Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [A] - REAL LIFE Light and Ice Banners!
1 2 3
[center][b]Auction: Real Life Light and Ice Banners![/b][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kvq81td.jpg[/img] Hello dragon friends! I've started making IRL Flight banners to sell here on FR! Today I'm auctioning [b]1 Light Banner[/b] and [b]1 Ice Banner[/b] (as separate lots). They are around 15 inches across and 20 inches from the top to the longest points, and made with quilting and bottomweight fabrics. They can be hung or pinned up by 4 loops at the top. My username and ID are in the above photo as proof of ownership. I accept the following as payment: [b]Gems[/b] [b]Treasure[/b] at 1:750 [b]Eggs[/b] at 275g each [b]Butterfly/Petals/Glimmer/Iridescent/Shimmer/Coatl/Skydancer/Scatter Scrolls[/b] at their lowest MP price The auctions will end at [b]Friday, May 13, 2016 at 22:00[/b] server time. There is a[b] 4 hour snipe guard[/b]. - Please specify which banner you are bidding on. - Make sure to ping myself and the previous bidder when making a new bid. - Be respectful to everyone! [SIZE=2]- These are [b]Real Life Items[/b], and as such I will need the winners of the auctions to be okay with messaging me their mailing address. - Buyers under the age of 18, please make sure it's okay with your parents/legal guardians before giving out personal information on the interwebs. - Right now I can [b]only ship to the US[/b] (sorry friends in other countries! I will try to expand soon!) - [b]Shipping is included[/b] in the auction cost. Yes, you heard that right: free shipping for you! - All proceeds will go towards funding my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1821227][b]3 Digit Imperial Quest[/b][/url]. If you are a 3 digit Imp owner interested in selling, drop me a message! Hopefully we can work something out![/SIZE]
Auction: Real Life Light and Ice Banners!

kvq81td.jpg

Hello dragon friends!

I've started making IRL Flight banners to sell here on FR! Today I'm auctioning 1 Light Banner and 1 Ice Banner (as separate lots). They are around 15 inches across and 20 inches from the top to the longest points, and made with quilting and bottomweight fabrics. They can be hung or pinned up by 4 loops at the top.
My username and ID are in the above photo as proof of ownership.

I accept the following as payment:

Gems
Treasure at 1:750
Eggs at 275g each
Butterfly/Petals/Glimmer/Iridescent/Shimmer/Coatl/Skydancer/Scatter Scrolls at their lowest MP price

The auctions will end at Friday, May 13, 2016 at 22:00 server time.
There is a 4 hour snipe guard.

- Please specify which banner you are bidding on.
- Make sure to ping myself and the previous bidder when making a new bid.
- Be respectful to everyone!

- These are Real Life Items, and as such I will need the winners of the auctions to be okay with messaging me their mailing address.
- Buyers under the age of 18, please make sure it's okay with your parents/legal guardians before giving out personal information on the interwebs.

- Right now I can only ship to the US (sorry friends in other countries! I will try to expand soon!)
- Shipping is included in the auction cost. Yes, you heard that right: free shipping for you!

- All proceeds will go towards funding my 3 Digit Imperial Quest. If you are a 3 digit Imp owner interested in selling, drop me a message! Hopefully we can work something out!

XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
[center][b]Light Banner![/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pQwWz0E.jpg[/img][/center] [b]SB[/b]: 3kg [b]CB[/b]: None [b]AB[/b]: Undecided
Light Banner!

pQwWz0E.jpg

SB: 3kg
CB: None
AB: Undecided
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

[center][b]Ice Banner![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DyDgPTs.jpg[/img][/center] [b]SB[/b]: 3kg [b]CB[/b]: SB - Lemonade [b]AB[/b]: Undecided
Ice Banner!

DyDgPTs.jpg

SB: 3kg
CB: SB - Lemonade
AB: Undecided
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Last Day Pings

Anariel
Tobias
Lemonade
Last Day Pings

Anariel
Tobias
Lemonade
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

This one too
This one too
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

Hello everyone! You are getting this ping because you expressed interest in seeing Real Life Flight Banner sales from me! I'm currently auctioning off Light and Ice banners; they are separate lots and include [i]free shipping[/i]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/kvq81td.jpg[/img] Thanks for your interest! @LeRawrs, @britonro, @FroggyForever @Tobias @coldfire3
Hello everyone! You are getting this ping because you expressed interest in seeing Real Life Flight Banner sales from me! I'm currently auctioning off Light and Ice banners; they are separate lots and include free shipping.

kvq81td.jpg

Thanks for your interest!

@LeRawrs, @britonro, @FroggyForever

@Tobias
@coldfire3
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@Xanarcah GAH I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY. ;-;

If you ever do USD ones please tell me? I need Water badly. XP
@Xanarcah GAH I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY. ;-;

If you ever do USD ones please tell me? I need Water badly. XP
flyinglizzardsig_zpsrhd8sza4.gif
@Xanarcah
These are beautiful! LDP, please!
@Xanarcah
These are beautiful! LDP, please!
CjZPX07.png
@FroggyForever
It is pretty unlikely I'll do USD sales of the Flight banners themselves since it's Intellectual Property and I don't want to get tangled up in that sort of complication, but I'll keep it in mind. (:

@Anariel

Added!
@FroggyForever
It is pretty unlikely I'll do USD sales of the Flight banners themselves since it's Intellectual Property and I don't want to get tangled up in that sort of complication, but I'll keep it in mind. (:

@Anariel

Added!
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -

@FroggyForever

I think you can only do a max of 5 things for USD sale regarding FR stuff..maybe buy gems on site and bid that way?

They are lovely banners...
@FroggyForever

I think you can only do a max of 5 things for USD sale regarding FR stuff..maybe buy gems on site and bid that way?

They are lovely banners...
lightfull.png
1 2 3