Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Silver Scale Studios | G/T/USD
1 2 3 4 5
@TanuKyle

Okay, so just another colored an' shaded full body, then? So that would bring your total to 8000 gems.
@TanuKyle

Okay, so just another colored an' shaded full body, then? So that would bring your total to 8000 gems.
I'm back.
@KyraG

Do you want me to send the CR now or later or? XD;

edit:

(I am so excited thanks so much for taking on my orders! I'll get the moodboard togther for Tzofi ASAP.)
@KyraG

Do you want me to send the CR now or later or? XD;

edit:

(I am so excited thanks so much for taking on my orders! I'll get the moodboard togther for Tzofi ASAP.)
@TanuKyle

For right now, send me... half? Half should be good so that neither of us run off lmao

The "pay upfront" thing is still really weird to me, since sometimes it can take me a while to work. But I'm fine with half.
@TanuKyle

For right now, send me... half? Half should be good so that neither of us run off lmao

The "pay upfront" thing is still really weird to me, since sometimes it can take me a while to work. But I'm fine with half.
I'm back.
@KyraG

With the new CR system, I think if I send a two-way trade and you offer 1 treasure, it'd be then up to me to accept so I could accept when you finish the work, but you have proof I have the cash and won't run off, if that would work for you?

@KyraG

With the new CR system, I think if I send a two-way trade and you offer 1 treasure, it'd be then up to me to accept so I could accept when you finish the work, but you have proof I have the cash and won't run off, if that would work for you?

@TanuKyle

That's actually perfect! I very much like this idea.
@TanuKyle

That's actually perfect! I very much like this idea.
I'm back.
@Hybrid Your image is complete! You have a few options; you picked transparent background, but that is a little difficult with lineart. I will show you the small version with a white background, an' if you desire I can also send you a larger version an' versions with a fully transparent background. [img]http://i.imgur.com/51IWzOD.png[/img]
@Hybrid

Your image is complete! You have a few options; you picked transparent background, but that is a little difficult with lineart. I will show you the small version with a white background, an' if you desire I can also send you a larger version an' versions with a fully transparent background.

51IWzOD.png
I'm back.
@TanuKyle

I am now getting started on yours! I still have all the reference links, I just wanted to let you know.
@TanuKyle

I am now getting started on yours! I still have all the reference links, I just wanted to let you know.
I'm back.
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist plz~? (:
@KyraG

Could I be added to your pinglist plz~? (:
@Blod

Why of course! <333
@Blod

Why of course! <333
I'm back.
@TanuKyle The first of your commissions is complete! [img]http://i.imgur.com/bqYICpx.png[/img]
@TanuKyle

The first of your commissions is complete!

bqYICpx.png
I'm back.
1 2 3 4 5