Decent Description[/i][/center] [quote]For Blizoria's Griffolyon: Griffolyon’s windy and carefree ways weren’t always as welcomed in his old clan. He and his sister originally hailed from out to the East, from a land of shimmering pillars. The pair spent night and day studying the ancient ruins and dead languages, trying to better their knowledge, but eventually the rigid schedule of their life took a toll. The twins felt trapped in their endless cycle of academia, and wanted to live life like the wind: untamed and free. And so they made their plan. Gathering what little they owned, they journeyed across the seemingly endless Sea of a Thousand Currents and shadowy vines of the Tangled Wood until, exhausted and almost out of hope, they were forced to land in a place of powerful zephyrs and tall bamboo. The two were almost out of luck until they stumbled across a clan led by the Guardian named Ishkirka, who promised the two Imperials that if they stayed they would never have to study again. Griffolyon’s sister may be fast, but his impressive endurance makes him an excellent long-distance flyer. He, too, wear the mask of a messenger, and his already imposing size helps him cover more ground in a single day. Like his sister, he hates the violence of being a warrior and prefers to watch battles from afar, aiding only as a scout when needed. He and his sister are inseparable, often sitting under swaying trees or shady rocks and creating contraptions for young dragons – or the young at heart – to play with in the wind, like kites, wind socks, and sticks and hoops adorned with the shimmering ribbons Griffolyon simply adores. When Griffolyon isn’t delivering messages to other far-off clans, he can be found gliding along the treetops, trying to see how low he can get to the ground while still flying. He especially likes diving from the high cliff where he and his sister make their home, seeing how long he can go before pulling up. These risky tricks have led to many a crash, and he’s a common face in the clan healer’s lair. He hates working almost as much as his sister, and often avoids it by scavenging for materials to make more kites and toys with. His curious personality is almost like a cat, and he’ll explore anything he finds interesting regardless of what it is or where he’s supposed to be. [/quote] [quote]For Renesmee's Alyx: As a young dragon, both of Alyx’s parents were diplomats. They were away from the clan for long periods of time and, while he accompanied them on a few of the journeys, he was alone for weeks on end for most of his childhood. Once, when they were away on a peacekeeping trip, Alyx discovered the spice market hidden away in a corner of the marketplace, a vibrant place full of bright colors, vivid smells, and unusual dragons to talk to. He soon became friends with one of these shopkeepers, and it was here where Alyx first learned the ways of botany and horticulture. From then on he befriended each and every trader who passed through, learning from them and gathering new specimens to cultivate. He started to grow his very own garden, even breeding new plants with a variety of both helpful and hurtful properties, and aimed to one day become a spice trader himself. Alyx has become an indispensable part of the clan. His greenhouse boasts the widest assortment of herbs, spices, fruits, and flowers in the whole Southern Icefield, and draws farmers from miles around to marvel at his creations. It has its own kaleidoscope of butterflies, and even a colony of honeybees! But when asked about how he gets his flowers to be so big and bright and his spices so flavorful, Alyx simply smiles. He’s an unusual dragon, and can even be found tending his outdoor plants in summer rainstorms, saying he quite enjoys a nice shower, and a little water never hurt anyone anyways. He often spends his evenings sitting with the plants, making sure every blossom closes up for the night, and will defend his crops with his life. Anyone who knows Alyx well will tell you that, while a bit odd, he is the sweetest dragon you’ll ever meet. He cares for every plant and dragon, even the ones others call weeds or pests, and lets them grow to their full potential. Not even the tiniest detail can escape his eyes. He knows from a single leaf if the tree is sick, and from a single look what a dragon needs to feel better. But spending time alone with his plants is what makes him the happiest, surrounded by the smell of freshly turned soil and the bright colors of his flowers, being bathed in warm golden sunshine. [/quote] [center][item=tattered canvas scrap][/center] [center][b]Ping List[/b] @Maike[/center]
lore%20shop%20banner_zpsokikxplc.png

We are CLOSED.
It is with a heavy heart that I lay down my pen for the year. It's just become too much with school to also run a shop, and I hope to reopen during breaks and over the summer.

Here's what I'm writing right now:
Slot One: Maike - Short Story/Lore
Slot Two: --
Slot Three: --
Slot Four: --
Slot Five: --

I send out all the finished lore in one huge batch unless a piece is especially long, so check back often to see my progress!

Confusing Scriptscratches Empty Inkwell Perplexing Scriptscratches

WHY HELLO THERE!

Hi! My name's PixieCat, and I love writing lore. Like, LOVE writing lore. Even though my dragons have very small bios, I write a lot for other people, and I would be happy to write something for one of your dragons, too!

Used Cartography Ink

LORE OPTIONS

Itty-Bitty: A Quirky Quip

These are not-too-long tidbits of fun information on your dragon. They tend to be three-six sentences, at most, and can be on almost anything. They help to add depth to the personality of your dragon by giving them a funny personality quirk or unusual habit.

The first Itty-Bitty lore piece is FREE! After that they cost 5k each for up to 100 words. They usually take about a day, depending on the dragon, with editing.

Small: A Short Synopsis

These are about a two paragraphs long, and give the basic background of the dragon, plus a few interesting facts about them, like personality, job, familiar, style, or a quirk, if they have one. The first paragraph generally features our dragons personality and backstory about how they became part of the clan, while the second half focuses on their job in the clan and relationship with other dragons.

Short Synopsis are from 100 to 300 words, and cost 10k. They take a few days to write, with editing.

Medium: A Decent Description

These are around three or so paragraphs long, depending on the dragon it's for. The first paragraph will deal with the dragons backstory and how they came to the clan, giving detail on their backstory is a must for a Decent Description. The second paragraph deals with their role in the clan and their day-to-day life: who they know, like or dislike, and how they serve their clan. The third paragraph deals with their personality, hopes and wishes, and any secrets they may have, as well as their general private life.

Decent Descriptions are about 300 to 500 words, and cost 20k. They take a while to complete with editing, and are the longest wait time.

Long: A Tall Tale

CURRENTLY CLOSED

Scroll Case

ORDER FORM

Fill out any sections that you have the information for!

Length Wanted:
Dragon Name:
<<INSERT PHOTO HERE>>
Role in Clan:
Backstory:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
Other Information:

Grouse Basilisk Field Notes

SAMPLES!

Quirky Quips
Quote:
For AdventureChaser's Morgana:

Morgana is a powerful swimmer. Her close connection with the ocean has given her an incredible dive time, and she can be seen patrolling the beaches and rivers around her clan even in the roughest of weather. It's rumored that during one of these thunderstorm patrols she was struck by lightning and still came back completely unscathed, leading to speculations (and myths) about her mortality by those in her command.
Quote:
For Fil's Noloc:

Noloc, despite her name being punctuation, is never very punctual and is constantly sidetracked by things. The other dragons in her clan say she runs on Noloc Time: Always a half hour late. They've even begun to tell her to come early so that she gets places on time. Noloc herself seems unconcerned about her tardiness, stating she was never late for anything important anyway.

More can be found at THIS closed thread.

Short Synopsis
Quote:
For PixieCat's Obex:

Obex came to the clan after a thunderstorm knocked him to the ground and broke his wing. He hasn’t been able to fly since, instead brooding on the ground as the clans undertaker. His lack of flight makes him bitter, and he often tries to manipulate others into helping him. Refusal of his requests can lead to mysterious - and sometimes threatening - messages from unknown sources: creepy notes, mangled animals, and strangely sentient stuffed dolls.

Obex and his Death Seeker are always on the watch for the signs of death or decay, and despite his dark outlook, his aim is to contain these things rather than further them. While he is threatening and rude, and somewhat menacing, his efforts to keep death away from the clan are the only thing allowing it to thrive, though Sicari resents this service as a restriction of his god.
Quote:
For Tiramosu's Caspian:

Caspian is the figurehead of his clan, a bold speaker who never fails to fire up his audience. When he was younger, his large family left him feeling indistinct. He cultivated a loud and boisterous image to differentiate himself from his many siblings and became an apprentice to his clan’s Wind Ambassador, despite his Water heritage. On one of these emissary trips, he met a Wildclaw named Kyra and helped her revive her crumbling clan, eventually becoming the clan’s resident speaker. Caspian has even taken on an energetic apprentice of his own, a Fae named Zahiro who is a bit too enthusiastic for their own good.

Caspian is hardworking and dependable, and even a bit shy despite what his stage persona may seem like. He prefers to be alone in a library reading and writing rather than talking with others, but in front of a crowd he is as outgoing as the most social dragons. His interest in learning has lead him to take lessons in alchemy and magic from the slightly creepy Spiral, Caelius, though the mysterious concoctions Caspian keeps finding around his lair in the most inconvenient places are unwelcome to say the least. Unlike his graceful apparel, Caspian actually has a hard time flying, a fact that Kyra will never let him forget, and he prefers walking to get places. He also absolutely hates fighting or being assigned to patrols that may encounter enemies, though if called upon he will fulfill his duty to his clan out of loyalty.

Decent Description
Quote:
For Blizoria's Griffolyon:

Griffolyon’s windy and carefree ways weren’t always as welcomed in his old clan. He and his sister originally hailed from out to the East, from a land of shimmering pillars. The pair spent night and day studying the ancient ruins and dead languages, trying to better their knowledge, but eventually the rigid schedule of their life took a toll. The twins felt trapped in their endless cycle of academia, and wanted to live life like the wind: untamed and free. And so they made their plan. Gathering what little they owned, they journeyed across the seemingly endless Sea of a Thousand Currents and shadowy vines of the Tangled Wood until, exhausted and almost out of hope, they were forced to land in a place of powerful zephyrs and tall bamboo. The two were almost out of luck until they stumbled across a clan led by the Guardian named Ishkirka, who promised the two Imperials that if they stayed they would never have to study again.

Griffolyon’s sister may be fast, but his impressive endurance makes him an excellent long-distance flyer. He, too, wear the mask of a messenger, and his already imposing size helps him cover more ground in a single day. Like his sister, he hates the violence of being a warrior and prefers to watch battles from afar, aiding only as a scout when needed. He and his sister are inseparable, often sitting under swaying trees or shady rocks and creating contraptions for young dragons – or the young at heart – to play with in the wind, like kites, wind socks, and sticks and hoops adorned with the shimmering ribbons Griffolyon simply adores.

When Griffolyon isn’t delivering messages to other far-off clans, he can be found gliding along the treetops, trying to see how low he can get to the ground while still flying. He especially likes diving from the high cliff where he and his sister make their home, seeing how long he can go before pulling up. These risky tricks have led to many a crash, and he’s a common face in the clan healer’s lair. He hates working almost as much as his sister, and often avoids it by scavenging for materials to make more kites and toys with. His curious personality is almost like a cat, and he’ll explore anything he finds interesting regardless of what it is or where he’s supposed to be.
Quote:
For Renesmee's Alyx:

As a young dragon, both of Alyx’s parents were diplomats. They were away from the clan for long periods of time and, while he accompanied them on a few of the journeys, he was alone for weeks on end for most of his childhood. Once, when they were away on a peacekeeping trip, Alyx discovered the spice market hidden away in a corner of the marketplace, a vibrant place full of bright colors, vivid smells, and unusual dragons to talk to. He soon became friends with one of these shopkeepers, and it was here where Alyx first learned the ways of botany and horticulture. From then on he befriended each and every trader who passed through, learning from them and gathering new specimens to cultivate. He started to grow his very own garden, even breeding new plants with a variety of both helpful and hurtful properties, and aimed to one day become a spice trader himself.

Alyx has become an indispensable part of the clan. His greenhouse boasts the widest assortment of herbs, spices, fruits, and flowers in the whole Southern Icefield, and draws farmers from miles around to marvel at his creations. It has its own kaleidoscope of butterflies, and even a colony of honeybees! But when asked about how he gets his flowers to be so big and bright and his spices so flavorful, Alyx simply smiles. He’s an unusual dragon, and can even be found tending his outdoor plants in summer rainstorms, saying he quite enjoys a nice shower, and a little water never hurt anyone anyways. He often spends his evenings sitting with the plants, making sure every blossom closes up for the night, and will defend his crops with his life.

Anyone who knows Alyx well will tell you that, while a bit odd, he is the sweetest dragon you’ll ever meet. He cares for every plant and dragon, even the ones others call weeds or pests, and lets them grow to their full potential. Not even the tiniest detail can escape his eyes. He knows from a single leaf if the tree is sick, and from a single look what a dragon needs to feel better. But spending time alone with his plants is what makes him the happiest, surrounded by the smell of freshly turned soil and the bright colors of his flowers, being bathed in warm golden sunshine.

Tattered Canvas Scrap

Ping List
@Maike
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
For the people who wanted to be pinged: @After, @AdventureChaser
For the people who wanted to be pinged: @After, @AdventureChaser
@PixieCat Hi there can I order 2 please? [b] Length Wanted:[/b] Decent Description [b]Dragon Name: [/b]Amphilyon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21974933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219750/21974933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Role in Clan:[/b] Messenger [b]Backstory:[/b]I have a theme going in my Lair, my main dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218673&tab=dragon&did=20139118]Ishkirka [/url]is leader of a guerrilla army to take down the Plague god. Also I like having how dragons get their skin/accents or apparel, if you can do that, that would be great. They are twins that had enough of studying and researching in the ruins of the Light flight and fled to the Wind flight for a more care free life. They enjoying making kites for fellow dragons. In the clan their roles are messengers being very fast flyers. They're not too keen on fighting though. If you need any more info, feel free to let me know. Majority of my first page has bios that I like if you want an example. If you cant fit the bio and a Simple bio I'd be happy to pay more. Thank you ^_^ [b]Personality:[/b] Bubbly and care-free [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] Likes flying and performing stunts in the air. Dislikes work [b]Other Information:[/b] She is never far from her brother, if one is near the other is never far behind. and [b]Length Wanted:[/b] Decent Description [b]Dragon Name: [/b]Griffolyon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21974932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219750/21974932_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Role in Clan:[/b] Messenger [b]Backstory:[/b] See above [b]Personality:[/b] Same as above [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] Flying low on the ground especialy if theres water. He would see how low to the ground he can go. Dislikes work like his sister. [b]Other Information:[/b] He is never far from his sister, if one is near the other is never far behind.
@PixieCat
Hi there can I order 2 please?

Length Wanted:
Decent Description
Dragon Name: Amphilyon

21974933_350.png

Role in Clan: Messenger
Backstory:I have a theme going in my Lair, my main dragon Ishkirka is leader of a guerrilla army to take down the Plague god. Also I like having how dragons get their skin/accents or apparel, if you can do that, that would be great.
They are twins that had enough of studying and researching in the ruins of the Light flight and fled to the Wind flight for a more care free life. They enjoying making kites for fellow dragons. In the clan their roles are messengers being very fast flyers. They're not too keen on fighting though.

If you need any more info, feel free to let me know. Majority of my first page has bios that I like if you want an example. If you cant fit the bio and a Simple bio I'd be happy to pay more. Thank you ^_^
Personality: Bubbly and care-free
Likes/Dislikes: Likes flying and performing stunts in the air. Dislikes work
Other Information: She is never far from her brother, if one is near the other is never far behind.

and

Length Wanted: Decent Description
Dragon Name: Griffolyon

21974932_350.png

Role in Clan: Messenger
Backstory: See above
Personality: Same as above
Likes/Dislikes: Flying low on the ground especialy if theres water. He would see how low to the ground he can go. Dislikes work like his sister.
Other Information: He is never far from his sister, if one is near the other is never far behind.
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Blizoria Sure! I'll message you any questions :)
@Blizoria Sure! I'll message you any questions :)
@PixieCat Length Wanted: Medium Dragon Name: Alyx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25122867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251229/25122867_350.png[/img] [/url] Role in Clan: Honestly, I didn't think much about it, but I'm thinking a farmer/gardener (someone who grows spices and flowers). Backstory: His parents were very busy always working so he spent a lot of time at the food market where he learned a lot about flowers and spices. Personality: Very sweet, different than other dragons, paid attention to details, etc. Likes/Dislikes: Flowers, nice smells, colors, spices, nature, being outside, sunshine, rain, etc. Other Information: I honestly didn't put too much thought into it because I like hearing what others come up with and I'm TERRIBLE at writing myself. (Also, how long does it normally take you to write, etc?)
@PixieCat

Length Wanted: Medium
Dragon Name: Alyx

25122867_350.png

Role in Clan: Honestly, I didn't think much about it, but I'm thinking a farmer/gardener (someone who grows spices and flowers).
Backstory: His parents were very busy always working so he spent a lot of time at the food market where he learned a lot about flowers and spices.
Personality: Very sweet, different than other dragons, paid attention to details, etc.
Likes/Dislikes: Flowers, nice smells, colors, spices, nature, being outside, sunshine, rain, etc.
Other Information: I honestly didn't put too much thought into it because I like hearing what others come up with and I'm TERRIBLE at writing myself. (Also, how long does it normally take you to write, etc?)
@Renesmee I look forwards to writing for you!

Right now I'm not able to get out of the house much, so I might be able to do about a medium bio or two a day between schoolwork? I've added time estimations to the option descriptions :)
@Renesmee I look forwards to writing for you!

Right now I'm not able to get out of the house much, so I might be able to do about a medium bio or two a day between schoolwork? I've added time estimations to the option descriptions :)
@PixieCat Ah, thank you. That would be great! ^.^ Thanks so much, do I send you payment now or when it's done? ^.^
@PixieCat Ah, thank you. That would be great! ^.^ Thanks so much, do I send you payment now or when it's done? ^.^
@Renesmee When it's finished would probably be best. I don't want to take people's money before I do anything X) I'll let you know when it's finished.
@Renesmee When it's finished would probably be best. I don't want to take people's money before I do anything X) I'll let you know when it's finished.
All five slots are open again!
All five slots are open again!
@PixieCat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25003749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250038/25003749_350.png[/img] [/url] Length Wanted: Medium Dragon Name: Deniere Role in Clan: Alyx's wife, chef Backstory: Maybe she's from a noble family. She was a chef and learning about stuff like herbs, spices, etc and found Alyx. The rest is up to you. :) Personality: I haven't decided. I'll let you decide. <3 Likes/Dislikes: her husband, flowers, cooking.
@PixieCat

25003749_350.png

Length Wanted: Medium
Dragon Name: Deniere
Role in Clan: Alyx's wife, chef
Backstory: Maybe she's from a noble family. She was a chef and learning about stuff like herbs, spices, etc and found Alyx. The rest is up to you. :)
Personality: I haven't decided. I'll let you decide. <3
Likes/Dislikes: her husband, flowers, cooking.
1 2 3 4