Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kizmetto's Art Nook - Closed.
1 2 3 4 5
@Kizmetto

Can I be added to the pinglist? I wanted to order something, but it's been taking a while to decide.
@Kizmetto

Can I be added to the pinglist? I wanted to order something, but it's been taking a while to decide.
@kitiara added thank you!

@drziegler added~

@usco added!
@kitiara added thank you!

@drziegler added~

@usco added!
@Juleatic, @shadowdawn199, @uSco, @Kitiara, @DrZiegler, @Snastle, @hollowlaughter

Thank you for signing up to my pinglist! Sorry for the delay, but here is the drawing of the Grand Opening Tier 1 Drawing!
Hollowlaughter you're the winner!

While i have you here, some of you are interested in Landscapes for FR Currency. I was thinking, of opening up a slot or two, but the prices will be very skewed. How do you feel about this?

So you know how US$5 = 500g more or less yeah? I was thinking more like, US$5 = 1500g. The whole point of this is to encourage RLC payments, but of coarse i am just thinking about it at this stage. I welcome your opinions, thoughts and alternate suggestions and thank you again!

Hollowlaughter, just fill out a form~
@Juleatic, @shadowdawn199, @uSco, @Kitiara, @DrZiegler, @Snastle, @hollowlaughter

Thank you for signing up to my pinglist! Sorry for the delay, but here is the drawing of the Grand Opening Tier 1 Drawing!
Hollowlaughter you're the winner!

While i have you here, some of you are interested in Landscapes for FR Currency. I was thinking, of opening up a slot or two, but the prices will be very skewed. How do you feel about this?

So you know how US$5 = 500g more or less yeah? I was thinking more like, US$5 = 1500g. The whole point of this is to encourage RLC payments, but of coarse i am just thinking about it at this stage. I welcome your opinions, thoughts and alternate suggestions and thank you again!

Hollowlaughter, just fill out a form~
@Kizmetto Skewing it would be a good way to do it I reckon! Can't wait for the day I'm in a position to support you with an rlc commission. <3
@Kizmetto Skewing it would be a good way to do it I reckon! Can't wait for the day I'm in a position to support you with an rlc commission. <3
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@Kizmetto That'll be perfectly fine (re: landscapes), I do art myself so I get how off the gems > $$$ rate is when you're used to working in USD.

Dragon: Tasmanite
What I want them to do: Artist Discretion (I mean this, really.)
What kind of art I want of them: Same.
Specifics: Nothing of note.

Please do something that you will find fun and low-stress for you. I am not a picky person and ultimately appreciate you taking any time at all to draw for me. Thanks!
@Kizmetto That'll be perfectly fine (re: landscapes), I do art myself so I get how off the gems > $$$ rate is when you're used to working in USD.

Dragon: Tasmanite
What I want them to do: Artist Discretion (I mean this, really.)
What kind of art I want of them: Same.
Specifics: Nothing of note.

Please do something that you will find fun and low-stress for you. I am not a picky person and ultimately appreciate you taking any time at all to draw for me. Thanks!

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
@Kizmetto

I'd be interested in a slot or two? A sketch and/or a tier 4 art thing? I've been thinking about clan ideas but I suck at drawing that kinda stuff lol
@Kizmetto

I'd be interested in a slot or two? A sketch and/or a tier 4 art thing? I've been thinking about clan ideas but I suck at drawing that kinda stuff lol
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@darkdragonfiend Hello there! well if you think of what you would like, in more detail, feel free to fill out a form and we can go from there! <3
@darkdragonfiend Hello there! well if you think of what you would like, in more detail, feel free to fill out a form and we can go from there! <3
@Kizmetto

Ah I'll have to fill it out after I'm done with work. ;w; I was just hoping to claim the slot before I lost the opportunity
@Kizmetto

Ah I'll have to fill it out after I'm done with work. ;w; I was just hoping to claim the slot before I lost the opportunity
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@darkdragonfiend oh! yes consider it held :)
@darkdragonfiend oh! yes consider it held :)
@Kizmetto
I have no greens on hand but could I bribe you with a

Magmatic pauldron (900gems LOA)
Skeltal Chimes (310 Gems LOA) (Could give two if really needed)
Will o' the ember (230 Gems LOA)

for a Rendered landmark?
Talking with you yeterday wants meto have at least a Picture of the Tower to have these massive dimmensions at hand haaaah.

Feel free to say no ofcours eI wouldfully uderstand as it is not the items you want nor real greens. xD
@Kizmetto
I have no greens on hand but could I bribe you with a

Magmatic pauldron (900gems LOA)
Skeltal Chimes (310 Gems LOA) (Could give two if really needed)
Will o' the ember (230 Gems LOA)

for a Rendered landmark?
Talking with you yeterday wants meto have at least a Picture of the Tower to have these massive dimmensions at hand haaaah.

Feel free to say no ofcours eI wouldfully uderstand as it is not the items you want nor real greens. xD
A
1 2 3 4 5