Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | in contruction
1 2 3
in constuction
in constuction
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@galapyre

Quick question before I order- is the colored sketch a fullbody? :3
@galapyre

Quick question before I order- is the colored sketch a fullbody? :3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha sorry for not being pacific full body geinka or dragon hafe body/headshot
@Skiatha sorry for not being pacific full body geinka or dragon hafe body/headshot
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@galapyre

It's okay! Hmmm would you consider trying a fullbody of this?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1928801/1
I'll pay extra if needed. uvu
@galapyre

It's okay! Hmmm would you consider trying a fullbody of this?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1928801/1
I'll pay extra if needed. uvu
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha sure!
@Skiatha sure!
@Skiatha would you like it digital or traditional?
@Skiatha would you like it digital or traditional?
@galapyre

Digital please, with color uvu
@galapyre

Digital please, with color uvu
pdPOUgg.png
@galapyre
can i see an example of a 'fancy sketch'?
@galapyre
can i see an example of a 'fancy sketch'?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup sure I'll upload one for you after I finish sculpting this pumpkaboo, it may take awahile thoese 'fancy sketches' take an hour or two to make
@Lup sure I'll upload one for you after I finish sculpting this pumpkaboo, it may take awahile thoese 'fancy sketches' take an hour or two to make
@GalaPyre
Alright. I just wanted to sees an example before I make my decision on what to get :)
@GalaPyre
Alright. I just wanted to sees an example before I make my decision on what to get :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 3