Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Silver Scale Studios | G/T/USD
1 2 3 4 5
@TanuKyle

Holy moley what a set! Let me look these all over an' crunch numbers over here.
@TanuKyle

Holy moley what a set! Let me look these all over an' crunch numbers over here.
I'm back.
@Hybrid

Yes, hello!

IT'S SO CUTE OH MY LORDDDD i would very much enjoy that! If you need, say, an anatomical reconstruction or a reference sheet, that's something I can do.

Edit: i have cottonballs for fingers, if a hyrbid got pinged here i am so sorry
@Hybrid

Yes, hello!

IT'S SO CUTE OH MY LORDDDD i would very much enjoy that! If you need, say, an anatomical reconstruction or a reference sheet, that's something I can do.

Edit: i have cottonballs for fingers, if a hyrbid got pinged here i am so sorry
I'm back.
@TanuKyle

Alright, so for the original three it would be just a flat 6000 gems. Nothing over that for those three, since the designs are simple.

For a character design, I wouldn't mind doing something like that. Especially if you give me a mood board to work from. I guess it would just depend if you needed something like a reference sheet or what you'd want. :O
@TanuKyle

Alright, so for the original three it would be just a flat 6000 gems. Nothing over that for those three, since the designs are simple.

For a character design, I wouldn't mind doing something like that. Especially if you give me a mood board to work from. I guess it would just depend if you needed something like a reference sheet or what you'd want. :O
I'm back.
@KyraG

Please add me in the ping list! In the future I'd love to commission you!
@KyraG

Please add me in the ping list! In the future I'd love to commission you!
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@KyraG

Well, I don't think I'm quite after that right now, but I would be after this:

Wanted: Full body
Wanted 2.0: Lined (black / dark-grey lines)
Background: Transparent
Method of Payment: Gems
Image:
1 - http://i.imgur.com/JSazQ4N.jpg (A little too cute for this purpose. Antennae should be 1/3rd thickness.)
2 - http://i.imgur.com/Y5t8RmQ.gif (Better wing reference, altogether more beastly).

In #2 up there, do you see the one where Dracobug is trying to get a fish from a seadragon? I'd like to see your interpretation of that. You don't need to copy the exact pose, but keep the same idea of him uselessly reaching out at something he's never going to get. I might like to see a cheeky seadragon too (and would be willing to pay a reasonable fee), but that's not required.

I kind of imagine him channeling the "Stitch going 'Hiiiii'" pose.
@KyraG

Well, I don't think I'm quite after that right now, but I would be after this:

Wanted: Full body
Wanted 2.0: Lined (black / dark-grey lines)
Background: Transparent
Method of Payment: Gems
Image:
1 - http://i.imgur.com/JSazQ4N.jpg (A little too cute for this purpose. Antennae should be 1/3rd thickness.)
2 - http://i.imgur.com/Y5t8RmQ.gif (Better wing reference, altogether more beastly).

In #2 up there, do you see the one where Dracobug is trying to get a fish from a seadragon? I'd like to see your interpretation of that. You don't need to copy the exact pose, but keep the same idea of him uselessly reaching out at something he's never going to get. I might like to see a cheeky seadragon too (and would be willing to pay a reasonable fee), but that's not required.

I kind of imagine him channeling the "Stitch going 'Hiiiii'" pose.
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
@Hybrid

So you'd want something more like a... full illustration, with a background, or a vignette idea? Because either's fine, but a full-bleed lined illustration will be a bit more than a vignette lined illustration. Since it would still require a bit of background, I'd say... 1150g? A little more than the base price for a lined fullbody.
@Hybrid

So you'd want something more like a... full illustration, with a background, or a vignette idea? Because either's fine, but a full-bleed lined illustration will be a bit more than a vignette lined illustration. Since it would still require a bit of background, I'd say... 1150g? A little more than the base price for a lined fullbody.
I'm back.
@KyraG

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed on all the terms you are using like vignette. I like the lines for the price point and as a stylistic choice (sometimes they are more interesting than colors). But if you are saying that 1150 would include a shoreline (and cheeky seadragon?), I am accepting of this.
@KyraG

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed on all the terms you are using like vignette. I like the lines for the price point and as a stylistic choice (sometimes they are more interesting than colors). But if you are saying that 1150 would include a shoreline (and cheeky seadragon?), I am accepting of this.
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
@Hybrid

A vignette is an irregular bordered illustration. Basically, all of my full body images are vignettes. For yours, I'd just have fun with it. But yeah, in that case 1150g would be perfect for the kind of image you're wanting.
@Hybrid

A vignette is an irregular bordered illustration. Basically, all of my full body images are vignettes. For yours, I'd just have fun with it. But yeah, in that case 1150g would be perfect for the kind of image you're wanting.
I'm back.
Also, I am now going to sleep - everything will be updated when I return! <3333 Thank you all for your interest!
Also, I am now going to sleep - everything will be updated when I return! <3333 Thank you all for your interest!
I'm back.
@KyraG

I'd be happy with a fullbody, it's just a case of like. I need a /vague/ reference for Tzofi's dragon form and I /cannot draw dragons/. xD;
@KyraG

I'd be happy with a fullbody, it's just a case of like. I need a /vague/ reference for Tzofi's dragon form and I /cannot draw dragons/. xD;
1 2 3 4 5