Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goi's Wordart shop |0/5 slot
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2839a843403ed5be6a3f8cececd8d3ca/tumblr_o7l1a6XEnA1vv0uyso1_540.png[/img] [center][b]WELCOME :) [/b][/center] Hi,Welcome to my random surprise wordart shop,the price won't be very high,and the style kind of relax(rough).I hope you would like the final artwork and feel surprised in my shop. ·only do [b]wordart[/b](not good at drawing dragon or human,sorry!) ·digital handwriting ,kind of [b]rough[/b],[b]random[/b] style ·random size/random shape/random style ·someone else redraw /reedit is OK! ·ping me if you got interested,I'll move your name into pinglist when I'm ready. ·please pay first before I start(I'll ping you) ·25G each [center][b]SAMPLE[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b2a081c938dbaf713fc501c763f835d0/tumblr_o7kxe3Byyu1vv0uyso1_1280.png[/img][/center] [code] @goiken Wordart order (Picture of dragon and url link please) [b]name[/b] [b]color[/b] [b]Extras[/b](optional) [b]Anything else you would like me to know or add[/b] [/code]
tumblr_o7l1a6XEnA1vv0uyso1_540.png
WELCOME :)

Hi,Welcome to my random surprise wordart shop,the price won't be very high,and the style kind of relax(rough).I hope you would like the final artwork and feel surprised in my shop.

·only do wordart(not good at drawing dragon or human,sorry!)
·digital handwriting ,kind of rough,random style
·random size/random shape/random style
·someone else redraw /reedit is OK!

·ping me if you got interested,I'll move your name into pinglist when I'm ready.
·please pay first before I start(I'll ping you)
·25G each

SAMPLE
tumblr_o7kxe3Byyu1vv0uyso1_1280.png
Code:
@goiken Wordart order (Picture of dragon and url link please) [b]name[/b] [b]color[/b] [b]Extras[/b](optional) [b]Anything else you would like me to know or add[/b]
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
slot
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
slot
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open