Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Teeny Mouse Lore Store
[center][i]In the back corner of a cluttered den, a female snapper bumbles around large stacks of paper, muttering to herself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25951904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259520/25951904_350.png[/img] [/url] Stepping around a desk, her tail moves too far to her right and smashes into a pile, sending notes flying everywhere. This elicits louder mumbling and grunting as she gathers the papers again into another large stack. Turning to you, she takes a step back in surprise. "Ah," she nods understandingly, "you've come to see my dominance records! I have everything here in a pile in the back... just let me step around here- No? Oh, you're here for writing then. Well, have a seat child and I'll see what I can do." She whisks a ream of papers off a cushioned mat, gesturing for you to make yourself comfortable. ~~~~~[/i] Martha, here, is our keeper of all records, including clan lore. Need some document written, some historical reference for your clan composed, or anything else language based? She's the one for the job. However, she does require a small fee, and she would prefer at least half beforehand. [b]TO CLARIFY, THESE ARE HALF OF THE PRICES. E.g. small lore piece is actually 20k, 10k is the half price[/b][/center] [size=5][b]Prices:[/b][/size] Small Lore Piece: 50-300 words, [i]10k/11g[/i] Medium Lore Piece: 301-600 words, [i]20k/22g[/i] Large Lore Piece: 601-900 words, [i]30k/33g[/i] Extreme Lore Piece: 901+ words, [i]45k,50g[/i] [center]Just like many clan scribes, Martha also has a tight schedule in between recording clan events and taking dominance statistics. She will only ever take three customers at a time.[/center] [size=5][b]Slots:[/b][/size] 1. Saifur1982 2. 3. [center]Thank you for passing by this small lore store, and please always ping @m0use to get my attention :)[/center]
In the back corner of a cluttered den, a female snapper bumbles around large stacks of paper, muttering to herself.

25951904_350.png

Stepping around a desk, her tail moves too far to her right and smashes into a pile, sending notes flying everywhere. This elicits louder mumbling and grunting as she gathers the papers again into another large stack.

Turning to you, she takes a step back in surprise.

"Ah," she nods understandingly, "you've come to see my dominance records! I have everything here in a pile in the back... just let me step around here- No? Oh, you're here for writing then. Well, have a seat child and I'll see what I can do."

She whisks a ream of papers off a cushioned mat, gesturing for you to make yourself comfortable.

~~~~~

Martha, here, is our keeper of all records, including clan lore. Need some document written, some historical reference for your clan composed, or anything else language based? She's the one for the job.

However, she does require a small fee, and she would prefer at least half beforehand.

TO CLARIFY, THESE ARE HALF OF THE PRICES. E.g. small lore piece is actually 20k, 10k is the half price

Prices:
Small Lore Piece: 50-300 words, 10k/11g
Medium Lore Piece: 301-600 words, 20k/22g
Large Lore Piece: 601-900 words, 30k/33g
Extreme Lore Piece: 901+ words, 45k,50g

Just like many clan scribes, Martha also has a tight schedule in between recording clan events and taking dominance statistics. She will only ever take three customers at a time.

Slots:
1. Saifur1982

Thank you for passing by this small lore store, and please always ping @m0use to get my attention :)
open!
open!
boops
boops
@m0use
Hey! You have awesome writing~ How many dragons could I get per order for a medium-large size lore?
@m0use
Hey! You have awesome writing~ How many dragons could I get per order for a medium-large size lore?
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS 1 slot per dragon, so three at the moment! If you're interested, please PM me with details :)
@MidnightFS 1 slot per dragon, so three at the moment! If you're interested, please PM me with details :)
boop
boop
boop
boop
@M0use Hmm...I'll go for an extreme lore piece on Cinderglade. Just send me a message with what you need. X3
@M0use Hmm...I'll go for an extreme lore piece on Cinderglade. Just send me a message with what you need. X3
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png